Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars (6971 Views)

Seventy-seven Thousand Cameroonian Refugees In Nigeria: UNHCR / Terrorists Threatens To Slaughter Abuja-kaduna Rail Abductees With Seven Days / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, The Man With Talk-na-do Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by daniddan1999: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hassanal Bolkiah is the current sultan and yang di-pertuan of Brunei, as well as the prime minister of Brunei, making him one of the last absolute monarchs. He has 7,000 cars in his garage.
Brunei is the sovereign state located on the North coast of the island of Borneo in the outhouse East Asia. Apart from Royalty, he is a lover of beautiful exotic automobiles with a collection of seven thousand cars in his garage.
Below is the breakdown of cars in his garage :
604 Rolls-Royce'so
574 Mercedes Benz
452 ferrari's
209 Bmw's
179 Jaguar's
134coeniggegg's
21 Lamborghini's
11 Aston Martin's
1 ssc
All of his cars are bulletproof and features state of the art technology. Mercedes Benz brand made specially custom made cars for him. This means there is only one of the kind in the whole world and it's belongs to the sultan. The sultan also has a gold plated Mercedes Benz car in his collection. With 450 ferrari's the sultan is one of top collectors of ferrari in the world. His love for the super luxurious cars is so great that he ordered his servant to keep a Rolls of Royce in front of his palace with the Engine running 24/7 just in case he needs to go out in a hurry.
A total worth of his cars is said to be around five billion US Dollars ($5b) and has a net worth of US $20b
He has five sons and seven daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by daniddan1999: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by daniddan1999: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
More photos

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by daniddan1999: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
More pics

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by daniddan1999: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
More photos

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Uzomacharles: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
One day monkey go go market him no go come back then him go forget him trees and bushes for other monkeys...

If u know u know

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Vyzz: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
daniddan1999:

Below is the breakdown of cars in his garage :
604 Rolls-Royce'so
574 Mercedes Benz
452 ferrari's
209 Bmw's
179 Jaguar's
134coeniggegg's
21 Lamborghini's
11 Aston Martin's
1 ssc

A total worth of his cars is said to be around five billion US Dollars ($5b) and has a net worth of US $20b
He has five sons and seven daughters.

At Least he has marry-able daughters...

I am not among the vanity crew but...

I no go lie.... This one is Vanity

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by LordIsaac(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Life!

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by ppaze(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Did he buy almost every Koenigsegg? He cant have 134 koenigs, recheck that particular fact

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Denique(f): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Certain it will hit FP for the 100th time!!! undecided

But the man sef...

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by ifejobi84754: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
certainty it will hit FP for the thousandth moment!!! But the woman sef...
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Openbusiness: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Arab Moneyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by addictiv(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
If we don't give them, how will they take it...
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by EdmundChidera(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's on asphalt that I ride those cars, more is Good, try poverty and prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by EdmundChidera(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's on asphalt that I ride those cars, monnnnnney is Good, try poverty and prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by 4gunners(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Is this normal?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
@Slawormir You suppose hack this man Account make you share money for boys

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by kpakpankolo: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
4gunners:
Is this normal?
my brother it is not normal and the man 2 no noimal
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Slawormir: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Lotus2020: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
This one is unsatble

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by paulolee(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
VANITY UPON VANITY....am a proud member of #teamchoplifegang but no matter how rich owing 7000 cars is VANITY even if them dash am for free because it makes no sense economically...

6 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by paulolee(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lotus2020:
This one is unsatble
Yes oo...financially unstable....him and his financial advisers are all mad...all cars are bullet proof as if the car would help him dodge bullet or escape being assassinated if they come for him...
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by jom28gy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
What type of King is he?
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
money is good
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yet you will be surprised to know that he can only drive ONE car at a time. Dude must be investing in the biggest car Museum/collection.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by HomerTimpson: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Denique:
Certain it will hit FP for the 100th time!!! undecided

But the man sef...
LMAO and if i was to be the man my response'd be like : wait till jesus come na and everything is all yours grin
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by bodee(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
So he's the King Solomon of our time...
Hope there are no poor people in his country?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Iceyjayz: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
paulolee:
VANITY UPON VANITY....am a proud member of #teamchoplifegang but no matter how rich owing 7000 cars is VANITY even if them dash am for free because it makes no sense economically...
It's his money not yours
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Updating9JA: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
paulolee:

UNTIL YOU SUFFER DIE ....

YOU GO ALSO KNOW SAY ...

POVERTY NA VANITY !!!

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by BigDick70inch(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Vaaaaaaaaaaaanityyyyyyy upon vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanity all nah vaaaaaaaaaaaaanity..
Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Bomboiy: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
This one is vanity upon vanity, you can't tell me nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars by Richy4(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is just wonderful...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator / What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? / Check Out This Very Handsome Nigerian Soldier. See Fine Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.