Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

100% FREE Masterclass - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 100% FREE Masterclass (246 Views)

100% Free Trading Signals & Robot Settings Information For Product Trading / Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto / ⭐free Masterclass⭐ Graphic Design Class For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% FREE Masterclass by Kennyohio(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Value You Will Get during the FREE 3-day Master class

Day 1: Introduction to fiverr

Day 2: How To Create A Killer Account And Gig On Fiverr

Day 3: Hot Services To Offer On FIVERR

1, How to offer email marketing services on Fiverr
i. HTML Email Signature
ii. Email Writing Services; I bet You, these services are very easy to offer
and takes not less than 30mins-1hr to complete.

2, How to offer contract and Agreement service on Fiverr

3, How to offer Writing service on Fiverr
I. Article Writing service
ii. Proofreading service

4, How to offer graphics service on Fiverr
I, how to remove background images from photos
II, How to do logo design

5, How to offer ebook cover design on Fiverr

TAKE HOME BONUSES
1, How to make a side income of upto #2000 per day buying and selling of gift
cards online
2. How to make money with domain flipping
3. How to open a South African or Lesotho PayPal account that can send and receive payment in Nigeria

It's a 100% FREE Online MasterClass via Whatsapp.

To JOIN class, send me a message via Whatsapp on my number, 0 7 0 1 5 9 5 5 6 8 1

See you there!!
Re: 100% FREE Masterclass by ablejoe(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
OXFORD GROUP INTERNATIONAL Investment Package is designed for #Investors who desires to build a secured, reliable and legitimate wealth from REAL ESTATES & AGRICULTURE INVESTMENT within a short period of 5 - 14 months to earn massive Returns On Investment that spans between 10%-55%.

REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
��5MONTHS - 10%ROI
��8MONTHS - 30%ROI
��12MONTHS - 45%ROI

AGRICULTURE INVESTMENT
��PEPPER 10MONTHS - 40%ROI
��GINGER 14MONTHS - 55%ROI

Ginger is harvested in 9 months and the produce is intended for exportation as we already have International Market for it.

Hence, the 14 months with 55% ROI.

After investing in any of our plans; in 15-30 Working days, you will collect your STATUTORY DEED OF AGREEMENT AND A POSTDATED CHEQUE in order to easily withdraw your CAPITAL and RETURN ON INVESTMENT on the day of maturity without necessarily having to come to our office before cashing out your investment.

Lastly, our crops i.e. produce is securely insured by LEADWAY ASSURANCE.

To be one of the beneficiaries or business partners, kindly inbox me.

Re: 100% FREE Masterclass by Leckney: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

A Wonderful Matrix Program To Launch Tomorrow / 6 Apps Or Websites To Easily Make, Save Or Invest Money In Nigeria / NSE Delists Anino International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.