Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

White Woman Charged In Shocking Caught-on-video Racist Bottle Attack on Black La - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Charged In Shocking Caught-on-video Racist Bottle Attack on Black La (678 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) / Cameronian Man Stung By Hundreds Of Bees In Shocking Broad Daylight Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Charged In Shocking Caught-on-video Racist Bottle Attack on Black La by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
A woman with a rap sheet that goes back to 2014 was busted Monday for flinging a bottle at a Black jogger in Queens, telling her to “go back to Africa” in a shocking attack caught on video, police said.

Lorena Delaguna was hit with felony assault and aggravated harassment as hate crimes.

“I hope she’s learned her lesson from this," victim Tiffany Johnson, 37, told the Daily News Monday after learning of the arrest. “I just want to move forward."

“I’m so exhausted by all of this,” she added. “I want to put it all behind me.”

Delaguna is accused of yelling “Get the f--- out!" at Johnson, who was jogging near 53rd Place and Broadway in Woodside on Aug. 18. “Why aren’t you in Africa, motherf----r n----r!”

Delaguna then flung a glass bottle at Johnson though it didn’t hit the victim.

Johnson — who said at first she thought the suspect was yelling at someone else — did not report the incident until a friend showed her a cellphone video taken by a witness and posted on social media that made it shockingly clear that she was the target of the unhinged tirade.

Tiffany Johnson was attacked with a bottle as she jogged in Queens. 

The NYPD then released the video to the media, asking for the public’s help identifying the vile assailant.

Delaguna, who lives near the scene of the crime, has nine prior arrests on rap sheet that goes back to 2014, including for burglary, menacing and graffiti, police said.

[More New York] 'It could have gone way worse’: Mom of three kids caught in Bronx car dealership shooting honors brave dad who shielded children »

She was awaiting arraignment in Queens Criminal.

https://www.nydailynews.com/103c439f-d1d0-4045-85bb-7c2fcb954b29-132.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Charged In Shocking Caught-on-video Racist Bottle Attack on Black La by BUHARImyDOG: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
shun racism
Re: White Woman Charged In Shocking Caught-on-video Racist Bottle Attack on Black La by Michael8026: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
most of all this whites are mentally unstable... she might have had a rough day and just looking for someone to lash out on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Charged In Shocking Caught-on-video Racist Bottle Attack on Black La by bpalace(m): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2020
All of us at Manna
Re: White Woman Charged In Shocking Caught-on-video Racist Bottle Attack on Black La by EkperemoEgbabi: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2020
The Hustle for front page is really real. undecided undecided undecided
Re: White Woman Charged In Shocking Caught-on-video Racist Bottle Attack on Black La by Jimbadly: 5:20am On Sep 26, 2020
She even looks like a chimpanzee and needs to go back to the forest where she came from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Charged In Shocking Caught-on-video Racist Bottle Attack on Black La by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nawa o..

See as she look like Donald Trump grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Declare State Of Emergency In Oyigbo / Please Help, My Bank Account Has Been Hacked / (video) Bandit's Caught At OBA In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.