Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun (11785 Views)

Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors / Presidential Debate: Don’t Send Tinubu, You Must Go – Ohanaeze Tells Buhari / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Mynd44:

Even Lagos PDP members will tell you this is almost impossible.

Look at Sanwo-Olu. Do an average fair pol right now in the places that matter and hear what they think. If the PDP ever had a chance in Lagos, it was 2019 but the votes were even worse (700,000 to 200,000)

Lagos PDP Doesn’t even have credible leaders. The only association that comes close to the Lagos PDP in inseriousness is ECOWAS.

Yeah that figure was horrible but also thanks to the massive rigging and disenfranchisement voters in many parts of Lagos
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Tunde835(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Mynd44:

Year in year out you say but the last time Alimosho and Agege was neglected was the time of Ambode and that was the last 3 years of his tenure. Governors Fashola and Tinubu knew where their votes were coming from and didnt play games.

Sanwo-olu is doing well in these areas too. Adamu road, Shasa road, The stretch from Abule Egba to Oshodi with the BRT (Started by Ambode but left) these are areas that are warming up to Him.

Spraying money won't get you votes in Lagos where the per capital income is sort of high. Plus political structures are in favor of APC.
I Live In Alimosho Nd Ambode Didnt Abandone Us. He Built Many Roads In The Area Around Ikola Ipaja

4 Likes

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by SluttanSlayer: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Are you the one that deleted your second tread for otedola or MOD deleted it? shocked

No.

The OP has been banned by that idiot.
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by tollyboy5(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2020
SluttanSlayer:

No.

The OP has been banned by that idiot.

I checked his profile I don't see sign of ban. I recreat the tread. If dem delete am I will re register for like 30 times
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by tollyboy5(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Tunde835:
I Live In Alimosho Nd Ambode Didnt Abandone Us. He Built Many Roads In The Area Around Ikola Ipaja
Don't mind him. He is also deleting tread on otedola for 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by SluttanSlayer: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2020
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos

2 Likes

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2020
Mynd44:

Even Lagos PDP members will tell you this is almost impossible.

Look at Sanwo-Olu. Do an average fair pol right now in the places that matter and hear what they think. If the PDP ever had a chance in Lagos, it was 2019 but the votes were even worse (700,000 to 200,000)

Lagos PDP Doesn’t even have credible leaders. The only association that comes close to the Lagos PDP in inseriousness is ECOWAS.

Are you minding IPOBians? Very lazy thinkers always led by greed. They are always online worrying about Lagos and Tinubu. Yet SE is facing ruins the longer covid-19 continues destroying the economies of nations worldwide.

Elections are three years away. I can confidently predict here that APC will even win the Lagos guber election by 90% of votes because it will be the only viable State worth mentioning in Nigeria in 2023. Many Nigerian States, even in the next 6 months, cannot avoid facing the bankruptcy that has already befallen around 6 Nigerian States.

The sad thing is that, like youths who worry more about big brother eviction than the economic bleakness facing their future, Igbos continue to fixate on Lagos unhealthily at a time they should really be very concerned about the future of their people, region and States in this new covid-19 world reality.

As we speak Europe and the West now faces another devastating lock down with trickle down economic effect to Nigeria and Africa. No better time for all Africans to focus on their nations, regions and States. Yet only Igbos will reject doing this because what others have is what they feel belongs to them and that they must have.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by SluttanSlayer: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2020
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu
#Osun welomes Tinubu

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Ayed44: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Mynd44:
Otedola will lose. You people think a billionaire will get Lagos votes? Is this Clowney or what?

The votes for APC in Lagos come from Somolu, Ikorodu, Mushin, Agege and Alimosho. These are the local governments to win and Otedola does not appeal in anyway to these places.

Ambode was not an issue because these local governments didn't like him. He started well in these places but messed up in the end. These local governments are the ones with the numbers and they actually vote.

These are the places with the say on who becomes governor and who is kicked out. Dangote and Adenuga supporting Otedola is going to end in him winning Eti-osa. The rest, he will lose massively.

This is how some people said Obaseki is a lagos boy and cannot survive the onslaught of the trio of Oshiomohle, Okunbo and Ize-Iyamu who are all grassroot politicians. You may not like Otedola but I can assure you that Lagosians are getting fed up with Tinubu and a time is coming that Lagosians would prefer any alternative to Tinubu's dynasty and the alternative could be Otedola. Who knows?

Things are now changing very fast and we need to brace up for more surprises.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Yebosola(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2020
Lipscomb:
You don't live in Lagos how did you know that its raining this morning. Oh sorry you came to buy okirika that you will supply them in onitsha and Abia

They always think everyone on NL are dullards like them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by SluttanSlayer: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2020
This thread put fear in Alausa thugs weak hearts

OP was banned for it.

Tells you how this combo is deadly.

Otedola the Bloomberg of Africa

Billioniare that gentrified and chased the rascal band of mumuric diabolical Yaribanzas to their bastard enclave.
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by tollyboy5(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2020
candidtalk:

e is what they feel belongs to them and that they must have.
I'm rooting for otedola I'm a lagosian. Speak for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by SluttanSlayer: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

I checked his profile I don't see sign of ban. I recreat the tread. If dem delete am I will re register for like 30 times

I am OP.

The idoit banned me for telling him to stick to janitorial duties.

No way you can know if someone is banned by viewing their profile .

Meanwhile,

The movement to send that bastard on exile is on

Check my recent topics

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by SluttanSlayer: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Yes ohh.
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Ayed44:
This is how some people said Obaseki is a lagos boy and cannot survive the onslaught of the trio of Oshiomohle, Okunbo and Ize-Iyamu who are all grassroot politicians. You may not like Otedola but I can assure you that Lagosians are getting fed up with Tinubu and a time is coming that Lagosians would prefer any alternative to Tinubu's dynasty and the alternative could be Otedola. Who knows?

Things are now changing very fast and we need to brace up for more surprises.

Guy, quit the ignorant talk. Lagos is not about Tinubu. Forget what you have heard. Lagos has the most complex and sophisticated politics in Nigeria with even local government chairmen being academically and professionally sound enough to be Governor.

No disrespect but talking of the likes of Edo and Bayelsa, to qualify Lagos politics, is like comparing rural African Villages where people rum around naked to London, New York or Paris.

The layers of Lagos politics will dumbfound everyone not conversant with the structure of politiciking in the State. Goodluck with the Otedola fantady though.

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

No wahala na. Real Lagosians are ready for you and your Otedola na.
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by tollyboy5(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2020
candidtalk:

Abeg no lagosians can be real as the indigene, we are also diverse 2023 go decide.
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by odinga1of: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2020
ShinnBet:
Otedola will get the silent majority who never vote to come out and vote out Tinubu and his festering gang.

This silent majority are tired of the excessive taxation, corruption under Lagos APC and the arrogant and overbearing Tinubu.

Corporate Nigeria and their executives will back Otedola as he will reduce taxation and definitely open Lagos to the world.

You can bet the likes of Adenuga and Dangote throwing their weight behind Otedola.

Otedola will get rid of the omoniles and Iya and Baba Olojas and also sanitize the Lagos civil service by riding it of touts in suits in place of experienced and seasoned technocrats.

Otedola will be to Lagos what Bloomberg did to New York and see to the gentrification and modernazition of Lagos.

Let us start the #Otedola is Lagos meme.

Even Ambode couldn't do it, how much more Otedola?

You want FG/EFCC to finish him??

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Goke7: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2020
candidtalk:

Guy, quit the ignorant talk. Lagos is not about Tinubu. Forget what you have heard. Lagos has the most complex and sophisticated politics in Nigeria with even local government chairmen being academically and professionally sound enough to be Governor.

No disrespect but talking of the likes of Edo and Bayelsa, to qualify Lagos politics, is like comparing rural African Villages where people rum around naked to London, New York or Paris.

The layers of Lagos politics will dumbfound everyone not conversant with the structure of politiciking in the State. Goodluck with the Otedola fantady though.

this is what most ignorant folks don't know. The handshake btw the Political structure of Lagos and the private or corporate sector is too solid for anyone no matter how rich they are. Many folks think it's only otedola and dangote that has money in Lagos
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by SluttanSlayer: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
Goke7:

this is what most ignorant folks don't know. The handshake btw the Political structure of Lagos and the private or corporate sector is too solid for anyone no matter how rich they are. Many folks think it's only otedola and dangote that has money in Lagos
[/s]

Lagos is not Osun

Tinubu is going back to Osun

Otedola tee take over

Ferrari Versace vs agberoe lace

Waka pass.
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by tollyboy5(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2020
Goke7:

Yeah many indigene that are quiet billionaires are in support of otedola also.

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by tollyboy5(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2020
odinga1of:

Even Ambode couldn't do it, how much more Otedola?

You want FG/EFCC to finish him??
Ambode is not popular like otedola. He was riding on tinubu popularity.
Otedola is popular and so much loved his father was also formal governor.
Billionaires are behind him.

Am bode state of origin is ondo state
Otedola state of origin is Lagos state
Tinubu state of origin is osun state

Otedola Is Lagos

2 Likes

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by SluttanSlayer: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2020
candidtalk:

Osunite claiming Lagos
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by SluttanSlayer: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

Ambode is not popular like otedola. He was riding on tinubu popularity.
Otedola is popular and so much loved his father was also formal governor.
Billionaires are behind him.

Am bode state of origin is ondo state
Otedola state of origin is Lagos state
Tinubu state of origin is osun state

Otedola Is Lagos

Guy, why you think say dem dey fear?

Otedola is Lagos nah
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Mynd44:
Otedola will lose. You people think a billionaire will get Lagos votes? Is this Clowney or what?

The votes for APC in Lagos come from Somolu, Ikorodu, Mushin, Agege and Alimosho. These are the local governments to win and Otedola does not appeal in anyway to these places.

Ambode was not an issue because these local governments didn't like him. He started well in these places but messed up in the end. These local governments are the ones with the numbers and they actually vote.

These are the places with the say on who becomes governor and who is kicked out. Dangote and Adenuga supporting Otedola is going to end in him winning Eti-osa. The rest, he will lose massively.

But these areas you mentioned in Lagos are actually the poorest and the least developed. Its more like an area of Lagos where animals live.

Are you saying these animals knowingly support those that enslave them?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Goke7:

Brother, you know ignorant people think money is everything. It may not seem like it to some simpletons but Lagos has the most dedicated, exposed, professionally sound and academically brilliant men and women to be found anywhere in Africa let alone Nigeria.

Those type of guys don't willingly make themselves available to work for the APC because of some monetary reward they are seeking. Many are already very wealthy, accomplished and internationally accredited technocrats.

Those people all joined the APC banwagon because of what they have seen Tinubu achieve they too, as passionate Lagosians, are keen to preserve and strengthen.

The PDP cannot ever match that appeal and cannot lead Lagos regardless of who they present as their candidate. APC and Tinubu ideology, many brilliant men and women buy into, at all level, is very well-entrenched in Lagos.

For example, many business and political leaders have seen Lagos become the six biggest African economy, ahead of the likes of Ghana and Kenya, under Tinubu. Lagos is the best run State in Nigeria with even the VIO (vehicle inspection office) synergized, with a tax officer in most of their offices, to collect income tax liability from offending motorists.

Which PDP State has been able to achieve anything even remotely close? Seems like the PDP win in Edo has got the usual dreamers starting to hope again in ignorance of reality.

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2020
SluttanSlayer:

Osunite claiming Lagos

Na you sabi. All I know is that you IPOBian usurpers will dream yet reality will always happen to slap sense into you.
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by selemempe: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Mynd44:

akuko.
Let PDP field otedola first let's check something out grin
APC miscreants are nervous already

3 Likes

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Yebosola(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2020
PharmD911:
These guys are dumb asf. APC is an household party in Lagos, most civil servants are hardcore tinubuist.

Lastly, PDP used the Edo no be Lagos to mock the lagosians and you expect them to vote for a party that called them cowards, is that how oshiomole hijacked kwara from saraki dynasty?

Even if tinubu is dead or alive, PDP can never win Lagos

Don't educate this people about Lagos politics I beg, they knew next to nothing on politics, they are just vomiting gibberish, are they not the ones shouting Gbadamosi on NL few days ago? Soon after Ote$,u will hear another names from these Igbos .

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Rugaria: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2020
#Operation liberate Lagos
Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by Tunde835(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

But these areas you mentioned in Lagos are actually the poorest and the least developed. Its more like an area of Lagos where animals live.

Are you saying these animals knowingly support those that enslave them?
Hav U Been To These Places Before U Start Spilling Shit From Your Mouth Because I Happen 2 Live There And Those Places Are Better Than Your God Forsaken Potopoto Region

3 Likes

Re: PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun by tollyboy5(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2020
candidtalk:

Brother, you know ignorant people think money is everything. It may not seem like it to some simpletons but Lagos has the most dedicated, exposed, professionally sound and academically brilliant men and women to be found anywhere in Ahe usual dreamers starting to hope again in ignorance of reality.
You know Mr tinubu bullion van was filled with papers now not money during election eve. Lagos politics is not about money! shocked mofo o!
All the money Mr tinubu has been giving out to agberos like mc oluomo and co are papers na?

The money spent for sanwo poster alone was gift from God.
Even all the our daddy agbaya told us tinubu is a cheerful giver undecided we'lo get back on them if they don't repent.
My late grampa is a bale in Lagos tinubu do give them million+ during election time you hypocrite.
You don't know Lagos at all. Tinubu never developed Lagos , that's an insult to the collective contribution to this state by our native ancestors and other lagosians. Mr tinubu has served Lagos during his time let him rest there was Lagos before he was born and Lagos continue to exist after he's gone. Don't tie our destiny to a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary / General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria / Nigeria Customs Budgets N1.6billion For Boreholes, N180million For Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.