Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship (9918 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship by oluchikeh(f): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2006
honestly this is a case of different strokes for different folks
pple think differently about so many things and they r honestly entitled to their opinions.
But to be honest if u r a woman who has been married and ur spouse is dead or u have a child whether living or dead
u should have an open heart about these things and be candid about them and expect a lot of reactions
i have seen men who do not care about that and they want to marry u about a yr after i lost my husband
and ive seen men who broke off the rship they very day i told them ive been married and had a child
ive also seen men who carry on like it doesnt matter but no sooner have u told them that they stop calling and displayng characters that make u know that they r no longer interested and u shld take d cue
so honestly i leave an open heart and never have anything serious till ive told u my past and i can judge their reactions

but truly a lot of things have to be considered
-where is d mother/father of the child?
-what happened to the rship?
-is the mother/father still alive?
-if alive, what makes me believe that ull work out ur rship with me if u didnt work it out with the other woman/man

its a serious decision and all sides shld be considered. like ive always said love is not a good ingredient for marriage when it stands in isolation from common sense and character
Re: Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship by dremoney(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2007
hmmmn,
kindda complicated, fits ur dream,single,love n all d rest

d situation will obviously guide one's decision.
Re: Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship by adeboo(f): 9:32pm On May 10, 2007
Why not?

Some times we have to understand that life doesnt come to us on a platter of gold - especially the things we want in life. We have to be a ble to get the jewel outta the pigs den and clean it till it gleams.

If thats the hand that you have been dealt, then play it.
He is ur soul mate - i presume he is separated from his baby mother, then why not.

But make sure you shine ur eyes and make sure you know what you getting into before you enter sha - good luck
Re: Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship by hotchic1(f): 8:03pm On May 12, 2007
I dont think i can cope with that though,
Re: Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship by dremoney(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2007
hot chic:

I don't think i can cope with that though,

cant cope with wat maa'm?
Re: Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship by kemoade(f): 10:44am On May 16, 2007
Having a child is not a barrier in a relationship, but the love and understanding for the guy. if he have all the qualities then l will go ahead and treat the child as mine.
Re: Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship by dremoney(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2007
kemoade:

Having a child is not a barrier in a relationship, but the love and understanding for the guy. if he have all the qualities then l will go ahead and treat the child as mine.

hmmn,
easier said than done.
Re: Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship by sussy1(f): 1:25pm On May 16, 2007
There  is one thing that is certain about love.
If one is truly in love u will act behold any body imagination and true love is very scare but real,so for those that says they can't ,it only because they don't truly love that person.Wat is love :

Love is easy to give slow to ask
Love is fast to compliment,slow to complain
Love never nag but praise
Love never cry but laugh and it forsake all things

So if only one is genuinely and true in love,u will just c urself in it without any explanation
Re: Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship by dremoney(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2007
sussy1:

There is one thing that is certain about love.
If one is truly in love u will act behold any body imagination and true love is very scare but real,so for those that says they can't ,it only because they don't truly love that person.What is love :

Love is easy to give slow to ask
Love is fast to compliment,slow to complain
Love never nag but praise
Love never cry but laugh and it forsake all things

So if only one is genuinely and true in love,u will just c yourself in it without any explanation

hmmmmmmmmmmmn,
luv is in d air wink
enuf poets in da houz smiley.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is transgendered / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out / Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.