Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos (65789 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by IamHeWrites: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Have you ever wondered what some of your favourite Big Brother Naija reality TV show housemates looked like before now?

Igbere TV just obtained throwback photos of some of the popular Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemates.

The throwback photos shows Erica, Laycon, Dorathy and Nengi when they were still very much young.

See, these pictures will tell you two things. One, not all famous people were as adorable and hot as they are now – no one is. And two, hard work pays.

Erica was disqualified from the ongoing reality TV show for gross misconduct.

She was sent out of the show after earning a third strike following a review of her fight with Laycon the night before.

Igbere TV reports that Laycon is one of the five left to contest the grand prize of N85million.

The other finalists are Dorathy, Nengi, Neo and Vee.

https://igberetvnews.com/1365736/bbnaija-throwback-photos-erica-laycon-dorathy-nengi/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by IamHeWrites: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2020
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by fati2001(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2020
okay.
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Pikins unlimited!

Pikins Galore!!

Cute pikins!!! cool

But, One of dis pikins is about to be 85 Million Naira Richer!!!
Moral of the Story: Do not despise the days of little beginning.
No one knows tomorrow!

Finnese001:
Mad oo
O Loud oooo!
Ginger.....

Meanwhile.........

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sisi ti de..... cool

Those cute eyes remains the same sha.......
and the sexy forehead!
cool cool

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Just watch, some will find a way to blame Buhari for this throwback.

MODIFIED

Like I prophesied.. It has come to pass.. See below grin

TooGod247:
buhari is the cause of this how which dere is good job who we be bring throw back pic here lol

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Web625(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by flemsy15(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Laycon killed it just like expected with Aunty Dora showing no signs she would be Mrs Endowed when she go grow up

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by blinking001(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Okay...
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by joshjc(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
I

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Slawormir: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I can bet my balls Laycon was a real niggarrr when he was a kid

But right now i can't bet my balls if he is still a real niggarrr or a pussy asss niggarrr

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Chirowman(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
This Erica is a very fine girl

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by sexyking1: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Laycon will still have this face in his 90s.

Something is telling me that laycon's mother and our vice president know each other in late 1980s....

7 Likes

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Rareoil(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Laycon hasn't changed much cheesy
Laycon my man!!!

14 Likes

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Maj196(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mtcheeew
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by udemzyudex(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
I just like the way Nnegi talks, she always take her time, she doesn't rush.

8 Likes

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
chai but nawa for this breast ooooh. she for cover it now and am on fastin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by jamalnation(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lol Laycon cap no be here o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by HallaDaTruth: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dont despise the days of small beginnings. Look at Dorathy's Full chest and be inspired to start small and grow big

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Dansioligy: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nengi has been slaying since childhood ��

1 Like

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Petersuenos(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
m
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by jjcphenom(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
The only one I came to see here is Laycon.

85 Million will make my guy more handsome.

Laycon for the money

As for the rest.........All I can say is Okay.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by fatymore(f): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Laycon no change aswear

1 Like

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by ggood: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
NEngi
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by enshi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
none of these kids looked rich from childhood. their parents never married as rich couples .. but they all became confortable in the long run....

pls guys hustle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Madibah(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
How is this news?
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by nan1: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Laycon the same yesterday today and forever grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Just watch, some will find a way to blame Buhari for this throwback.
Chairman, please stop biko......
Na dem normal way of life be dat jor.
Wailers must wail, and fortunately,
there is nothing we can do about it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles / Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / 5 Most Beautiful Female Housemates On BBNaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.