Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,039 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:55 AM

Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You (1018 Views)

Increase The Size Of Your Penis And Breasts Naturally / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / Prostate Enlargement; What To Know And How It Can Be Reversed Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by Strongbest(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Ladies, please be satisfied with your natural assets.

Picture here is what your body really looks like after some years.

Nothing as good as your God's given assets sisters.

Tell me, what man will see this and still want to appreciate that your artificial big breasts and bums?

Covered in clothes, alot of women work around with decaying big backside and front side hidden inside good clothes. Picture it.

Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by richeeyo(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2020
You just spoiled my appetite undecided :- undecided
Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by byinks(f): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Implants
Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by Strongbest(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2020
richeeyo:
You just spoiled my appetite undecided :- undecided

sad
No vex Bros. Just trying to let them see reality

1 Like

Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by Thazard(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Thank God I don't like big bum.
Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by oxypressPlus: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
To reduce post surgical complications they need to increase safety margines by adding hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) to treatment.
HBOT Providers.
Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by Strongbest(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thazard:
Thank God I don't like big bum.

Lols. grin
Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by Strongbest(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
oxypressPlus:
To reduce post surgical complications they need to increase safety margines by adding hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) to treatment.
HBOT Providers.

Is it really worth the risk and stress?
Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by JohnNgene: 3:08pm On May 11, 2021
These are implants from cosmetic surgery. I doubt if our Nigerian women have the money and the courage to go through cosmetic surgery especially after the news of Stella Obasanjo's death years ago. Lol.

When I saw your topic, I thought you'll be educating women about all these so-called enlargement creams in the market now. Do they work? I don't think so.

I would rather advice ladies to do squats to improve the size of their buttocks naturally. I'm a fitness-trainer and I'm available for an affordable fee here in Lagos.
Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by Strongbest(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2021
JohnNgene:
These are implants from cosmetic surgery. I doubt if our Nigerian women have the money and the courage to go through cosmetic surgery especially after the news of Stella Obasanjo's death years ago. Lol.

When I saw your topic, I thought you'll be educating women about all these so-called enlargement creams in the market now. Do they work? I don't think so.

I would rather advice ladies to do squats to improve the size of their buttocks naturally. I'm a fitness-trainer and I'm available for an affordable fee here in Lagos.

Trust me brother, you will be shocked the number of our women still doing it.

Wait, did you say since the death of Stella Obasanjo death? There have been news of others dying from such even in recent time brother. People just don't learn.

Lols. I actually have those formulas but I am not a fan of such and so I can't advise women to engage it. The cream just stimulates the tissues to rise and sometimes it depends on individuals, noticeable rises or growth might not really be achieved in some people.

Well, yeah, I know certain exercises can help....hope they patronise enough though.
Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by Strongbest(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
I created this thread long time ago and I thought people should have learned but to my surprise, I still read about people going for but enlargement and all sorts.
I've come to understand people don't really learn, despite all of the evidences of the danger of these things.

1 Like

Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by Strongbest(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
As I am typing this, some people here are still planning to do.
Re: Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You by muheeb01(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2021
This is an eye sore.....embrace traditional cure and interventions

Check my signature and profile for what I know how to do best....you'll thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Tooth-ache:way Out / Coins / Your Urine To Cure 71% Of Your Ailments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.