Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Are There Other Islamic Texts? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Other Islamic Texts? (232 Views)

How Did God Preserve The Bible Texts Till Today? / Subtle Deception Through Texts, Sounds And Videos / Ban CAN And Other Islamic Groups Catholic Priest Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Other Islamic Texts? by K254725: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
First of all, after reading the Quran, I've concluded that these guys are almost like jews.

The only difference is that the Quran has declared all Christians and jews as hypocritical enemies grin

The rest of the Quran is no different from the Torah.

Am looking for other Islamic texts. Where for example do you guys get the hajj from
Re: Are There Other Islamic Texts? by DeusXmachina: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
They get it from the Hadiths (narrations) on the life and sayings of Muhammad.

The ones they trust the most are the narrations compiled by Buhkari and Muslim.
Re: Are There Other Islamic Texts? by K254725: 4:01am On Sep 24, 2020
DeusXmachina:
They get it from the Hadiths (narrations) on the life and sayings of Muhammad.

The ones they trust the most are the narrations compiled by Buhkari and Muslim.

Thanks cool
Re: Are There Other Islamic Texts? by motayoayinde: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=K254725 post=94240303]First of all, after reading the Quran, I've concluded that these guys are almost like jews.

The only difference is that the Quran has declared all Christians and jews as hypocritical enemies grin

The rest of the Quran is no different from the Torah.

Am looking for other Islamic texts. Where for example do you guys get the

YOU'VE READ ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF THE QURAN.

THE SECOND CHAPTER OF THE QUR'AN (which is where the Quran actually starts as the first chapter is just seven small verses) IS WHERE THE COMMAND OF HAJJ BEGINS (Qur'an 2: 196-204).

CHAPTER 22 OF THE QUR'AN IS IN FACT NAMED AFTER THE HAJJ. IT IS CALLED "SURATUL HAJJ" MEANING " THE CHAPTER OF PILGRIMAGE"

THE PROPHET'S SAYINGS ON HAJJ ARE CONTAINED IN BOOKS OF HADITH I.e BOOKS CONTAINING THE SAYINGS AND ACTIONS OF THE PROPHET (saw) LIKE SAHIH BUHARI.
Re: Are There Other Islamic Texts? by K254725: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
@motayoayinde

I was using this audiobook

Are you saying there is a second book?

This one did not have much on religious rituals

Also, which book do Kadhis use to conduct exorcism? I have met afew people who went to Islamic leaders for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQq-lD-YoUQ
Re: Are There Other Islamic Texts? by motayoayinde: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
K254725:
@motayoayinde

I was using this audiobook

Are you saying there is a second book?

This one did not have much on religious rituals

Also, which book do Kadhis use to conduct exorcism? I have met afew people who went to Islamic leaders for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQq-lD-YoUQ

THE MOST IMPORTANT BOOK OF
ISLAM BY FAR IS THE HOLY QUR'AN. THE AUDIO VERSION IS WHAT YOU HAVE.

THE MOST IMPORTANT BOOKS AFTER IT ARE COLLECTIVELY REFEREED TO AS HADITH.
THESE BOOKS CONTAIN THE SAYINGS AND DEEDS OF THE PROPHET (saw) .

IN ISLAM, THE SPEECH AND ACTIONS OF THE PROPHET ARE RECORDED SEPARATELY FROM THE QUR'AN AS THE PROPHET WAS JUST AS HUMAN AS THE REST OF US WITHOUT A DIVINE NATURE.

THE MOST POPULAR
AMONG THESE HADITH BOOKS ARE: SAHIH BUHARI AND SAHIH MUSLIM.

AFTER THE QUR'AN, THE HADITH IS THE SECOND SOURCE OF ISLAMIC LAW.

ON EXORCISM, THE CREATURES REFEREED TO AS "DEMONS" IN JUDEO-CHRISTIAN PARLANCE ARE CALLED "JINNS" IN ISLAM.

IN ISLAM, THEY ARE ALSO GOD'S CREATURES, CAPABLE OF GOOD AND EVIL.
THE EVIL ONES TEACH AND AID IN MAGIC AND OTHER EVIL PRACTICES. THEY ALSO RESIDE IN THE BODIES OF THEIR ALLIES OR OTHERS, CAUSING HAVOC THROUGH THEM, SO THAT EXORCISM IS EVENTUALLY REQUIRED TO DRIVE THEM OUT.

AS SUCH, EXORCISM IS DONE IN ISLAM BUT STRICTLY WITH THE USE OF VERSES OF THE QUR'AN AND SOME PRACTICES OF THE PROPHET. ANY OTHER METHOD IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, FETISH METHODS IN PARTICULAR. ISLAM IS OPPOSED TO IDOLATRY IN ALL ITS FORMS.
Re: Are There Other Islamic Texts? by K254725: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
@motayoayinde I get it now. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Only God That Bless Without Adding Sorrow. Reacting To A Thread / Pastor John Gray Message Today / The Earth Is Doomed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.