Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Going To Be Dead Soon... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Going To Be Dead Soon... (381 Views)

Coronavirus: Over 3 Million People Could Be Dead In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Be Dead Soon... by wahza(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2020
We move ........
Re: Going To Be Dead Soon... by wahza(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2020
I need help please... only death in my mind right now
Re: Going To Be Dead Soon... by sam1919: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2020
You be fool

1 Like

Re: Going To Be Dead Soon... by Kpomosauce: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2020
As long as you're alive there's nothing as "too late". Nothing is worth your life

Confess and brace yourself for what happens next. Tomorrow is still a mystery.

I pray you find favour
Re: Going To Be Dead Soon... by Righteousness89(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2020
wahza:

In my home, betting is a taboo I was sneakly doing it and was borrowing funds everywhere when I lost as I became âddicted.. my cousin bro is a victim of my borrows and for 2 month he has been asking I pay him back.. I faked a debit to him to calm him while i sort out the fund to pay by subscribing for fixed matches. I still haven't been able to and he has took it up to CBN now they are requesting for my bank statement as bank has confirmed I never did the transaction. If send him that statement, I'm dead. I will be chased out of the house and branded ... please my life is at stake. I'm going to be rejected and abandoned. I have only a struggling who believed in me so much but I have disappointed her and she may be harmed if she hears this. I'm thinking of taking my life because I can't see her suffer or harmed for what I did. I can't explain the state I am in now

I will Tell you the Truth that will help you

1. Call your Brother and tell Him that you Have a Confession. Tell Him you Did not Send him any Money.

2. Flee From Betting! Something is Dragging u to your Early Grave and you still Continue..

3. Do not Kill yourself. If you Do ! You send yourself to Hell Fire..

4. You need a Whole New Life. You Need to Surrender Genuinely to Jesus Christ.
Re: Going To Be Dead Soon... by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2020
There is hope,
Contact the necessary bodies
Re: Going To Be Dead Soon... by wahza(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Going To Be Dead Soon... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
How much is d money?
Re: Going To Be Dead Soon... by wahza(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oluwapluto:
How much is d money?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,does This Multivitamin Really Works / How To Cure Hemorrhoids (pile) Without Surgery / Follow These Super Easy Tips For Losing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.