Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Chelsea Football Club Sign Goalkeeper Edouard Mendy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Football Club Sign Goalkeeper Edouard Mendy (248 Views)

Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News / Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos / Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Football Club Sign Goalkeeper Edouard Mendy by Trippletj(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Chelsea Football Club has today completed the signing of goalkeeper Edouard Mendy from Rennes.

The Senegalese international has penned a five-year deal at Stamford Bridge and will compete with Kepa Arrizabalaga and Willy Caballero for a starting spot between the posts in the season ahead.

After signing his long-term contract with the Blues, Mendy said: ‘I am so excited to be joining Chelsea. It’s a dream for me to be a part of this exciting squad and to work with Frank Lampard and all of his coaching staff. I look forward to meeting my team-mates and can’t wait to get started.’

Source : https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/09/24/mendy-makes-chelsea-move?cardIndex=0-0%3Futm_source%3Dtw&utm_medium=orgsoc&utm_campaign=none

Re: Chelsea Football Club Sign Goalkeeper Edouard Mendy by Bluezy13(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2020
And they signed an African,
I hope racist Lampard doesn't thwart his career.
Re: Chelsea Football Club Sign Goalkeeper Edouard Mendy by Kingdemi212019: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2020
That dude nah confirm racist

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd To Make First And Final £90m Jadon Sancho Transfer Bid / Leo Messi, CR7, Salah Lead The Way In Worlds 50 Most Marketable Athlets Of 2020 / Former Liverpool Star Luis Suarez Cried Over Barcelona Treatment Before Atletico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.