Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK (61191 Views)

Cartoon On FFK And Buhari’s Visit To Imo / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by donaldeke(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo has been covering the marriage break up from the moment the news hit the internet last week.

#FFKCase Prisca Nduka is the sister to Precious Fani-Kayode. She wrote the viral FB post. Her marriage to an alleged swindler crashed, her husband left her for Swaziland. FFK paid for their wedding out of love for Precious. Prisca once told their late mom "I will rather you die"

#FFKCase Prisca would rather have their mom die than live with Precious meaning under FFK's care and roof. They insult their uncle's, aunties and even grandparents. FFK paid for the funeral of their mom and dad. Femi basically "bankrolled" their entire family.

#FFKCase Precious was getting vast amounts of money monthly from her husband. She wanted an open marriage. She had two knife incidents, one at everyone and the other a friend who was visiting. She attacked and beat security guards, maids and other staff. Many quit and left.

#FFKCase When Precious' father died, FFK paid for all expenses including ambulance, mortuary etc. Prisca insulted the mortuary driver that he threatened to drop their father's body at a petrol station unless they APOLOGIZE. Both sisters pocketed the funeral expenses and got more

#FFKCase A source told me Precious was dating 2 men b4 Femi started courting her. Ike Ogbonna a Nollywood star who she described as a "homosexual and rogue who BEAT her." She destroyed her former boss George ruining his business financially and allegedly supporting Ogbonna with.

#FFKCase I've never known Ik Ogbonna as a gay man and once interviewed him this year. Precious reportedly said she wasn't having good sex with him and thus started cheating with her boss George who she eventually allegedly stole his money ruining his business says my source.

#FFKCase Precious Fani-Kayode has a sad sad past before FFK marriage. She told her friends that her dad pimped her to her uncle at the age of 16/17yo in Onitsha as a sex slave and it affected her psychologically. Her friends attribute that to her psychological problem with FFK

#FFKCase Precious was once raped by a man in Lagos in another uncle's house. She lived thru years of sexual abuse but friends say Fani-Kayode protected her doing so much for her to improve her life. Due to her mom's health, she raised her own siblings with money from
prostitution

#FFKCase Precious shared a lot with friends, family and staff who are all sharing this info to me now to set the record straight. Femi was reportedly covering up Precious' mental status. Prisca her sister has provoked a lot of people by her allegations of abuse by Femi

#FFKCase Friends say Precious was seeing a psychiatrist before meeting Femi. They also told me that she was "sleeping" with another man while FFK was in EFCC detention. The extramarital man said he did not know she was married.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1308868106077589510

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-pcdEg3Hw

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by AskProf: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Donaldeke must be sick beyond cure because he was born in a LovePeddler's toilet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by SavageResponse(m): 2:03am On Sep 24, 2020
AskProf:
Donaldeke must be sick beyond cure because he was born in a LovePeddler's toilet.

Truly Donaldeke's sickness has no cure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by meobizy(f): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Lol. Therapists exist in Nigeria. My only issue is people are not willing to admit they have a problem so will rather die in silence. I strongly believe therapy will see this marriage through or bring a logical option of the inevitable.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Millimann: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
In all her write-up here FFK is the good guy while his wife is the devil. It's like she had issues with the woman before.

Honestly, I think this Kemi is the one that sounds deranged here.

259 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
FFK Paying the Piper grin

Precious is not that kind of girl. I know her wella cool

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by PureGoldh(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
The matter wey dey on ground so....e heavy for mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Kendumazy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
As she is no longer in FFK's camp na everybody will bash her when she was in good terms with them she was a good woman infact a mother to all now as no FFk money is backing her all of you are coming from the woods to do your worst humans ehnn hypocrites, I remember him celebrating her birthday and even the birth of their son, see celebs liking, commenting and wishing her well that time they didn't know all these or what?

Bring receipts all of us know FFK has anger issues and he can very likely beat up his wife with such hot temper he has so that's not new but accusing her of stealing, infidelity, assault, indecent behaviour, battery, affray and so on without even the slightest of proofs you really expect us to believe you?

Moreover the Saint FFK has been married 3 times already so the problem is clearly with FFK or atleast he has a BIG role to play you can't always blame all your numerous failed marriages on the other party every single time

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
This Kemi Olunloyo investigate journalism is out of this world... One wonders how she gets her infos which most of the times turns out true.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Dangrace01: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nawa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by midolian(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin

Why is FFK so skilled at winning the heart of prostitutes

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Newman20(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Aunty Kemi on the beat grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Chijeep(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
this is mathematically unacceptable.
how could a Politician marry a Prostitute (2 worst job) and Kemi is supporting only one person.
I can smell huge pay by FFK here

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by HeadShot: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
This insane woman again

Next please

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Newman20(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
SMOGnow:
Please I lost my job, I've searching for a new job for months to no avail. I've resolved to go into business. Clothing business, or tailoring stuff. Please dear Nairalanders, I need help, even if it means paying back.

Stanbic IBTC

Warey

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by jmoore(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
FFK and Kemi Olunloyo share same mental problems.

Why some Nigerians love to promote those who should be in rehab centres shocks me.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Farki: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kemi has come again, this woman sha likes to cause trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Golan007: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Prostitute jam drug addict.

E get where dem dey meet.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
That a woman is the wife of a President doesn't mean she can't cheat, if you like, get money pass Zuckerberg, if she wan cheat, you no go fit stop her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Na their problem jare
Beauty no be everything most time
Na beauty attract za FFK I sure

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.