Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing (2142 Views)

Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky / Dangote Group Donates 35 Cars To The Lagos State Government / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Who Are Doing Nigeria And Africa Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 12:32am On Sep 24, 2020
If you stay long on the Island, you would probably have noticed that some of these Lekki big boys do not go to work in the morning like most of us and while most of us are coming back from work, they are out going to have fun. If you go to the beach in or some of these fancy restaurants, you will find them there. You are probably one of the people that think all the Lekki big boys are Yahoo Yahoo. I am about to reveal what these big boys are doing to make money. And how you can leverage on this secret to earn money into your account legally.

As you know that the internet has disrupted so many things, these guys are leveraging on the power of the internet to earn thousands of dollars into their account. If you are still curious on the kind of jobs that they do, well sorry to burst your bubble, it is not yahoo yahoo. Some of them do legit jobs that is fetching them cool money online.

These are some of the jobs that they do
1. Online Influencers
2. Freelancer
3. Blogging
4. Social media managers
5. Digital marketer
6. Affiliate marketers
7. Content developers
8. Programming
9. Web Developer
10. App Developer
11. Vlogger
12. Copywriter
13. Online Tutorial and the list goes on.

I have compiled a list of 20 secret websites where these guys are making money online.
It baffles me when I see Graduates struggling to make income online when they can easily be earning money online.

Did you know that there are some online sites where you can work from home. Yes, you can be working from home and getting paid weekly into your bank account in Nigeria. I have compiled a list of 20 different websites where you can earn money online Nigeria for Free. I have personally tried some of these sites and they are for real.

Some of these sites are still new, It would be better you join now so that you can start earning, I have personally tried most of them and earn from them.

To get your free copy of the book please click here https://lekeadelaja.com/websites-work-online/
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2020
Digital skills very important
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 1:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Get empowered
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by Mide3367: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Nothing is free is this world u have an ulterior motive but thanks

2 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mide3367:
Nothing is free is this world u have an ulterior motive but thanks

What exactly do you mean? I promise to send 20 sites where people can get jobs online and I didn't fail one that promise. It's totally free.
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Rather than sit and complain, get understanding, get knowledge
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 1:53am On Sep 27, 2020
The internet just made life better
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 3:07am On Sep 28, 2020
I have created a book for the list of 20 websites where you can get these jobs easily without stress. It features the uniqueness of each of the sites. Please click here to download your free copy of the book https://lekeadelaja.com/websites-work-online/

Please feel free to ask me any question. I will be more than happy to respond
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by emmynbolton: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
leksdigital:

I have created a book for the list of 20 websites where you can get these jobs easily without stress. It features the uniqueness of each of the sites. Please click here to download your free copy of the book https://lekeadelaja.com/websites-work-online/

Please feel free to ask me any question. I will be more than happy to respond

Bro i personal appreciate your free info,
and i also concur Mide3367 Nothing is free in this word especially Nigerians.
Pls if you don't have any ulterior motive, fine another way than asking us to download from a site.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by Victoronah1: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thank you for your input, however, it is not a must. You do not have to click on any link, Even if there was an ulterior motive, nobody will force you to do any out of your will. That is why we all have free wills.

emmynbolton:

Bro i personal appreciate your free info,
and i also concur Mide3367 Nothing is free in this word especially Nigerians.
Pls if you don't have any ulterior motive, fine another way than asking us to download from a site.
thanks.
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 3:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Time to upgrade
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
These are some of the jobs that they do
1. Online Influencers
2. Freelancer
3. Blogging
4. Social media managers
5. Digital marketer
6. Affiliate marketers
7. Content developers
8. Programming
9. Web Developer
10. App Developer
11. Vlogger
12. Copywriter
13. Online Tutorial and the list goes on.
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by leksdigital: 3:48am On Oct 07, 2020
2020 can still be great
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by matt15(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2020
You know nothing about Lagos big boys. Face your hustle and stop saying what you don’t know. Which of ththese biz can earn you a 10 million on one transaction?

Lagos big players are into Forex, real estate and scams. Dont argue with me.
Re: Finally Revealed: This Is What The Lagos Big Boys Are Doing by fcdgrand(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
thank you @leksdigital, please list the websites i can learn this skills for free and list the websites i can work with the skill and make money

(1) (Reply)

Fishery Business: Idea? / Graphcard Visa Card (is It Reliable) / Happy New Year! Nija 2011 Cups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.