Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos (65781 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Finnese001: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
post=94257268:
Pikins unlimited!
Pikins Galore!!
Cute pikins!!!
cool

Meanwhile.........

Mad oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Lionelbhass(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Laycon!!! Baba no change at all wink Nengi was a Banga then till date sef.
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by paprika212(f): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Erica's innocent look is inborn, nengi na forehead chair mamaooooh, Laycon hasn't changed a bit, dorathy hmmm, they all look alright as kids
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by vincenteger: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
I'm not surprised at Nnegi's pix
She started wearing sunglasses form childhood
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by majamajic(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmm

Nengi is 22 but background of that her picture looks like something not inside year 2000s , cos she will be around 4 yrs in that picture
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by TooGod247(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
buhari is the cause of this how which dere is good job who we be bring throw back pic here lol

1 Like

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
post=94257411:

Chairman, please stop biko......
Na dem normal way of life be dat jor.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Aunty Dora..
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by mattmogan88: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
MEHN SEEE BOOBS, SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Favemmzar200(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
sexyking1:
Laycon will still have this face in his 90s.

Something is telling me that laycon's mother and our vice president know each other in late 1980s....
gringringrincheesy I laugh in india
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Debonubia: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
4 Statements Nigerians Hate To Hear https://danfoxpress.xyz/4-statements-nigerians-hate-to-hear/ via @danfoxpress
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by agos: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Laycon is handsome
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by salbis(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
They all look good.
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by AntiWailer: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
People don't change grin
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Madibah:
How is this news?
Is nairaland a news station? Don't you know where to get news from?
OK lemme help: sunnewsonline, channels TV, TV new, daily post, naija info 99.3 FM,...
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
...but where did Dora acquire such MONSTER breast i can't find it on her childhood pic.
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by AmazingELixir: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
lipsrsealed

Dorothy sef....from an innocent normal sized toddler to a jumbo carrying head lighter.

I'm very sure Buhari has a hand in her asymmetrical growth.

1 Like

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by SavageResponse(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Where did Dora get those mighty oranges from? grin
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Exodora: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
So Nengi is even fair from childhood and some idiots are trolling everywhere with she is bleaching . This wailers will never make heaven , how on earth do they feel comfortable tarnishing someone's name .
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by olisaEze(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nengi and those her sunglasses no bi today. Laycon na Dorian Gray, and who knew back then Dorathy go one day 'blow' like dis! grin grin
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
I wonder what ozo saw in Nengi. Nigerian guys and light skin, that girl no just fine for my eyes, even her complexion no enter me

2 Likes

Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by Madibah(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Is nairaland a news station? Don't you know where to get news from?
OK lemme help: sunnewsonline, channels TV, TV new, daily post, naija info 99.3 FM,...

Mumu that's not a news station
Soundcity 98.5 is a better way to get news
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by SilverBullion: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message indicating your interest by WhatsApp to 0-8-0-8-6-3-7-3-0-1-2

Thank you
Re: Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos by TooGod247(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Just watch, some will find a way to blame Buhari for this throwback.

MODIFIED

Like I prophesied.. It has come to pass.. See below grin

guy keep silent dere na because of u i write dat stuff ok , lol

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / 5 Most Beautiful Female Housemates On BBNaija 2019 / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.