Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK (61192 Views)

Cartoon On FFK And Buhari’s Visit To Imo / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Richdad50(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Eddygre8(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kemi should focus on herself more

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by tayooluwole: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
FFK my guy,,,he been they Bleep Igbo women mercilessly from time immemorial

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by sanpipita(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Crazy how this woman inserts herself in every topic, this has to be a mental issue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by ikorodureporta: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
anoda crayse cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kemi the ITK. On a second thought so this short fuse man must be having a long one at home to be able to pass through all these alone. He must posses a dua personality.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Golan007: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
FFK, please find another Igbo woman and do to her what you've been doing to them.

Nonsense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
wetin concern us for this matter now?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Fisher007: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lol

Thousand cvck stare, belong to the street + captain save a hoe , simp = all this that we are reading.

They should face their issues. When them dey flex for PDP era and enjoying all the benefits, issues no dey oo.

Na this buhari hard time una want make we dey help you. Abeg leave matter for Mathias. Simple

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by TheMan3: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nigerian women
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by JIMMY1393: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Tufia
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by sisisioge: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
This Kemi just craze!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Mayng01(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmm!! Aunty kemi! You don come again o. I hope you remember when you were like....... & you know how fani looks like when he is........ if you have forgotten, check the reminders below. Me I don talk my own o, cos you would have to prove your claims beyond reasonable doubt in the court of law.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Golan007: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ashawo 10 kobo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by BUHARImyDOG: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
i am confused here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by wink2015(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
umm ! Just following this KEMI story.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Religion6: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
FFK is bigger than this now...why would he pay a so called journalist to write all these nonsense. What about him that married 4 wives without anyone one them staying?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Superpower(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Why do I feel this post was made by kemi with sole aim of destroying precious's reputation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Gmajor(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Millimann:
In all her write-up here FFK is the good guy while his wife is the devil. It's like she had issues with the woman before.

Honestly, I think this Kemi is the one that sounds deranged here.

To be fair, Kemi had accused ffk of domestic violence

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by fatymore(f): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe this trash.

Kemi has been paid.

Gbogbo eleyi o necessary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Xisnin(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
This Kemi Olunloyo investigate journalism is out of this world... One wonders how she gets her infos which most of the times turns out true. Check my signature
Stop adulating the psychopath.
No investigation is needed for gossip.
People give her one-sided story or hatchet job they are too afraid to post themselves.
She doesn't work for free!

Read what she posted. Do you personally know any decent person that will write such about
a complete stranger even if true?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Golan007: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
i am confused here

Nothing to be confused about.

FFK and his latest conquest are no more.

As is always the case, it is messy and a subject of public ridicule.

It is alleged that Precious is/was a harlot.

It has been established that FFK has a hot temper and was once rehabilitated for mental issues purportedly related to heavy drug abuse.

What more do you want to know?

I guess you would not be happy as another one bites the dust.

Next!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by tardell007(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Okokobioko

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
fatymore:
I don't believe this trash.

Kemi has been paid.
Gbogbo eleyi o necessary
she's known for saying the truth.
as much as I hate her.. I believe her

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by joseph1832(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
midolian:
grin

Why is FFK so skilled at winning the heart of prostitutes
probably because he's skilled in the art of prostitution. Bros how many times he don decamp? grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by cmecproblem(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
See ehn this Nigeria just pay Kemi to be on your side. In wonder how much FFK has paid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by olisaEze(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kemi seems to have something against intertribal marriages of her Yoruba brothers.

Davido/Chioma - Chioma was pimped
FFK/Precious - Precious was pimped

maybe she sees marriage/relationships as an act of pimping.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.