Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One (1824 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Love Is Really Blind ! ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by omowomen: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
I just loved him to a bits, before I met him, I had a savings account, with huge bank balance, when we started dating it all got spent, he was always borrowing with a promise to back with interest. I believe any thing he says trusted him, he was my world, I was his passport to good life

For full story click on link below
http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2011/is-love-really-blindi-remember-when-i-thought-he-was-the-one/
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by kokoye(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2011
that's life unfortunately.

learn from it, suck it up and move on.
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by omowomen: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2011
Hello kokoye,
Nice reply, thanks
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by MMM2(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2011
some men are fu-cking mean.
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by 190: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
Jeeez so you mean men now Gold dig ( I need to register on there )
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Dsense(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
op
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Phate07(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2011
sometimes it is blind.
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Goldieluks: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
i hate,love. undecided
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2011
I knew one girl like that whose boyfriend cleared out every cent in her account. Quite a lot of money too. Im sure you`re not the person, poster. She thought it was love but you know how it goes. Anyway, all parties are wiser now, i hope.
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2011
let me be the devil´s advocate once again!!!!
i am sorry to say that ¨LOVE¨ render some people STOOPID and therefore love becomes stupidity the minute thing such as this one happen. the fact that people still believe its love is their pure fanatsy!!!!!

how can anyone clear your bank account and you didnt see it coming?! here is a clue: when he first borrowed a sum, YOU DONT GIVE MORE UNTIL HE PAYS IT BACK!
if you decided that you would give more then i am sorry to say that this was NOT love, it was stoopidity (excuse my French). unless there is somewhere in the LOVE book that says that you should stop using your BRAIN?!

you were played/conned/used by this fraudster all in the name of inexistant LOVE (from his part).
at least you were happy while it lasted so why come complain here NOW?!
¨trust¨should not be given to any Dikc and Tom, it should be earned!
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 01, 2011
^^ hindsight is always 100%.

how about the guy not cleaning out the girl unnecessarily especially if he knew she trusted him.

or apologizing if he indeed meant well but due to circumstances couldnt pay her back?
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by livedit(f): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2011
I agree kokoye, it IS unfortunate that things like this does happen to people. MrBrownJay made a good point about how you didn't know this was/would happen before it actually happened. But at the same time, some people try to give someone the benefit of the doubt. Nobody wants to believe and/or accept that the love of their life will rip them off.

This is why it's EXTREMELY important to keep God first and seek his face before you give yourself to someone (relationship). He will tell you, all you have to do is ask. It's unfortunate, that not everyone know God and don't know that they can seek him for guidance and wisdom with your life. With that being said, most people like this will fall "prey" to these cruel people. Some are young, some don't know better, some just desperate, some are foolish and some are just going to make mistakes. You have to live and learn from your mistakes. You have to be careful whom you give your heart to. That is why the bible says that you should guard your heart with all diligence. Because as stated earlier, sometimes "love" can be blind.
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2011
Love isn't blind . . . but desperation can be! cool cool
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by heather(f): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
Well my dear sometimes love suks and it makes u do crazy things
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^ the benefit of the doubt is when they FIRST ask for money, when they come a second time for more while they haven't even given you a kobo from the first loan THEN that's when her BRAIN should have taken over and override and erase whatever signals her "irresponsible" heart was sending.
Sadly that's what happen when people put LOVE above common sense. Some religious people out there do exactly the same things on a daily basis. . . . Broke as a church mouse but still giving the little they have left as "offering" for some bloody "miracles" lol.

Anyone who stops using their brains in life is a damn fool!
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by MrsChima(f): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2011
How you doing MBJ? You want some tea and a massage suga?
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by livedit(f): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ the benefit of the doubt is when they FIRST ask for money, when they come a second time for more while they haven't even given you a kobo from the first loan THEN that's when her BRAIN should have taken over and override and erase whatever signals her "irresponsible" heart was sending.
Sadly that's what happen when people put LOVE above common sense. Some religious people out there do exactly the same things on a daily basis. . . . Broke as a church mouse but still giving the little they have left as "offering" for some bloody "miracles" lol.

Anyone who stops using their brains in life is a damn fool!

Sadly, that does happen with "religious" folks.  In Malachi, the bible says how can a man rob God from tithes and offerings.  All man, when working, should give your tithes and offerings is optional and can be whatever you want it to be.  God does loves a cheerful giver and it IS written in His word, that he will give it back to you 10 times multiplied.  But when you giving to a man/woman, and God's spirit has not led you to give that person, and like Mr.BrownJay said, you don't have two dimes to rub together, then you ARE setting your ownself up.  "Religious" people don't give for the right reason.  Mainly they give because they "think" it's the religious things to do.  So when they end up in situations like these, they get mad at God and the world.  

Let me stop, because livedit is about to get to preaching up in this piece.  Bottom line, if you haven't prayed and sought God first, and you just take it upon yourself and giving "random" people your money like that, then you become foolish.
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2011
@heather
My last msg was a response to livedit not you.
@Mrs Chima
No thanks but I am sure there will be many of your admirers who would die for one of your massage, lol!
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@heather
My last msg was a response to livedit not you.
@Mrs Chima
No thanks but I am sure there will be many of your admirers who would die for one of your massage, lol!

Hee hee! Damn you MBJ! grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by omowomen: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
I do his grocery shopping, cooked all his meals, his clothing shopping I do it also , I always buy him designers clothing because he loves his designers, all my salary was for him I don’t wear designers because I can not afford it, don’t get me wrong I earn good money I had a good job, not been able to afford it was the choice I made, but when it comes to buying for him, suddenly I can afford it.

Hello mrs chima,
for Complete story click on link below.
http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2011/is-love-really-blindi-remember-when-i-thought-he-was-the-one/
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2011
"I always buy him designers clothing because he loves his designers, all my salary was for him I don’t wear designers because I can not afford it"
OH LAWD, what a shame. Some women are really desperate for affection!!!!!
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by MrsChima(f): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
That is not desperation MBJ that is stupidity and reetardation.
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^definitely!!!
The poster was simply unknowingly (or knowingly) paying for love. Thje minute her money finished, so did love!
The same way you car will be repossessed if you dont pay the notes, the same way they repossessed her love.
I say its HER damn fault for not having any more money.
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by omowomen: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2011
loving some one
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by 190: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2011
Ujujoan:

Love isn't blind . . . but desperation can be! cool cool
cool cool
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Liss: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^definitely!!!
The poster was simply unknowingly (or knowingly) paying for love. Thje minute her money finished, so did love!
The same way you car will be repossessed if you dont pay the notes, the same way they repossessed her love.
I say its HER damn fault for not having any more money.
grin grin grin lol, cos then he would have still remained to clean it out,
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
was the person a nler btw.
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by busygirl(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
my dear, love is not blind. Infact, it has two eyes and wear googles too. Like I always tell people, I cannot catch a grenade for anyone grin grin call it selfishness or whatever. DO NOT BORROW ANYONE AN AMOUNT YOU CANNOT GIVE THEM,
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by omowomen: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
busygirl, u r kind of right, but sometimes it can be blind
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by omowomen: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2011
More like retured love
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Moralistli(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2011
Love, with ya Heart and mind =Less regret.
Love,,with only ya heart = heartache

,,,,,,,,,,,Foolishness and wiseness battling in d garden of reality.

Life is meaningless without love and that's y Emmanuel preached and preached and preached it.
Have conscience while in love!
Re: Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2011
desperation not necessarily as a result of age but the pressure to impress family and friends that you got a good catch, apart frm the fear of him leaving u and then where will you get this kind of man again, before u knw it you are trying to keep him by any means possible. bottomline its DESPERATION

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are / What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out / Nairaland Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.