Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? (1391 Views)

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 24, 2020
Some don't want to hear you had an abortion, some don't want single mothers, some don't want a divorcee, etc.

Didn't really know I had one until I met a guy that said he has slept with married women! Haa!

Let me share the story, I love stories...

A beautiful morning in 2018, I went to get a phone in computer village. On getting there, I saw this fair, average height man (not really my spec, almost ignored him when he tried talking to me, but for my good manners grin)

He helped me get a good phone, I don't know, someone always help me locate the best dealers. I've never bought phones alone.

We exchanged numbers as I was about leaving. Sunday was the date. He said he was coming to pick me up.

I remember coming out of my gate looking around for someone in an average car, taxi or even standing. I didn't see. Then I noticed this mighty jeep, Range Rover, not the latest model at the time though.

The first time I saw him, he didn't strike me as someone that will drive that kind of car, but see where good manners brought me.

We hung out, small talks and all. He sounded responsible. One day, he asked me to come see where he stays. No problem. He picked me up.

On the way, this guy was telling me the history of the Bible. In my mind I was like, which kain wahala be this. I even had a headache. I had to change the subject.

As a Christian, tell me how Jesus loves me and not the history of religion. sad

We got to his house o. Outside wasn't any thing spectacular, but the interior? Oh my! White walls, white cushion, chandelier. Omg chandeliers! I already started imagining myself living in the house embarassed

As a former glutton, I sha located the fridge. I love the fridge of guys. It's always heavenly! That was how I started bringing out the Greek yogurt, cashew nut, banana, ... And then I saw a small capsule bottle... Wait, what's this? The name didn't give it away. Curious me, I read the ingredients... Tribulus Terrestris... Wait what?

Being a Writer, I've had the privilege of knowing things I have no business knowing. So I called my supposedly Bible historian to come and explain why a testosterone booster was in his fridge.

He first asked how I knew what it was. I explained myself. Okay, your turn now.

Uncle started by telling me a pitiful story of his appendix operation. After the usual eeeyah, I went back to the topic at hand.

After some time, he started telling me how he used to be a playboy, sleeping with people's girlfriends and wives. Wait what! You slept with wives too?

That was the deal-breaker. It was better I didn't know. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Over to you nairalanders. What will instantly change your mind about dating that man or woman? Come and share, let's learn kiss
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Kobicove(m): 1:57am On Sep 24, 2020
You still did not tell us why he has a bottle of testosterone booster in his fridge? undecided
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kobicove:
You still did not tell us why he has a bottle of testosterone booster in his fridge? undecided

Lol! Tell us your deal-breaker first
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by HolySword: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Kobicove(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nooil:

Lol! Tell us your deal-breaker first

My deal breakers are many...

- Serious medical issues

- Light fingered (I can't toyerate a spouse that steals)

- Poor personal hygiene

- Unjustified heavy personal debts

5 Likes

Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kobicove:

My deal breakers are many...

- Serious medical issues

- Light fingered (I can't tolerate a spouse that steals)

- Poor personal hygiene

- Unjustified heavy personal debts

Men and list until they meet someone that will sweep them off their feet smiley
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by genesistearz(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
If I am going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks otherwise from my own perspective, but also by looking into this matter critically, I would like to say I have nothing to say about this issue.
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by ogaofficer(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Booking nos 5. Brb
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by HolySword: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2020

-- HolySword --
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by harrwix(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
- lies

- anger issues

- cheating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
This OP reminds me of naijasinglegirl.

If you're not cool with regular sex, then there's no relationship.
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
This OP reminds me of naijasinglegirl.

If you're not cool with regular sex, then there's no relationship.

Why are you yarning off topic? Did someone refuse you sex? undecided
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nooil:

Why are you yearning off topic? Did someone refuse you sex? undecided
How's it off topic or whatever you mean?
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
This post not for me, I'm out

Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
HolySword:

-- HolySword --

You had to post it twice?
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by czarr(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dark fat girls are a deal breaker.

Artificial lashes
Weave
Excess makeup
Broke girls
Girls on Badoo or codedruns or even Facebook
Mouth odour
Vagina odour
Flat footed girls
Flat asss
Excess boobs
Contact lens
Artificial nails
Yoruba girls
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Emerald04(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
I told you I love you, You Said Kk. Bye Bye.
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by baralatie(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kobicove:
I showed to my friend the guy burst laf
grin
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by baralatie(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Emerald04:
I told you I love you, You Said Kk.
Bye Bye.
you hate odd conversation
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
baralatie:

I showed to my friend the guy burst laf
grin

Why did he laugh? angry
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by ForestHill: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Coming to my apartment to sleepover without bathing at night and you expect me to be romantic with you, never! I dislike nasty dirty people.
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Liposure: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Don't lie to me
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lekki1444, come and tell me your deal breaker kiss
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Liposure:
Don't lie to me

How na? I'm sure you've even lied to yourself before.
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by luscioustrish(f): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
*Anger issues
*Violence shocked
*Slept with friends, sisters and their mothers
*Akagum.
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by lekki1444: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:
Lekki1444, come and tell me your deal breaker kiss
None really because I believe all will be put under subjugation to a higher force grin grin grin

even if she is satan she must bow down cheesy
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
None really because I believe all will be put under subjugation to a higher force grin grin grin

even if she is satan she must bow down cheesy

Please, come and be going angry
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by lekki1444: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

Please, come and be going angry
be calming down grin
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
be calming down grin

cheesy
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by KidDarkness(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
If she has a forked tongue. Detest liars more than cheats
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
luscioustrish:
*Anger issues
*Violence shocked
*Slept with friends, sisters and their mothers
*Akagum.

Very valid
Re: What's A Relationship Deal Breaker For You? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
czarr:
Dark fat girls are a deal breaker.

Artificial lashes
Weave
Excess makeup
Broke girls
Girls on Badoo or codedruns or even Facebook
Mouth odour
Vagina odour
Flat footed girls
Flat asss
Excess boobs
Contact lens
Artificial nails
Yoruba girls

What of dead girls undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nairaland / People Film Mad Couple Having Sex On The Road (pics +video) / Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.