Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... (4249 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / * The Menace Of Homosexuals And Lesbians * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
to not act on their natural same sex desires.

why??
or is it the devil that creates homosexual people?
religion is one of the principal reasons people hate homosexuals today.

5 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Madibah(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
You should say Nigerian religion is the principal reason we hate homosexuals

In USA their Christians doesn't kick against homosexuality
Fine they believe it's wrong
But they never show hatred to them

5 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by falcon01: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Going by this logic, you can ask why did God create evil and ask us not to do Evil? why create hell? that's to show he already plans on burning some people, people who's action goes according to how he prescribes their destiny.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 6:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Durentt:

why??

In Africa, Natural Law still Rules and thus we know that every urge can be silenced whether stealing, lying or sexual preference, they are all urges.

Even where it is allowed that a man should be with a woman, it is abhored when a boy seeks to acquire a girl.

If boy to girl is abhored, how then shall man to man or woman to woman be allowed?

In Africa we still do not tolerate thieves, liars, peadophilers, unruly persons, homosexuals etc. and neither would you tolerate it unless you were one of these things.

As we have seen it always a thief that shall request that tolerance be given to a thief, even where we see that he too does not also want stealing Permited but because he knows that the judgment on the thief, shall be his judgment, he therefore asks for a perversion of the Natural Judgement.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

In Africa, Natural Law still Rules and thus we know that every urge can be silenced whether stealing, lying or sexual preference, they are all urges.

Even where it is allowed that a man should be with a woman, it is abhored when a boy seeks to acquire a girl.

If boy to girl is abhored, how then shall man to man or woman to woman be allowed?

In Africa we still do not tolerate thieves, liars, peadophilers, unruly persons, homosexuals etc. and neither would you tolerate it unless you were one of these things.

As we have seen it always a thief that shall request that tolerance be given to a thief, even where we see that he too does not also want stealing Permited but because he knows that the judgment on the thief, shall be his judgment, he therefore asks for a perversion of the Natural Judgement.

I didn't restrict the thread to Africa though.

I dont really care what Africans think because they are bunch of hypocrites.

I am talking of the religious world at large.

6 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Durentt:
I didn't restrict the thread to Africa though.

I dont really care what Africans think because they are bunch of hypocrites.

I am talking of the religious world at large.

That is why the world ends, because the evil prince has since come and has been largely successful in turning foolish men to rebel against their Maker and contravene His Laws (Natural Law) that He has Set in his House (world) that He Put all of us in.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

That is why the world ends, because the evil prince has since come and has been largely successful in turning foolish men to rebel against their Maker and contravene His Laws (Natural Law) that He has Set in his House (world) that He Put all of us in.
is heterosexuality in all of us?

3 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Durentt:
is heterosexuality in all of us?

I do not know for I did even make me not to talk of us, so it is impossible for any of us to validly and correcly supply the answer.

it is a question only our Maker can validly answer.

And this is not a problem for it is He Who Made us, is Coming to Judge us all.

And when He comes everyone can establish their case or defence before Him after all He can produce our design plans, facilities, equipments and components for us to see, At the Court, on that day!
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by AkinwaleJJ(f): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Sex in all creatures is always between male and female, no creature mates with same sex except humans. This is an indication that humans are abusing our God's given freewill.
First of all the purpose of sex is to reproduce but God made it so enjoyable that we will long for it.
From the beginning humans have high regards for marriage but after the first set of aliens came down to make bodies for themselves and began seducing female humans for sex everything changed. This aliens initiated premarital and extramarital sex [Gene 6:1-5] that was how all these came up!
God never created homosexuals it's the misuse of freewill!

2 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by HuntSon(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
Sex in all creatures is always between male and female, no creature mates with same sex except humans. This is an indication that humans are abusing our God's given freewill.
First of all the purpose of sex is to reproduce but God made it so enjoyable that we will long for it.
From the beginning humans have high regards for marriage but after the first set of aliens came down to make bodies for themselves and began seducing female humans for sex everything changed. This aliens initiated premarital and extramarital sex [Gene 6:1-5] that was how all these came up!

Sorry bro...same sex exists in every creature but homophobia exists in humans alone. Go and carry out researches and read too!

Going by that logic you only have a problem when people misuse their freewill for homosexuality but not other hetrosexual sins?? cheesy

Pls if you know nothing about something, it's always advisable to keep mute rather than spreading misinformation.

Nobody will chose persecution, hatred, rejection and even death if they had power to chose between it and their sexuality!

You're not gay to know if it's a choice or not.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CHOICE!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by HuntSon(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Shhhh...you tolerate and celebrate grown men chasing and marrying little girls, you celebrate young girls and boys dating, you celebrate Yahoo and money gotten through illegal means, you tolerate women being seen and treated as inferior! You tolerate a male child doin all sorts of things but never a female!

You tolerate a man cheating but break all hell when a lady does so. In conclusion, you only judge something you don't partake in here in Africa but become blind to the one you choose! Stop trying to become saints because you wanna talk about homosexuality...

When a thief steals, he hurts the victim

When a Paedophile lays with a child, he goes against "CONSENT" thereby hurting one party.

When you lie, you automatically deceive and hurt another person

But does homosexuality hurt anyone?? No!!!!

You see how your "natural law" wasn't wise enough to tell you that those things you listed as unacceptable will never be accepted because they deal with "CONSENT" and one party wasn't in agreement, but you suddenly have a problem about what two consenting adults do undecided

So keep it cute honey

3 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Incorrect. There are relatively few species in which homosexuality has not been observed. Some species even have same sex relationships as part of their social structure.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by DeusXmachina: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
Sorry but I would suggest you look up the sexual behavior of the Bonobos a cousin of the chimpanzee.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dantedasz(m): 3:21am On Oct 01, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

The ignorance in the emboldened is amusing but what is not amusing is the arrogance and emphasis with which this ignorance is being spread.
Educate yourself. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Goggle is easily accessible.
Stop making ignorant statements with emphasis because you are trying to propagate religion.
You may like to click on the following link below.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior&ved=2ahUKEwjR4Y6jrJLsAhXnxoUKHWXpAK4QFjARegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw10nTgDgTSmI4ZwFvOS6gjm&cshid=1601519309633

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by MuttleyLaff: 3:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Durentt:

why??

Correctly put, false religion, religion thats not pure, religion that God finds fault and/or flaws with, is one of the principal reasons, ignorant and biblically undereducated people, hate monogamous homosexuals today or any day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Image123(m): 12:07am On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

Incorrect. There are relatively few species in which homosexuality has not been observed. Some species even have same sex relationships as part of their social structure.

i wonder why normal human beings look up to animals to justify their animalistic behaviours. If we say Bible is standard now, they'll fight tooth and nail. But animals are your standard to commit sin. So when you behave like a goat or pig now, you will say I'm not the only one, even my natural goat brother behaves that way always.
The Bible teaches about man's natural sinful state and propensity but doesn't encourage him to live/continue in it, but to come out and be made free by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Natural liars, deft thieves, perpetual womanizers, and all homosexuals should repent and live right.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

i wonder why normal human beings look up to animals to justify their animalistic behaviours. If we say Bible is standard now, they'll fight tooth and nail. But animals are your standard to commit sin. So when you behave like a goat or pig now, you will say I'm not the only one, even my natural goat brother behaves that way always.
The Bible teaches about man's natural sinful state and propensity but doesn't encourage him to live/continue in it, but to come out and be made free by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Natural liars, deft thieves, perpetual womanizers, and all homosexuals should repent and live right.

This has nothing to do with what I wrote. You didn't need to quote me to make your opinions known.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Image123(m): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

This has nothing to do with what I wrote. You didn't need to quote me to make your opinions known.

You said homosexuality has been observed in most animal species, that some species of animals even have same sex relationships as part of their social structure. That's the post i replied riding hood.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 6:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

You said homosexuality has been observed in most animal species, that some species of animals even have same sex relationships as part of their social structure. That's the post i replied riding hood.

Glad you know what I wrote contained nothing about taking a cue from animals.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2020
HuntSon:

Shhhh...you tolerate and celebrate grown men chasing and marrying little girls, you celebrate young girls and boys dating, you celebrate Yahoo and money gotten through illegal means, you tolerate women being seen and treated as inferior! You tolerate a male child doin all sorts of things but never a female!

You tolerate a man cheating but break all hell when a lady does so. In conclusion, you only judge something you don't partake in here in Africa but become blind to the one you choose! Stop trying to become saints because you wanna talk about homosexuality...

When a thief steals, he hurts the victim

When a Paedophile lays with a child, he goes against "CONSENT" thereby hurting one party.

When you lie, you automatically deceive and hurt another person

But does homosexuality hurt anyone?? No

You falsely accuse me for I very much hate all faces and forms of wrongs, wickedness and evil and I condemn them all.

My view on homosexuality is that this issue shall be Judged by God, who created the man who practices homosexuality.

HuntSon:

You see how your "natural law" wasn't wise enough to tell you that those things you listed as unacceptable will never be accepted because they deal with "CONSENT" and one party wasn't in agreement, but you suddenly have a problem about what two consenting adults do undecided

So keep it cute honey

Is it not said one man's meat is another's poison?

You put your hand in fire, Natural Law makes you remove your hand from it, also when you go by a refuse dump site, or a leaking sewage pipe, Natural Law makes you cringe.

But it is also seen that some people love the refuse dump site and the smell of shit is good business.

Who Shall judge these things, Natural Law!

HuntSon:

Further on "CONSENT", Prostitution, Fatal Combat, Drug Abuse, (which is even Solo), Attempted Suicide (another Solo enterprise), Sale and Purchase of Dangerous Drugs, Romeo and Juliet Suicide.

All these cases are still Prohibited and they harm no one directly.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

Always the Lying, Crafty ,Cunning devil are you. You verily did, for you IMPLIED IT!
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Always the Lying, Crafty ,Cunning devil are you. You verily did, for you IMPLIED IT!

No dummy, I didn't imply anything of the sort.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

No dummy, I didn't imply anything of the sort.

C'mon mannequin, once you said it and put it out there, it is now within the sphere of Express and Implied Interpretations.

The same thing you did to AkinwaleJJ
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Image123(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

Little reed, i am not just knowing you today. You implied it and it is your stance for long.

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

Little reed, i am not just knowing you today. You implied it and it is your stance for long.

Devious fellow, he wants to appropriate and reprobate in the same breath!

Nice recap! All Lies Fall when Truth Arrives!
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Image123(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Devious fellow, he wants to appropriate and reprobate in the same breath!

Nice recap! All Lies Fall when Truth Arrives!

Don't mind him.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

C'mon mannequin, once you said it and put it out there, it is now within the sphere of Express and Implied Interpretations.

The same thing you did to AkinwaleJJ

Dummy if I say Chickens also eat rice am I implying humans copy Chickens in eating rice? Use your brain a little.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

Don't mind him.

Yeah! But he is a very informed slippery devil, people should rebuke immediately he is sighted.

Nothing good comes out of him. Infact it was when I saw his posts that I angrily entered Nairaland, especially when I saw how he was swallowing up CAPSLOCK, and others here as a Boa Constrictor and they did not even know it, men the guy is a True Satanson!
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

How does not judging humans for a natural thing imply that humans are copying animals?

SMH. LoL
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Image123(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Yeah! But he is a very informed slippery devil, people should rebuke immediately he is sighted.

Nothing good comes out of him. Infact it was when I saw his posts that I angrily entered Nairaland, especially when I saw how he was swallowing up CAPSLOCK, and others here as a Boa Constrictor and they did not even know it, men the guy is a True Satanson!

Chai, be careful with him oh.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Image123(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

How does not judging humans for a natural thing imply that humans are copying animals?

SMH. LoL

So you say humans are copying animals?
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

Dummy if I say Chickens also eat rice am I implying humans copy Chickens in eating rice? Use your brain a little.

Nope, if you say chickens eat rice you imply that they do not eat grass.

Update your brain which I know you will anyway because there is one thing that I have seen is that evil people and wicked souls love which is TO ALWAYS ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE, which Ordinary folks take for granted especially Nigerians.

They can Suck Up Knowledge, Thanks be to God that Knowledge no dey finish, if not na dem for don chop am all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Hate God For Making Me Black / Photos- Anointment of Celica Church Of Christ Founder's Successor / *Christmas Carol Evening! Please Join Us*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.