Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C (14298 Views)

Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators / CBN Signals End To Official Rate Regime For Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
It turns out that K2wise is yet to refund my money.

He owns multiple accounts/monikers here on Nairaland.

I will post the ones we have discovered so far soon.

I am in the process of having his BVN blacklisted soon.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Fianlly K2wise has Officially Scammed Uboma grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Facemask(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dont conclude on that yet....besides we should rejoice over someones downfall. We should all help out and catch this guy. So the rest if them on this forum will learn

380K nobe moi moi....
Henrymorre:
Fianlly K2wise has Officially Scammed Uboma grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by bless01: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
uboma:
It turns out that K2wise is yet to refund my money.

He owns multiple accounts/monikers here on Nairaland.

I will post the ones we have discovered so far soon.

I am in the process of having his BVN blacklisted soon.
The offer was too good to be true, you would have insist on using escrow, just hope you get your money back.

1 Like

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
bless01:
The offer was too good to be true, you would have insist on using escrow, just hope you get your money back.

My bad...
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by GOB25: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
uboma:

My bad...
well I won't blame you on this, I have actually bought something on nairaland here without meeting the person or using escrow, but please deal with this guy very well... very very well, when people start getting dealt with, trust go improve...
please I beg you with God, deal very well with him, I have suffered from scam and I know the kind of situation it puts one in...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
GOB25:

well I won't blame you on this, I have actually bought something on nairaland here without meeting the person or using escrow, but please deal with this guy very well... very very well, when people start getting dealt with, trust go improve...
please I beg you with God, deal very well with him, I have suffered from scam and I know the kind of situation it puts one in...

Trust me, I am on it.

Thanks.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by cmoney22222: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lol

PuZZyNegro:

Probably at the police station right now

Kikikiki
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by sammirano: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Even a blind man should know the guy was for scam.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by cmoney22222: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
I sent a dm sir. Pls contact or drop number

uboma:

Trust me, I am on it.

Thanks.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Atk1nson(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
sportFX:

You might be correct, I have bought from him twice, I think the main person is not even in the country, he refused selling to me a third time because he said I was reselling.

How is the bolded his business? If you buy and decide to use it as tissue paper, should bother the seller except there is something else to it
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Atk1nson(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Facemask:
Dont conclude on that yet....besides we should rejoice over someones downfall. We should all help out and catch this guy. So the rest if them on this forum will learn

380K nobe moi moi....

It's safe to draw that conclusion, the guy is a scam. I suspect sportfx is his alternate moniker with 'fx' connoting his preference for forex scams.

K2wise, I'm disappointed honestly, I expected more from you
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
sportFX:

You might be correct, I have bought from him twice, I think the main person is not even in the country, he refused selling to me a third time because he said I was reselling.
You have already bought from someone who said he wants to try out something for the first time on this forum.. OGA YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND ACCOMPLAINCE TO K2WISE..
Look at him saying he is not in the country, as in you already know where he is.
You know all nah cause you can see the future

3 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
By definition, human nature includes the core characteristics (feelings, psychology, behaviors) shared by all people.

We all have different experiences of the humans in our life, and this is where the disputes begin.

Some people will tell you humans are 'good' or 'bad', or 'predators' or 'capable of great kindness.'

These views are colored by the influence of the people we know, our past experience dealing with one another and what our culture and subcultures tell us.

The group you are born into will pass on its particular ideas about what makes humans 'human.

Nobody should make fun of anyone here whose intentions was to firmly grip an open opportunity.

Truth be told, passively or actively we all wanted this opportunity because the spread was juicy.

Exercising the care that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in likely likely circumstances is the only difference between all of us here and the gentleman whose fund is at stake at the moment.

I felt really bad upon hearing that the O.P is a scam, because at some point I was planning on getting as much FX as I could from him and my only saving grace was being conscious of his mode of operation.

I am following this thread with uttermost interest and I'll come in at the appropriate time.

The gentleman who have been scammed should keep pulling strings on how to get his money back. If all your efforts dosen't get you your funds back, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I assure you of this... "YOU'LL GET YOUR MONEY BACK!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Atk1nson:

It's safe to draw that conclusion, the guy is a scam. I suspect sportfx is his alternate moniker with 'fx' connoting his preference for forex scams.

K2wise, I'm disappointed honestly, I expected more from you

I repeat there's no scam, there was a glitch, yes but he will get his funds, no scam.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Atk1nson:

How is the bolded his business? If you buy and decide to use it as tissue paper, should bother the seller except there is something else to it

Atk, relax and see the end of this before you conclude, no one is scamming any one here.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Goalty01: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
k2wise:

I repeat there's no scam, there was a glitch, yes but he will get his funds, no scam.

Fear God and Refund him his money.

1 Like

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Goalty01:

Fear God and Refund him his money.

Obviously he will get his money asap, that there was 2 days delay is not enough reason to draw unnecessary conclusions.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
k2wise:

Obviously he will get his money asap, that there was 2 days delay is not enough reason to draw unnecessary conclusions.
It's more than two days sir.Do you really have many alternates?
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
k2wise:

Unnecessary conclusions, you termed it.

You are so funny.

Sent you money since October 3rd, and you say 2 days (today makes it the third working day) is not enough reason to call you a rogue. I asked you to refund me since 4:00pm yesterday 06/10/2020 but you keep telling stories.

Enjoy your game while it last.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by NIKEDEEDS(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Truth be told; I still don't believe K2wise is a scammer.

I just believe this is a transaction gone wrong....

K2wise I suggest that a transaction receipt or at least Telex (evidence for international Transactions) will give some comfort to @Uboma

You can easily request for these documents from your bank while we wait for the issue to be sorted out.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by cmoney22222: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
I dropped my number on your pm. I need to ask you something . It’s urgent. I will not quote you again

uboma:

Unnecessary conclusions, you termed it.

You are so funny.

Sent you money since October 3rd, and you say 2 days (today makes it the third working day) is not enough reason to call you a rogue. I asked you to refund me since 4:00pm yesterday 06/10/2020 but you keep telling stories.

Enjoy your game while it last.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by HIbreed(m): 1:30am On Oct 08, 2020
This is heart-wrenching, anyway time will tell if k2wise is a scammer or its a case of rickety transaction.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by PuZZyNegro: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2020
k2wise:

Can you be kind enough to explain the situation of things to Uboma? Lack of adequate communication breeds unnecessary tension and distrust.

We're all following this thread because we were interested in this deal.

The last scam story involving a $1500 PayPal fund span to several pages without any conclusion but speculations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by PuZZyNegro: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2020
I noticed that the scam story I was referring to has been removed by the moderator after the accusers refused to update the trade and the buyer was refunded his money.

I think that was the highest scam story with so much buzz on nairaland due to the people involved.

This one is still on the low.

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Can you be kind enough to explain the situation of things to Uboma? Lack of adequate communication breeds unnecessary tension and distrust.

We're all following this thread because we were interested in this deal.

The last scam story involving a $1500 PayPal fund span to several pages without any conclusion but speculations

K2wise is still holding on to my money. I requested for a full refund since 4:00pm Tuesday evening but till date, he's been telling stories (I will receive my funds) that never ends. I am no longer interested but he has refused to refund my money.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by PuZZyNegro: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2020
uboma:

K2wise is still holding on to my money. I requested for a full refund since 4:00pm Tuesday evening but till date, he's been telling stories (I will receive my funds) that never ends. I am no longer interested but he has refused to refund my money.

Bro, give him a deadline after which you can take any drastic actions that you want.

I feel this guy wants to use your money to perform some transaction (hopefully forex trading) and he's waiting for the transaction to mature.

He thinks coming here to drop comments justifies anything.

Time is money and money is time. As it stands, you have loan him the money and as time goes by, you deserve to get that money back with interest.

1 Like

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2020
The next of kin, whose details are recorded on K2wise Driver's Licence, reported that she is no longer with him. They got separated two years ago.

We are keeping tabs on her as well.

1 Like

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by bigjackass: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2020
A very well orchestrated scam. Sportfx that he claimed to transact with is his other moniker

5 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
uboma:

Trust me, I am on it.

Thanks.
Do you have any other ways to contact him, I don't think he stays in Nigeria currently so I'm not sure how BVN works over there (wherever he is). Have you guys talked on phone.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Atk1nson(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
k2wise:

Atk, relax and see the end of this before you conclude, no one is scamming any one here.

Bro, when is he getting his money? You should not have collected his money if you didn't have the dollars handy. Don't let this escalate beyond a gentleman's conversation.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Atk1nson(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
bigjackass:
A very well orchestrated scam. Sportfx that he claimed to transact with is his other moniker

There is nothing well-orchestrated, it was a simple and shaky deal from the start built around the "supposed integrity" of k2wise which he apparently doesn't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Scam Alert:: E-commerce-ng.com Is A Ponzi.. Do Not Invest. Photo / Google Fined $2.7b For Deliberately Demoting Competitors On Their Search Engine / How Nigeria Became Synonymous With Hot Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.