Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is It Right To Give An Opinion On Other People's Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Give An Opinion On Other People's Relationship? (166 Views)

Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Give An Opinion On Other People's Relationship? by Julietsim: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Severally people have come only to ask about who they are about entering relationship with. they can even ask for advice in order to know the right way to go. someone recently came to ask me about a close friend to me, and I couldn't tell her the truth about the guy because the guy is close to me. I would have also love to tell her but what if she reveals my addvise to her. the so called guy my friend. the girl is also my friend. the guy said he wants to eat and run. but I really want to tell her but I can't because she might leak it later. so I sent another close friend of hers to her to warn her but she refused to listen. she is a good girl.

what should one do if you know your friend is about entering the wrong relationship? what if she ask for your advice. would you prefer to tell her the bitter truth?
Re: Is It Right To Give An Opinion On Other People's Relationship? by tobechi74: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2020
If he ask ,then tell the truth. If he did not, keep miyr

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up For Marriage Purpose / (kawes)korea -africa World Economic And Investment Summit 2021 Seoul, Korea / Us Africa Economic And Investment Forum 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.