Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself (8058 Views)

6 Things You Must Keep Private If You Want To Succeed / 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC / 10 Things You Don't Know About Japanese Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by KvnqJothan(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2020
The dog is a domesticated carnivore of the family Canidae. It is part of the wolf-like canids, and is the most widely abundant terrestrial carnivore. The dogs are well known as domestic animals or pets used at homes also for protection and are well known to bite if an unwanted stranger try coming into it habitation (Home).

But sometimes also dogs attack innocent people because that person is not familiar to them, so they think he or she comes to attack them or do things not needed, so in protection the dog first attacks to scare the person away.

So today's update I bring 5 steps to take or let's say 5 things to do once a dog attacks you in other to avoid you been bitten by the dog, checkout the things to do, Like and Share so it can go viral and please followup for more Updates.

STEP 1: DON'T MOVE:
Remain at the same spot you were before the attack, don't move so the dog won't come forward, remain at the same position.

STEP 2: CHANGE YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSION TO BEEN ANGRY AND BOLD:
Showing the dog you are not afraid is the next bold step to take. Once a dog sees no fear in your face, the dog itself becomes a little scared (for some dogs).

STEP 3: SCREAM BACK AT THE DOG:
Screaming back at the dog is the next important step, with these you have achieved in depositing 20% of fear in that dog, it will start drawing back a little and keep barking at you.

STEP 4: PICK UP A STICK AROUND YOU OR SAND:
Dogs are afraid of weapons, so seeing how bold you are, and then picking up weapons, then you have deposited 50% of fear in that dog.

STEP 5: MAKE YOU FIRST STEP OF ATTACK:
Be the First to make your move raising your weapon up, then with these the dog totally get frightened and ready to run, once it starts running then you pursue or go your way.

STEP 6: CALL FOR THE OWNER:
In calling for the owner should be in a situation where the dog refused to run and keeps barking at you, then you can scream for the owner for the final rescue because at that moment the dog won't come at you rather remain at it's position because you are with a weapon .
With these above steps you have escaped been bitten by a dog, make sure to try them as to save yourself. Thanks for your time and understanding, Like and Share to friends so it could go viral as well.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by setobaba: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2020
My Dog update will make you useless with all this tips. Calling for me to rescue you will even make it worsten, funny part she won’t even bite but will still press her teeth on your leg to see your courage, if you fridget she will leap on you, and then you go see weight kill you there.

Best option kill the fear in you and don’t fear dogs no
Matter there size

20 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by sinkhole: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Are you advicing us against "ekuke" local dogs? cheesy
The dog you put up there will not listen to any of the things you adviced o!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by fati2001(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2020
I hear you.

1 Share

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by lilachiever(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Lol, funny enough I used to do most of these until a day 2 German Shepherds chased me, nobody told me to fly fence.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by Timekeeper: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2020
lilachiever:
Lol, funny enough I used to do most of these until a day 2 German Shepherds chased me, nobody told me to fly fence.

grin grin

All those tips he mentioned na for ekuke

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Some dogs don't know that one, they'll attack - stick or no stick, sand or no sand.

1 Like

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by CosmicPhoenix: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2020
all these tips can only work against local bingos,dogs like pitbulls,rotts,alsatians,labradors etc will use you to catch cruise.

14 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by TheFacelessMan: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Many years back, in the forests of Bordeaux, I was attacked by a pack of wolves.....

16 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by Chingykay77(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2020
You never encounter dogs like pitbull or better angry dog
Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by adegbenga80592: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2020
myriad decades back, in the woodlands of Bordeaux, I was attacked by a pouch of animals.....
Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by nazicartel(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Many years back, in the forests of Bordeaux, I was attacked by a pack of wolves.....
lol.... With lions too... You told me about it.... Anyway Japa if All these English dogs chase you ooo... Ekuke get sense pass them

3 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by yusufdayo1: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2020
RIP in advance if you believe in that tips against rottweilers, pitbulls and co

1 Like

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by femi4: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2020
No1 works for me
Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by Denique(f): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2020
A dog on a leash scares the hell outta me, more so, the one without undecided

I'll run first, then come back and put these tips to test...

when it must have been caged of course.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
KvnqJothan:
The dog is a domesticated carnivore of the family Canidae. It is part of the wolf-like canids, and is the most widely abundant terrestrial carnivore. The dogs are well known as domestic animals or pets used at homes also for protection and are well known to bite if an unwanted stranger try coming into it habitation (Home).

But sometimes also dogs attack innocent people because that person is not familiar to them, so they think he or she comes to attack them or do things not needed, so in protection the dog first attacks to scare the person away.

So today's update I bring 5 steps to take or let's say 5 things to do once a dog attacks you in other to avoid you been bitten by the dog, checkout the things to do, Like and Share so it can go viral and please followup for more Updates.

Remain at the same spot you were before the attack, don't move so the dog won't come forward, remain at the same position.

Showing the dog you are not afraid is the next bold step to take. Once a dog sees no fear in your face, the dog itself becomes a little scared (for some dogs).

Screaming back at the dog is the next important step, with these you have achieved in depositing 20% of fear in that dog, it will start drawing back a little and keep barking at you.

Dogs are afraid of weapons, so seeing how bold you are, and then picking up weapons, then you have deposited 50% of fear in that dog.

Be the First to make your move raising your weapon up, then with these the dog totally get frightened and ready to run, once it starts running then you pursue or go your way.

In calling for the owner should be in a situation where the dog refused to run and keeps barking at you, then you can scream for the owner for the final rescue because at that moment the dog won't come at you rather remain at it's position because you are with a weapon .
With these above steps you have escaped been bitten by a dog, make sure to try them as to save yourself. Thanks for your time and understanding, Like and Share to friends so it could go viral as well.
What about for a mad dog? I mean the one infected with rabies?. Hardly would a dog attack u in public except for a mad dog, in fact, there is this theory, that a dog loses its strength when in public, a dog attacks most often when u enter its territory, that is its owner's house.

3 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by Amspecial: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2020
no mind am
sinkhole:
Are you advicing us against "ekuke" local dogs? cheesy
The dog you put up there will not listen to any of the things you adviced o!

1 Like

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by Elv1278D: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2020
KvnqJothan:

bros have u ever been chase by asesian dog before or rotwhiler or pit bull or any security dogs before ?
only German Shepherd will tear u into pieces if u try to fight him not to talk of pit bull that is fearless and eat on flesh abi na asasian that d teeth is bigger than ur finger or rotwhiler bros all this ur analysis is for local dogs ,

3 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by elpochas: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2020
My Dog wont even attack you first,but the moment you pick a stick or stone,sorry will be your name.The best tip is if you see Dog run away first cos those tips you listed wont safe you.

1 Like

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by Jackossky(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2020
I pity whomever adhere to this advice.
Your best bet is to activate Usain Bolt's mode when you see a dog chasing/barking you from afar.
If you can't outrun it, start yelling the owner's name or passerby for immediate help.

I won't forget the day I was chased by a dog, fooolish me was staring at the dog's face when I should have sprinted like a mad man. I displayed enough bravery and one could tell from my countenance, only for the dog to keep advancing towards me, at the last minute, all bravery gave way and my leg went numb
The rest was history...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by KendrickAyomide: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2020
Ekuke Dog Tips.. but me sha, any dog wey chase me, I'm coming back with cutlass to Kill it. No Cap!

2 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by ZACHIE: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Elv1278D:

bros have u ever been chase by asesian dog before or rotwhiler or pit bull or any security dogs before ?
only German Shepherd will tear u into pieces if u try to fight him not to talk of pit bull that is fearless and eat on flesh abi na asasian that d teeth is bigger than ur finger or rotwhiler bros all this ur analysis is for local dogs ,

Ol boy eeh
You try no be small.
I will keep my ignorance
Weh done

1 Like

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Ekuku cum bingo follow for dogs too...

Well as for me, I don't fear dogs but will like to respect myself first..

3 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by FahBuLous: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Ogbeni, na to run sure pass.. U neva jam dog wer head no correct b4..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by BestMan001: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
What if i FAINT in the process?
Cos dog is good in the pot, especially CALABAR DOGS

1 Like

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by TGMISKY(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
All these tips na for 'nkita'. My friend, if bull dog bark for you, no bark (abi na scream OP use) back. That one na lack of respect.
Just JAPPA

4 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by tundchip2: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
KvnqJothan:

STEP 1: RUN, JAPA
RUN, you can not,i repeat cannot fight a dog's grip.
Unless you have a gun.

5 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by Yujiz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
LOL
If Rott don pursue u, u go cancel all dat nonsense advise op
Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by liveyourlife007(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
dogs are sensitive and sensible creatures. they can smell fear in you. THE BEST THING IS TO KILL YOUR FEAR.

3 Likes

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by foolbuster: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Elv1278D:

The op gave intelligent tips. His advice is not for everybody as not everyone is smart enough to understand.

1 Like

Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by SKhanmi: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Elv1278D:

Hai! Bros, Una well done o. I totally agree with you

Most people can't keep their nerves. Make the mistake of running and the dog will surely pursue you. It's normal cause you just brought out the predatory instinct in the dog. It's best to stand ones ground or slowly back away while facing the dog squarely.
Re: If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself by midolian(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
@ number 6, what if you don't know the owner of the mad dog? grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yabatech Gets N3.5bn Entrepreneurship Centre / Abdul Samad Rabiu Initiative Donates N1 Billion To Ahmadu Bello University / How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.