Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed (8630 Views)

$4800 Sent To Me By My Brother Has Been Hijacked By Nigeria Customs / Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed. / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 24, 2020
My Elder brother has been scammed and I need to get to the root of the matter. He was added to a group they called sportybet balance adder, normally he's not always moved about this things but I wouldn't know, something caught his attention, and he went ahead to pay for the app, on the long run the app was a fake app (sportybet balance adder). Now his 5k is gone.

Can anyone please be of help, he even messaged the guy, only for the scammer to keep telling him that there's nothing he can do and that is money is gone, fellow nairalanders what can he do.

screenshot below
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 24, 2020
screenshot
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by LawLab247: 4:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Chai

1 Like

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Sorry
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by rentAcock(m): 5:55am On Sep 24, 2020
That's a life lesson he learnt with 5k. It should prevent him from losing more money in the future. He should immediately quit sport betting and gambling before it ruins his life. There's no shortcut to riches.

9 Likes

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2020
I would have assisted you on what to do and his money will land but they will request for the screenshot of their deals and I'm afraid your brother may get arrested in the process because what he paid for, he knew it wasn't legal

They will say he is a fraudster.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Nbotee(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Ur broda is also a fraudster for wanting to defraud sportybet... Some ppl sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Nickshrapnel: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2020
Don’t pay to get any app not on the playstore, it’s illegal undecided

1 Like

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Habiodunz(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2020
So brother is also a fraudster
So what's your point undecided

1 Like

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Doubleoh7: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2020
You mean a senior scammer outsmarted a junior scammer? I keep saying it till tomorrow that our problem in Nigeria is with us the people cos our leaders come from our midst. Your brother paid someone 5k to help him scam another business whose owner is a human being like you and I and yet you have the guts to come complain that he was outsmarted? How i wish you'ld push this further so the two of them can be given bed space in kirikiri.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by gbowoade85142: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2020
Ur carrasco is also a offender for wanting to defraud sportybet... Some plo dci

1 Like

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by RubiesBanking: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2020
You better clear whatever money you have in that his sportybet Account, they will use his card attached on the account to clear the remaining balance.
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by punisha: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2020
My brother has been sca......

will U keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by jericco1(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Sorry o scamming is now a full blown business
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by RenaissanceGuy: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2020
See the way he even rushed to request the guy's account details without prior questions grin
BTW he was also trying to defraud a company.

2 Likes

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by foolbuster: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2020
eaglesec1999:
My Elder brother has been scammed and I need to get to the root of the matter. He was added to a group they called sportybet balance adder, normally he's not always moved about this things but I wouldn't know, something caught his attention, and he went ahead to pay for the app, on the long run the app was a fake app (sportybet balance adder). Now his 5k is gone.

Can anyone please be of help, he even messaged the guy, only for the scammer to keep telling him that there's nothing he can do and that is money is gone, fellow nairalanders what can he do.

screenshot below

Your brother is also a scammer for trying to defraud a company.
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Tell him to install and the app and do the hack lol
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Osnami: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2020
EFCC should arrest your brother first for trying to defraud a company
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by femi4: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
eaglesec1999:

screenshot below
Let him stop any form of betting. The Money is gone
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by CosmicPhoenix: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2020
op i can help you but first you need to pay 5k.

2 Likes

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by WaterPurifier: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2020
You, your brother and the scammer should all be arrested

1 Like

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Samakus(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lolz. The girl don run. Wetin she see her no give am mouth lolz

1 Like

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by wealthpreach(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
rentAcock:
That's a life lesson he learnt with 5k. It should prevent him from losing more money in the future. He should immediately quit sport betting and gambling before it ruins his life. There's no shortcut to riches.
there's is no safety in becoming rich either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Homeboiy: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
My friend was scammed there too

500,000 gone like that

I will create a thread on that later
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Mide3367: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2020
When these scammers started out in the name of yahoo boys. They said that they will be scamming white people only. We were glad. Now the chicken has come home to roost. Make u na enjoy
Re: My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed by Richhustlershub(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sportybet balance adder is not really scam, but try and find out about the sportybet balance adder, that is to say you need to find out if is really real or not here first so to avoid falling to victim to some cheap scammer

(1) (Reply)

Wema Quarterly SME Webinar: Impacts And Opportunities Of Fuel Subsidy Removal / Games That Nigerian Banks Play To Rip Their Customers / Picture Gallery Of Modern Home Improvement Materials You Can Get In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.