Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? (433 Views)

What is The Source Of Noise Pollution In Your Area. / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by davidCodes: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hello guys, hope we are having a wonderful day.. Please guys my stomach has been making some noise most especially after eating or during fasting... Please who knows what could cause a noisy stomach for a guy.
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by Michael8026: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
what did you eat?
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by davidCodes: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Its like a frequent thing.. Alright just drank tea now and its making noise, most times its embarrassing when in official setting.
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by SKhanmi: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's your gears, they are packing up grin On a serious note, You probably take in air with your food. Do you rush your food most times?
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
When last did you use worm expeller? Get one
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by movingclouds(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
The worm inside you na DJ Jimmy Jat..
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by davidCodes: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
SKhanmi:
It's your gears, they are packing up grin On a serious note, You probably take in air with your food. Do you rush your food most times?

Yeah I do o
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by davidCodes: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
movingclouds:
The worm inside you na DJ Jimmy Jat..
Lolz, are you serious
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by davidCodes: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
debola33:
When last did you use worm expeller? Get one
Jeez like 6months ago..
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by SKhanmi: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
davidCodes:

Yeah I do o

Might be the cause, also try not to drink much water with the food. Preferably 30mins before or after. Try that and see.
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by missjekyll: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Medical term is Borborygmi. When you are hungry,your blood sugar drops. This triggers your intestines to move more forcefully than they would normally.

Your body is only reminding you to have a meal.

Your intestines are constantly moving 24 7. that is their job. hunger only makes them move more forcefully. it is absolutely normal and should cause no embarrassment. Welldone
Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by ItrendNaija(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
OP you can speak with a qualified medical doctor for free here http://on.fcmb.com/health-advisory27
Speak with a doctor without visiting the hospital

Re: What could be the cause of noise from one's stomach? by rodgermetty(m): 2:04am On Sep 25, 2020
davidCodes:
Hello guys, hope we are having a wonderful day.. Please guys my stomach has been making some noise most especially after eating or during fasting... Please who knows what could cause a noisy stomach for a guy.

I used to get that too till u started using amazing herbs black seed oil. Ever since then no noise and my food digest easily.

Try amazing herbs black seed oil..Regular use will restore your body system back to default in weeks

See some reviews here on nairaland as to the wonderful work of the amazing herbs black see oil. https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil
https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Vagina Discharge With Offensive Odour? / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / Any Supplement Or Drug To Cure Epilepsy Or Seizure Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.