Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Tutelage By The Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tutelage By The Truth (3700 Views)

The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives / Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah / See The Truth About The Woman Tb Joshua Turned To a Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Topic sentence: African diasporans: have at the back of your head--deliverance will happen in Babel. Not Africa

Not saying fleeing persecution isn't sanctioned, it is! (mat 10:23). The point is: there'll be distress even on the continent.

The words:

Jer 3:18 ; 16:15 ; Micah 4:10;5:3; Rev 12:6...where is the "wilderness"? Note well: Rev 17:3; Mat 24:28; .

In all, none of these is done manually: Mat 24:31.

It's important to note: you diasporans can't come here to fufill any of these because you are already THERE! (Again, Micah 4:10)

He who has an ear, let him hear!
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2020
So, is it safe to paste the correspondence from the Discussion page that I saved on here?
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2020
I have erased some of my comments from the Redirecting channel, maybe you could do the same, especially the ones pointing direction to this forum.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
please check your mentions
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
i'm trying to lose any potential tail...can you please check your mentions on here?
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2020
I don't understand the question...what is mentions?
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Maybe you mean for me to post the correspondences from the Discussion page on here.

So, I copied & pasted it on here, then I got a peculiar message saying the post is too long. I'm not sure how that matters but maybe if the post was about a "celebrity" then it may have allowed it.

I'll re-post it again but in small sections. I'm sorry about this.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2020
TheChurchIsStillHere!
3 weeks ago (edited)
I have just read your comment on the Redirecting Channel & i marvelled! You wrote: I'm on the continent and I have these word for you: Jer 3:18; 16:15; Micah 14:10; 5:3; Rev 12:6...where is the "wilderness"? Note well: Rev 17:3; Mat 24:28; . In all, none of these is done manually: Mat 24:31. It's important to note: you diasporans can't come here to fufill any of these because you are already THERE! (Again, Micah 4:10) He who has an ear! smiley I have been trying for moths to move to the Africa from England but i cant afford it, so after reading these scriptures, it seems as if we are where we are meant to be for a purpose. Am i correct? Ps Matt 24:28 Would the wilderness be Babylon? Thanks

Olatundun Tiiye
3 weeks ago
Absolutely! Don't forget the whole 2019 return to Africa was initiated by the enemy, so... Yeah, I've noticed that these days, our steps aren't ours--nothing is truly random. We're being "forced" into all we do--both good and bad(stumbling blocks for the wrong, and not, for the good) well, because it's time; In all, we've been bridled, still are, into our paths! Weird my comment didn't resonate with anyone but one! Or not... Hmmm But yeah, we need to stay put(though I think the last scattering is still on going Eze 5:12-13). I believe a lot are on going concurrently to shorten the time, cause a lot of us have been begging Him to remember that promise! cheesy Can't wait, though! Not sure what to do in the meanwhile...but yeah, you diasporans don't have to come here. If anything, it's the other way around, though I don't it'll be done carnally.
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
3 weeks ago (edited)
Thank you very much for the explanation! You have a sharp discernment of the scriptures in this situation that I was left in awe at the preciseness. Many of us do not realise the 2019 year of return was planned by the enemy. I was fooled by that too. I have a friend who moved to Gambia. She is expecting me but no, I now have a bit more clarity thanks to this video & the impact of the scriptures you left. Praise be to the most High & Christ. I've noticed that the diasporans who have fled to Africa have something in common - they believe in the ancestors & spiritualism. But us who are in UK /US etc.. we believe the scriptures. I do agree it won't be done carnally. I believe when the beast is really wroth it is time we all will be lead to a place reserved to purge out the Babylonian ways before we enter the place where there are many mansions. In the meantime I am stocking up for this 2nd wave which they have planned & like yourself not sure what to do in the meantime. Please keep intouch with any warnings etc..or i'll look out for your comments because what you are saying is on another level. Even you discerning that our steps aren't ours... this can only come from someone who is watchful.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
2 weeks ago
The thing to note about the going to the wilderness is: 1) It is AFTER "she who is in labor has given birth..." Mica 5:3a Or After "she bore a male child...."that she flees to the wilderness. Rev 12:5-6a 2) then "...and the remnant of His brothers return to the children of ..." Micah 5:3b In short, the gathering is after the birth pains and eventual birth. Also noteworthy is, "the remnant of HIS brethren" are the ones to GO meet...seeing as He is of the lineage of David(Judah), it stands to reason that African diasporans are Israel, not Judah as they've claimed, because, they're already in "the wilderness"...just saying! cheesy To your point about purging, I think it is IN Babel(the Wilderness) that the purging takes place. See Eze 20:34-38. Here's how I understand it, like I stated above: Israel is already in the wilderness. Judah is not. But will both go through birth pains and eventually give birth. Then Judah will go meet Israel in the Wilderness and they'll both go home(come together out of the land of the north(Babel--the wilderness) to the land of mansions like you put it! Lol.) See Jer 3:18 I hear you bout the second wave... stay alert and always call upon Him. He's truly real! Remember: Luke 21:36 Jer 31:2, 7-end! I initially had the idea of building a boat and sailing till its time to go home! Guess that's not part of our Father's plan cause, I haven't been able to yet! cheesy Oh about warnings, one that has been in my face recently is: keep away from animals(if this applies to you). Yeah I know it sounds weird, but folks have been attacked/killed out of the blue lately. They're tools...see Rev 6:8b. Although the number of reports I've gotten is not alarming, I think we're in the teaser phase of things, so stay frosty! cheesy BTW, why do you think I'm a brother?
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
2 weeks ago (edited)
Oh I enjoyed your response, it made me smile. I will take heed to the animals. I read Rev 6:8 & it never occurred to me that the beast of the earth is given power to kill. I'll try & cross the road when I see these vicious looking dogs (not speaking of the owners) but the animal :-D Pardon me if I said brother if you are indeed a sister. It is because I have heard the name Ousman which is a brothers name & silly me, glimpsing your profile name I don't know what made me think they sounded similar. The name does not sound anything alike. Yikes! The Judah / Israel makes perfect sense - yes Judah never left, it is the diasporas that are Israel, what a Revelation! It put a big smile on my face when you mentioned about building a boat & sailing. Do you know if there is a scripture verse to the location of the going home to the Mansions? I have learnt alot from you regarding the wilderness & I actually have these verses already underlined & I appreciate the explanation. I will stay alert thank you.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
2 weeks ago
Please note that: 1) The action taken in Rev 6:8 is by the "pale horse", not the beast of the earth. 2) The beast of the earth shows up in chapter 13. That stated in Rev 6:8 is beastS (plural) of the earth, I.e animals...they are, amongst others, tools in the hand of the pale horse. I'd also like to share these: Regarding the second wave you stated earlier, your saliva is very potent--use it. Its been said: Disease tend to not do well in alkaline environments, your saliva provides that. He who created the venom, also gave us saliva to fight it! Please do not take the vaccine too. Try to avoid it for as long as you can. Hopefully it won't become compulsory. Even then, I know our Father will give us alternatives we just got to be alert to them. In general, whatever is popular, whatever is trendy, whatever the crowd does, says, I'd definitely keep away from it. Remember Mat 7:13-14. I'll emphasize " hard pressed" and 'few FIND" it. May our Father's face, the Creator of all, continue to shine on us all!
Show less
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2020
TheChurchIsStillHere!
2 weeks ago
Olatundun Tiiye - Right, Rev 6:8 among animals Beast (S) and Rev 13 the Beast of the earth. Thank you for sharing about the 2nd wave with warning...Just like a few others, i wont be taking the vaccines. My mind was set from the beginning of this event that the vaccines will not be welcomed into my bloodstream. I don't even wear a mask & use an exemption card that is available here. When you say to use your saliva, do you mean if an option presents itself to me or if they make the tests compulsory, that I am to offer saliva instead ? Yes the broad gate is the way that leadeth to destruction where the latest popular fad, protest, march, click, groups, cult, etc. are in place to lead people astray. "hard pressed" and 'few FIND" it... absolute Key!
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
2 weeks ago
With the saliva, I meant for fighting diseases. Swallowing lots of it reduces the acidity of your body or respiratory tract(apt for coronavirus). Plus, in my experience it can serve as first aid if you're beaten by something venomous. I was once beaten by a spider...felt the venom coursing ny vein. My saliva stopped it reaching wherever it was going. Osmotic pressure differential, i guess. I'm just saying our Father has given us a very handy option to fight diseases and venoms. I wouldn't even give them my saliva for a test or anything...aint helping the beast build a DNA database for their AI god!
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
2 weeks ago
I had a suspicion these crafty devils, were collecting the swabs for this "test" for use of evil purposes. . I really appreciate the valuable information about the saliva fighting disease, I shall remember this and USE it. What you said fits perfectly with this scripture that came to my mind. John 9:6 When Christ spat on the ground & made clay of the spittle & smeared the eyes of the blind man with the clay & after he washed his eyes in the pool he regained his sight.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
2 weeks ago (edited)
Absolutely! There are so many hidden secrets He's started revealing to us in these times! Blessed be His name-- the Creator of all!

TheChurchIsStillHere!
3 weeks ago
One more thing! Just away from the topic but still being scriptural - From the scriptures in Genesis, do you know what location the garden of Eden is today? You'd probably need to look at an older world map (maybe few centuries ago) ) if you were to locate it. Thanks.

Olatundun Tiiye
2 weeks ago
I have an idea of where it COULD be based on lots of scripts in the Bible, not just the first book. However, I'm not too keen on sharing such sensitive material on the enemy's platform cause it's a slippery slope! Knowledge of the possible location of the Garden leads to our Home too! (Though I know the Creator can fight them, but it'll be a bad precedent set, if one's that nonchalant ) I'll definitely share what I've learned if a better opportunity presents itself. I'll say this though: it definitely ain't in the Middle East! cheesy Why? Because the lands in the middle east don't fit the description in the Bible. Case in point, the Euphrates river runs through most of the lands described in the bible, including Egypt, israel , babel etc. However, the Euphrates in the middle east terminates nowhere near Egypt/Israel! What's worse is, the Egypt described in the Bible is a "land of many rivers--plural"! Eze 29:3b, 31:12 etc see jer 46:2 shows The Egypt in the bible is by the Euphrates!
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
2 weeks ago (edited)
Thanks, yes I must remember where I am communicating. I'm glad you did not reveal where it could be.These enemies don't sleep. Psalms 83 says they take crafty counsel against His people.

Olatundun Tiiye
2 weeks ago
Yes, absolutely. Our new home is one to look forward to too! The redirecting channel lady once stated along the lines: "...the poverty on the Continent is huge!". Granted, she was trying to convince her people to not come but in my heart I said: yes Africa might be poor now, called shit hole etc, but we'll trade up soon! Muddy streets for ones paved in gold! Transparent gold! Walls and gates of previous stones! Rev 21:18&21. It's only a matter of time! Sidebar: BTW, the old temples(1st and 2nd were built with precious stones, not bricks like that shown in the western wall in the middle east! See 1 kings 7:10; Luke 21:5 etc
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
2 weeks ago (edited)
Ohh I like that - Muddy streets for one paved in transparent gold. Yes I read that in Revelations and if i'm counted worthy I'm most looking forward to a new body.

Olatundun Tiiye
2 weeks ago
About the new body, do you feel it's for everyone or do you hope to be part of the one fourty-four thousand? On the one hand, isaiah 13:12 states a lot more immortal than mortal people. However, while Hosea 1:11 talks about the redemption from the earth, Rev 14:3-4 is explicit on those who are redeemed from the earth. Of course they'll return, because they'll reign forever on the earth(unlike what christianity preaches--raptured to heaven and posses mansions there :-/ ) What's your take on this?
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
2 weeks ago

Well, reading from Rev 14 3-5 I don't think the 144,000 includes me because it say's these are they which were not defiled with women, ( me being a woman), so I can't hope for that. It also says they were redeemed from the earth & without fault before the throne of God where they learnt the new song. So the faultless, guileless 144,00 were redeemed from the earth & are before the throne of God, and will return with the lamb. They are a sort of (First fruits) and are in another rank than the redeemed among Israel & Judah mentioned in Hosea 1:11. What say ye? :-) By the way, if you know anything of the 2 witnesses mentioned in Rev 11 I'd like to hear it. They sound like Moses & Elijah. Have they come? Obviously judge the level of sensitivity on here in what you want to reveal in how you answer. One can't be too careful. Thank you.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
2 weeks ago
What say I? "Shall it be a small matter for You to be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to bring back the preserved ones...?..." It's a very complicated subject, sister. There are multiple facets to it. The 144k folk seem to be the most explicitly sorted out. I believe any verse that talks about redemption from the earth, speaks about the 144k because Rev 14 says they're the ones redeemed from the earth. To that end, I believe Hosea 1:11 speak about the 144k. What about the non-144k, then? "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, but those who are counted worthy of attaining that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage... " Luke 20:34-36 What about those who don't meet this "not married" requirement? I think Dan 12:1-2 takes care of them. Don't forget, I opened with the script that says: "shall it be a small matter...?". It isn't! Even after the establishment of our home/the new city, not every one would have been gathered then! Some of our people will have to be brought "as an offering" isa 66:20 The two witnesses! Hugely coded subject! What's straight forward is: their witness is coincides with the time given to the beast of the sea and earth to reign--the 1260 days. It is also the time given for the beast to trample on the chosen people. That puts their witness in our timeline, because we're being trampled upon right now... Who are they? Moses or Elijah? I don't know. I think not, though...I don't think they're man, though. Of course they'd be in flesh, since they have to be eventually killed, but like I'd previously stated, it's heftily coded. A parallel mention of the two witnesses is in zec 4. It too isn't plain! There's a reason: they see the face of the Master of all--our Father the Creator!
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
2 weeks ago (edited)

Oh yes I have read Dan 12:1-2 . Michael is watchful over the children of Israel & it does explain what happens to the 'non married'. Thank you very much. Not even the pastors could have come close to this precept! With the 2 witnesses which is now in our timeline, because we're being trampled upon right now...yes I feel the force of it, because I am weary and I must admit that after accidentally hearing the absurd new U.K law surrounding the "virus" which takes effect from 14/9/2020 of not socially gathering with more than 6 people (there's that number again) otherwise you'll be fined £100. If you are a 2nd offender you'll be fined anything up to £3,000. But this does not apply in the workplace, schools, or even football matches! Satans seeds are schizophrenia because it does not make an oune of sense. It cannot even be disguised as intelligent. I'm laughing as I type & I'm glad i can share this with you. :-) Your idea of building a boat & sailing is where my mind is at - I'm close to the seat of desperation of wanting to leave the UKKK for good & swan off to Tanzania - at least President Magfulli is not going along with the "virus". But scripturally, these things must come to past. When I don't hear any of satan's news I'm with strength and joy but the minute something get's into my ears, suddenly my joy is stolen for that moment. I know i am where I am & it's not of my own, so there must be something within my soul that is keeping be to stand in this wicked U.K & although I'm standing, I cant stand the standing.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
2 weeks ago
I meant folks who don't meet the "unmarried" criterion demanded in Luke 20:34-36, should be taken care of in Dan 12:1-2. I.e if one's married, Luke 20:34-36 does apply to them, but should be taken care of in Dan 12... Not even the pastors could have come close to this precept, huh? That witness says it all: these words all not from flesh but from the highest Throne, the greatest Wisdom, the Creator of all, the One who fills all! I'm simply a vessel in His hands. smiley Take heart, sister! I know the pressure must be huge right now--thats a good sign. I too I'm feeling it here, perhaps not due crazy/insane policies (not because there aren't insane policies here too, but I can kinda tune them out by ignoring them because my interaction with the world is quite little.) You probably can't afford a huge cut off from the world cause you're in the belly of the beast. The Word that comes to mind is: "And you shall be hated by all for my sake. But he who shall have endured to the end shall be saved." Mat 10:22 HOWEVER, the verse that follows says: "And when they persecute in this city, flee to another. For truly, I say to you, you shall by no means have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son comes"! Mat 10:23 So yeah, it is commanded! cheesy Moving from one city to another(amongst your people-- to flee persecution is word!) I've known this for quite some time now is why I tried to build the boat in the first place-- cause mat 10:22a applies to me a lot! Tanzania is pretty far from the UKKK, sister, might take years to get there(that's a good thing in this case since wayfaring/sea faring is the idea here) perhaps you can pick me up on the way and we circumnavigate the continent till our King comes! cheesy Well, that's if this is given into our hands to do. Building a boat that can slice through waves might be challenging. But isn't impossible if approved from above!
Show less
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2020
TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 week ago

Luke 20: 34-36 was underlined in my bible but I never saw it how i'm seeing it now, given the precept & explanation with Daniel 12-1-2. You do have a gift, & if these pastors would only humble themselves & get out from under the spotlight & cease using their own private interpretation then they might have a fraction of what I see here coming from your vessel. And what a privilege for you to live as a witness of Matt 10:22... Thank you for the comforting words to take heart...a tear fell from my eyes. Sometimes in these times it can be difficult to remember that pressure is a good sign as you say & it's true. We tend to react in haste & not be still. When you said you tune out the pressure by ignoring them, that's exactly what I did until I heard the new UKKK Law. This does help me but I must do more by having little to do with the world which means for a large percent the internet. This deceived me for a while as i'd thought to myself that I'm hardly around people, but the www. world wide web of deceit was right there on my lap! I've been recently jumping out of my sleep frightened & having to pray instantly, & there has been a strong spirit of confusion present which has taken hold of me but I'm resisting it sister! (maybe I need to give a wide space from computer use to bedtime) Wayfaring will not be an option soon & yes it would be an honour to pick you up, if it is given into my hands to build & sail. :-) My friend in Gambia is finding it difficult out there now... This really touched my heart - circumnavigate the continent till our King comes! cheesy
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 week ago (edited)

I had forgotten to add, that there are experience drivers to the continent. One of them i am in contact with & If all is well, i'll be on that journey trip in October. It takes 8 days by car from U.K to Gambia & from UK to Tanzania it's 14 days. Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. - King James Version (1611) One of these I lack but the two I can do in abundant:-D - yet I have to make my journey & I do not have the faith of Abraham of how i will keep & eat .... Then there is the "virus" test that the beast is requiring to travel by air, but I hope we are not met at the Overland (car journey) borders with this requirement otherwise i think the passengers will be divided as most will take it to continue the journey to Gambia, but not I,... then what happens? At this point, is when I would NEED HELP from above....
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 week ago

I hope you see this response. Of the 2 witness I read zec 4:14 & wondering who the two anointed ones are, who stands by the Highest! And then part of that scripture you gave came to mind.. "Shall it be a small matter for You"... You have sowed your life into the scripture because what you have reaped here, I honestly do not think many in this generation could have caught this verse & precept it with Rev 11. I have so much to say & ask but I don't want to exhaust you..
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
1 week ago
First off, I must apologize for the late response... About the jumping out if bed, I completely hear you! Know this: you're not alone! The battle is definitely fierce right now. What I do these days is just stay up throughout the night, cause it seems that's the objective of their disturbance. I believe it's all part of the distress/pressure/birth pains( remember: " ...chosen in the furnace of affiliation..." Isa 48:10; Deu 8:2-16 Endurance is key. The most important is to endure whatever distress is thrown at ya, again: "chosen in the furnace of affliction" Dan 12:10. Also note, the objective is: "...to do good to you in the end". So if your schedule permits, you might wanna think about doing something that keeps your mind in the positive throughout the night. In my case, I rewatch F1 races till the second crow! cheesy Then I sleep till afternoon.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
1 week ago
Yeah, over landing is tricky. I don't think its the way to go. Perhaps you know Mansa? From the Blaxit channel? He did it cost him £1200. Last I heard, he's planning on charging people £200 to follow. If I'm not wrong, that means one will pay him £200 but still have to bear other costs like he did(£1200), if one's driving to follow him? I'm not sure of the details but it stands to reason... Either way, I don't think over landing is the way to circumnavigate the continent. It's too hassle prone. Engaging border folks, fueling, catering to a car etc That's why I think doing it by water is way easier. Most likely, there'd be minimal interaction with folks that want to force one to take their test. Yes, money factors in. More evidently if one overlands. Again, I prefer the water idea. If this is given into my hands from above, I have a way around having to buy fuel continually(water travel only). Still working on it. If it comes to fruition, in that case, feeding will be the only expense. Of course, there's still the matter of building a boat that can tread water properly. I'm thinking a 2m tall hull should do. I'm sure it'll be fun to build and travel with(as long as we have the backing of the Script writers! cheesy) Do you know any other folks that might be interested in circumnavigating the continent?
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
1 week ago
About the two anointed, I too still don't know their identity beyond their properties described in Scripts/what's to happen to them. I'm not sure they're the ones described in Isa 6. It just says seraphim--that could mean more than two. It's a very complicated subject. If you're trying to link the two witnesses to current world events, I'd suggest you keep an eye out for events that match up with Rev 11:13. The population of the city should be key. There's gotta be a reason why the Creator of all chose to make their identity this secretive...He makes things beautiful in their time. I wouldn't worry about it much. smiley BTW, no exhaustion, sister! None whatsoever. As a matter of fact I quite enjoy the ability to interact with someone on these matters! So ask away! As long as it's given me, I'm always happy to share. smiley
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
1 week ago
Concerning warnings, world events point to the fact that Rev 17:12-14 is coming to live right now. The warning thereof lies in Rev 17:16 since you live in one of the countries "that sits on many waters"... I believe your neighbors to the right will bring Rev 17:12-14 to life.
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 week ago

Hahahahahaaaaaa... thank you for letting me know this! I like the way you put it! Actually I might try watching F1 races too, I may get something out of it myself. Oh there is no late response..no apologies. Yes I hear what you are saying about staying up during the night, I tried so hard to do this as I was afraid of sleeping because that sinister spirit was trying to take my life, but I manage to jump out of it gasping for air & reaching for Psalms. They are cowards...that's all I can say.
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 week ago (edited)

You are correct. I got in touch with Mansa after seeing Juliet (Blaxit) interviewing him, & so I spoke to him by email & phone. He will be here in Oct. Following cars £200 per car. For his van - £400 per passenger inc 1 seat for luggage. He's hoping for 10 passengers. I also bought a tent for sleeping out in the open. Hmmmm... when you mentioned the over landing is too hassle prone, engaging border folks minimal interaction with folks that want to force one to take their test. All these concerns entered my mind, so yesterday I contacted my friend in Gambia explaining that if the driver arrives here & let me know that they are testing at the borders..well that would be my trip halted. Adding to this, I said - Suppose we reach the borders & with a van full of passengers all turning against me because I refuse the test...what happens to my journey? ...I'd be expelled from the van left stranded, vulnerable & have to 'foot it'!! The response was - I need to "make that sacrifice" & take the test & then I can detox it out of my system once I get there"! Imagine a wide- eyed emoji inserted here... Can a person detox being raped? Remember on the Redirecting channel when Deborah said - Did the most high say he's going to leave it up to us, to be able to afford to move back to Africa? And if you can't afford it, your out of luck! I wonder about the elderly, the poor here etc.. Could you say, by reading Isiah 11:11 that the most High said he will rescue us? It just seems to be barriers up with the borders & test etc.. & there is only 1 strength that can blow down all these things in place. . At this moment I don't know of anyone else that might be interested in circumnavigating the continent, I think people are not desperate enough here. Maybe after a massive crisis some heads might appear, & i'll let you know a.s.a.p The 2m tall hull sounds perfect as long as the backing is there. :-D
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 week ago

Thanks i'm looking up these verses.

Olatundun Tiiye
5 days ago
To such a one I look: on him who is poor and of a BROKEN SPIRIT, and who trembles at My word. Isa 66:2. So, no sister, you NOT spiritually unqualified like you'd earlier stated. As a matter of fact, I'd say your situations have made you an epitome of what He's looking for: he who is of a bruised spirit! I know in these times, it might be easy to think the Creator has left us because our distresses are heavy on us. However, here is what He says: "Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not look around, for I am your Creator. I shall strengthen you, I shall also help you, I shall also uphold you with My righteous right hand....' Isa 41:10-14 To what purpose is the time, you ask? I say it is that mat 25:44 might be fulfilled...because those who did that to you be ashamed when shall our King shall answer: " Truly, I say to you, in so far as you did not do it to one of the least of these..." And don't forget the latter end of it: "And these [those who caused the time] shall go into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into everlasting life" mat 25:46 Please know this sister, you're not in this alone. Matter of fact, it is the same script that was executed on people like Abraham, Joseph, Job etc is what's been executed on us. And it's for a reason. Remember "chosen in the furnace of affliction"? That's the way the Creator does His choosing. Also, remember He didn't spare His First born! That's example says it all. It is sumed in the following: " Do not be afraid of what your are about to suffer. See the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, IN ORDER TO TRY YOU, and you shall have pressure ten days. Be trustworthy until death, and I shall give you the crown of life." Rev 2:10 PS:BTW, I believe I should ha e cleared this up a long time ago: yes, you were right, I'm not a sister. Pardon, the lateness.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
5 days ago
On the subject of fleeing to Africa and the numerous barriers, sister, I believe the majority of people who are fleeing are doing so due to persecution. Nowhere in the Scriptures does it say you'll be delivered in Africa. On the contrary, Micha 4:10 says it's in Babel we'll be delivered from our enemy's hand. That's the truth. Even if one makes it out of Babel right now, they'd still face distress here in Africa, because she who is in labor must first give birth before going to the wilderness! Labor and giving birth is accompanied by pains and distress. Whether in Babel or in Africa, BOTH "Israel" and "Judah" MUST go through distress. That said, I know mat 10:22-23 says if you're persecuted in one city flee to another (of the cities of "Israel"wink. So yeah, it is sanctioned to flee to Africa(if one can make it) but I believe it is wrong to think that one would get deliverance in Africa. No! Again Micah 4:10. There'll still be distress in Africa, however, the only difference is that: 1) One will be amongst their people 2) One can move from one city/country still amongst your people to flee persecution, like mat 10:22-23 says( which is why I said to build the boat and circumnavigate: which was in no way discounting distress/discomfort) It must also be said: mat 10: 22 talks about endurance. That is key too. So, BOTH those who can make it to Africa(or are already in Africa) and those in Babel, MUST ENDURE distress until: "...she who is in labor has given birth..."
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
5 days ago
Do not worry about money or barriers, sister. The hand of our Father the Creator of all is NOT short. Even if you can't make it with Mansa's trip because of your stand on the test(which is right) and any other barrier, there are other options. He who's put it in my heart to build knows what His doing. Every step we take(we His children) is for His glory, so if its popped into my head to build, He'll perfect it. There's ALWAYS a way, and there is no need to panic. Just be still and know that it is He who's doing all! smiley
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
5 days ago
About your friend's recommendation: "Trust no friend, rely on no companion, guard the doors of your mouth from her who lies in your bosom...the enemies of a man are those his own house" Micah 7:5-6 The same is repeated by our King in mat 10:34-37 Concerning isa 11:11, I believe it doesn't apply to us( today--2020; what applies to us now is the trampling and birth pains ) because the chapter talks about when the reign of the Creator is already established and we're back home. The proof lies in the activities described in verses 4-10. The second recovery verse 11 speaks of is therefore in the timeline of our home having been reestablished. I believe this is the second recovery isa 66:20 also speaks of, because the verse says He'll cause the gentiles to bring our brothers [...to My set apart mountain(zion)]as an offering to the Creator...I.e He must have come...returned to reign...by the time this recovery happens--i.e when the gentiles bring our brothers, because isa 11:11 also speaks of activities been done on His set apart mountain
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
5 days ago
BTW, are you mixed? I ask because your avatar looks mixed...Asian? :

TheChurchIsStillHere!
3 days ago

Just hearing that I am not spiritually unqualified left me without a dry eye. ( the crying was cleansing) & even though there was no one else in the room, I hid my face in my hands. The only way I can describe it, is being bashful to accept a gift that I felt I do not deserve. Isiah 41:10-14 gave me the relief. It'll do me good to remember the most High does his proving through the furnace of affliction, it will save me focusing on my immediate circumstance as it being a part of my lot! Okay, I've noted you are a brother.
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
3 days ago

The word Avatar made me shudder, so I quickly removed it. I didn't realise that's how it looked in the eyes of another...noooo I am as Negroid as Naomi Campbell with similar background- born in London to Jamaican parents. :-D

TheChurchIsStillHere!
3 days ago

Yes, if it does not happen with Mansa's trip then I'll see...because it is in my heart to leave but not with barriers up. If HE is doing a thing, HE makes the way clear for us just like the parting of the sea.

TheChurchIsStillHere!
3 days ago

Please can you explain this, what the labour part is... Micah 4:10 Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: The rest of the verse is clear... for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies. Although there is no escape, I would rather be dwelling in the field on the continent, than here. There is no place to move, run or hide - it's a fish bowl with evil eyes fixed firmly on the bowl- so I'd rather be on the move in the heat.. this I can bear because Woe to those if it's winter & snowing here & you are thrown out of your house in that hour ...yeah I know what I can bear. Ever since a teenager, I knew I cope better under pressure if I am warm. I've had many practices here in the seasons from the biting cold, to an artificial toasting heat wave! :-D
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
3 days ago (edited)

I see... very well...thanks for answering about Isiah 11:11 & I see that you have -" Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth". 2 Tim 2:15 There are many who aren't doing this & it makes us hope for something that has either past or not going to happen. I was waiting for the Ship of Tarshish to come & rescue me. Maybe not a ship but a 2m tall boat. :-D (if it is given from above.) Zechariah 2:6-13 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord. 7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. 8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts;... Just a side note: The more I see these repatriate videos pop up, i'm noticing a theme. 1/ They all do not fail to mention & give homage to the ancestors like Harriet Tubman etc..Even the "friend" in Gambia is on this nonsense. They say the ancestors are "calling you home", guiding you & helping you. It's almost like a new religion in itself. We are not to consult the dead, as in In 1 Samuel 28 when Saul consulted Samuel who was dead. 2/ This irks me a little...they say come home & bring your skills /resources/££ & help BUILD UP AFRICA! This is Egypt slavery all over again. They sound like Pharoah's taskmasters. So, the Europeans stripped the continent & left most parts barely standing & now you are asking the diasporas to leave the plantation where the are & come to build up another...my goodness where is our rest? Why don't they ask the Europeans who stripped it, to build up Africa & ask them for compensation/ reparation, but don't ask the diasporas to do it, because we weren't the ones who destroyed it. They are using us as slaves all over again. If I go to Africa I am going to rest from my labours in the West. Let the Europeans build up what They have destroyed.
Show less
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2020
Olatundun Tiiye
2 days ago
"Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail" Speaks of birth pains. The labor referred to is that of a woman giving birth...this is also described in Rev 12. The labor/birth pains are the distresses we're going through now. What are we to give birth to? "A male child that will shepherd the world with an iron rod" Rev 12. It's essentially a new being that's able to rule with our king.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
2 days ago
True, i hear you about the waiting for something that might be "off timeline". Whats this waiting for ships from Tarshish doctrine? I know ive heard african Americans preach it a lot. Please explain it. I must say: i'm not trying to discourage you from leaving but, the call to come out of Babylon is not for this timeline. Remember micah 4:10 says we still ha to go to Babylon to be delivered? Rev 12:6 also speaks to this: AFTER giviing birth she flees to the wilderness to be nourished. The current time is for bithpains/laboring to give birth. Then comes the going to the babel to be nourished AND THEN come out of Babel to go home. The proof is in jer 3:18 i.e israel and judah have to be gathered TOGETHER before the come out of Babylon. But we're still very much separate right now. Therefore, we've got to concentrate on what's for right now--enduring the birth pain and then give birth. The gathering comes after, and is not done carnally.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
2 days ago
Ah yeah, thr abomination thats anscetor worship! It should have been glaring that when your enemy praises one of you, thats a red flag--theyre either in league with the enemy or downright tools! I for one dont think Africa is our home--well it isn't. Its our temporary home. Furthermore, i don't think it's the diasporas duty to "build" Africa. If anyone pushes the idea of the diaspora building Africa, they're simply trying to reenact what they did with the so called freed slaves in Liberia! They used them to colonize the locals there! After some time the locals werent having none of it anymore, and bam, civil war in Liberia! The truth is, all the diaspora know is caucasian stuff...Africa does NOT need the caucasian way of life...plus its sinking anyway, so whyd we wanna jump on a sinking boat?! If anything it's us who should be trying to help the diaspora "re-africanize" and NOT the diaspora trying to westernize us cause thats what the enemy wants, and thr truth is thats all the diaspora know/have to offer-- the western world! Africa doesn't need to be built, definitely not to the western standard. If Africa is "shity" by the western, or any standard, that is because the script says so! It is to script! Don't forget our Father has promised us that he'll repay us the wasted years...so, i wouldn't worry much about it. It's all to scrip!
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
1 day ago
It is he who sent the caucasians to exploit and destroy, however, He's promised to repay the wasted years. Joel 2:25 Plus, its also noteworthy: "...For it is necessary that stumbling blocks come, woe to that man by whom the stumbling blocks come!" Mat 18:7
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 day ago (edited)

Thank you, I agree. Have you seen the message i left at the top of your Discussion page, that there is a sister who want's to connect with you. She has left a message on the Redirecting Channel. Youtube name is (She's restored)

Olatundun Tiiye
1 day ago
I've seen it, thanks. I've replied her too. Can you please explain the ships from Tarshish doctrine? I've heard it in passing but don't actually get it. Thanks
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 day ago (edited)

Well said, well said, well said!! This is very true & coming from a Diaspora myself I fully agree when you say - The truth is, all the diaspora know is caucasian stuff...Africa does NOT need the caucasian way of life...plus its sinking anyway, so whyd we wanna jump on a sinking boat?! If anything it's us who should be trying to help the diaspora "re-africanize" and NOT the diaspora trying to westernize us cause thats what the enemy wants, and the truth is thats all the diaspora know/have to offer-- the western world!" I agree, Africa does not need to be built & certainly not to western standards as I hear them say...They speak of great shopping malls with faster internet & the mention of opening branded supermarkets that we have here in the west & on & on .. it will all be gone as the King arrives.
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 day ago

This is the first I am hearing this explanation. I have asked this question before but none could explain it. The scripture is just repeated back to me for me to figure it out. So, the labour / birth pains are the distresses that we are going through now. And the birth is the male child Rev 12:5- our shepherd who was to rule all nations.. I am clear about this now, thank you. Then I became a little stuck here.. You say it is essentially a "new being" that is able to rule with our King. If you may make it plain, then i'll be okay. I may require a little bit more patience so bear with me please.
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 day ago

Ships of Tarshish doctrine Isiah 11:11. The doctrine is that, those areas mentioned, Pathros , Cush Elam, Egypt etc..are the areas that this great ship from the most High will be travelling to, to collect us. And If we are not in those areas, we will be left behind, because the ships will not be going to the West. Nor to other parts of Africa ( that will be destroyed) outside of these areas. Many Hebrews resides in those areas mentioned, e.g Elam (India), where there is a small community called the Siddis. So when I looked up Siddis at the time, I was more convinced after having seen the African people in that small community in India. Then the areas around the island of the sea mentioned in Isiah 11:11, to that ,they said.. 'Do not 'think it's speaking of the Caribbean Islands because the Caribbean will be destroyed!'. This doctrine really put me in a state of hope for years.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
1 day ago
No problem at all. What's key in that sign described in the early part of Rev 12, is that it is about the chosen seed(not our Saviour). Notice it says TWELVE stars? That number isn't trivial. That's the 12 tribes. So when I say a new being that's able to rule with our King, you gotta think back to the beginning-- we've not always been like this--the book of Enoch states we were created like the "angels" if you can't relate to the book of Enoch, Luke says " ...but those who are counted worthy of attaining that age ....BUT ARE LIKE ANGELS OF HEAVEN". That is primarily why the Son came-- to restore what was lost. To restore us to our original spiritual position. Note: the fighting/rulling with the rod of an iron that the Son does is with the sword of His mouth. Rev 19:11-15. This isn't done carnally, therefore, those who are to rule with Him can't be carnal either. And i don't mean as christians/religious folk say it. I mean literally! Proofs: Isaiah 13:12 "I shall make mortal man scarcer than the gold of ophir" i.e most beings in that age won't be flesh. Hosea 1:10-11"...they shall be called, 'you are sons of the living Creator.' And the children of Judah and Israel shall be gathered together...and shall come up out of the earth..." People made of flesh cannot come up out of the earth! Zek 12:8 "In that day, the Creator shall shield the inhabitants of the City of David. And the feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David LIKE THE CREATOR, LIKE ANGELS of the Creator before them. So yeah, it's pretty literal. That's what I meant by a new being that is able to rule with our King. The birthpains/distress is a process of cleansing us to bring forth the new being(our original form). Yes, we WILL stumble during the refining process Dan 11:35, however, we shall be cleansed and made white, and refined... Dan 12:10
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
1 day ago
I seem to have made a huge mistake! I think i might have accidentally removed your comment on the Ships of Tarshish Doctrine. Would mind terribly restating it? Please. I appologize for the inconvenience.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
1 day ago
I forgot to add: Note that Rev 12:5 says she bore a male child who was to shepherd all nations with a rod of iron. And her child was CAUGHT AWAY TO THE CREATOR AND TO HIS THRONE. This agrees with Hosea 1:11"...and shall come up out of the earth" and Rev 14:3 " they sang a new song BEFORE THE THRONE...THE 144K who were REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH. So yeah, the sign described in the earlier part of Rev 12 talks about the 12 tribes-- specifically the 144k chosen out of the twelve tribes
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 day ago (edited)

Re: Ships of Tarshish no problem at all. And I would like you to explain something else that I need to be cut up into small pieces further, as if explaining it to a child. Once I digest it, I am okay. After all, it is the book of Revelation, so it's the hardest book for me to take in. I'll type it later.... Ship of Tarshish Isiah 11:11 The doctrine was that all the areas mentioned- Cush , Pathros, Elam, Egypt etc.. are the areas we are to flee to, because giant ships sent from the most High will be travelling to those areas to collect the remnant of his people. And if you are outside of these areas & remain in the west, you will be left behind. If you are also on the continent outside of these areas you will go down because Africa will be destroyed. They said many of the descendants of the Hebrews are already residing in these areas of Isiah11 for e.g Elam which they say is India, saying that there is a small community of Hebrew descendants who live in a region where they are called Siddis. At that time, It wasn't until I looked up the Siddis that I became convinced of this doctrine because I saw that the Siddis looked African. Where it mentions in V11 "and from the islands of the sea", to that, they said- 'Do not think this is speaking of the Caribbean island, because the Caribbean will be destroyed'. I really had my hopes in this & related it in my mind to Noah ( ship, rescue)
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 day ago (edited)

I found it! You had not deleted it, & if you like the longer similar version, it should be above this one. Ships of Tarshish doctrine Isiah 11:11. The doctrine is that, those areas mentioned, Pathros , Cush Elam, Egypt etc..are the areas that this great ship from the most High will be travelling to, to collect us. And If we are not in those areas, we will be left behind, because the ships will not be going to the West. Nor to other parts of Africa ( that will be destroyed) outside of these areas. Many Hebrews resides in those areas mentioned, e.g Elam (India), where there is a small community called the Siddis. So when I looked up Siddis at the time, I was more convinced after having seen the African people in that small community in India. Then the areas around the island of the sea mentioned in Isiah 11:11, to that ,they said.. 'Do not 'think it's speaking of the Caribbean Islands because the Caribbean will be destroyed!'. This doctrine really put me in a state of hope for years.
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
23 hours ago

i do relate to the book of Enoch & some of the rest, I have the KJV Apocrypha. It hit me when I read that we have not always been like this, we were like the angels. I had read this years ago, but being choked out in this life , it went to the back of my mind. I understand it now with the explanation about the "new being" who are actually the chosen who will be ruiling with our king. Like literal angels. Now, this is another level for me, so i'm hoping you would expect me to ask you to elaborate on this... The birthpains/distress is a process of cleansing us to bring forth the new being(our original form). You've already explained the birth pain/ distresses to me & the new being which I now understand. The part about bringing forth (our original form) is this something that will be done "to us" spiritually? Because I can't perceive how one can do this..sorry if this sounds ignorant, but i don't know how else to ask the Q/ Just a comment on this.... Yes, we WILL stumble during the refining process Dan 11:35, however, we shall be cleansed and made white, and refined... Dan 12:10. I do stumble in speech & thoughts & it seems as though the thoughts have free reign in my mind. If they were tangible, i'd physically tear it out & set it on fire. They are unwanted old memories & random confused nonsense, I don't agree with them & hope I won't be held responsible for them.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
21 hours ago
Also noteworthy is: though the sign described in the earlier part of Rev 12 speaks of the 144k, they first fruits to the Creator and the Lamb. I'm sure you already know that fact, but had to add that, so no one thinks the birth pains/distresses aren't for everyone. They are.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
So, is it safe to paste the correspondence from the Discussion page that I saved on here?

Ok. let press on. Hopefully, we've lost any potential follow-on tail.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
Maybe you mean for me to post the correspondences from the Discussion page on here.

So, I copied & pasted it on here, then I got a peculiar message saying the post is too long. I'm not sure how that matters but maybe if the post was about a "celebrity" then it may have allowed it.

I'll re-post it again but in small sections. I'm sorry about this.

You are definitely Nigerian!
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
ShunTheWorld:

I'll re-post it again but in small sections. I'm sorry about that
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
I don't understand the question...what is mentions?

At the top of your screen once logged in, it should say: welcome shunthe world, edit profile.../FT/MT/...

MT is mentions....never mind though
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
I must say thanks for saving all of them.Much appreciated
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
Olatundun Tiiye
2 days ago
"Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail" Speaks of birth pains. The labor referred to is that of a woman giving birth...this is also described in Rev 12. The labor/birth pains are the distresses we're going through now. What are we to give birth to? "A male child that will shepherd the world with an iron rod" Rev 12. It's essentially a new being that's able to rule with our king.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
2 days ago
True, i hear you about the waiting for something that might be "off timeline". Whats this waiting for ships from Tarshish doctrine? I know ive heard african Americans preach it a lot. Please explain it. I must say: i'm not trying to discourage you from leaving but, the call to come out of Babylon is not for this timeline. Remember micah 4:10 says we still ha to go to Babylon to be delivered? Rev 12:6 also speaks to this: AFTER giviing birth she flees to the wilderness to be nourished. The current time is for bithpains/laboring to give birth. Then comes the going to the babel to be nourished AND THEN come out of Babel to go home. The proof is in jer 3:18 i.e israel and judah have to be gathered TOGETHER before the come out of Babylon. But we're still very much separate right now. Therefore, we've got to concentrate on what's for right now--enduring the birth pain and then give birth. The gathering comes after, and is not done carnally.
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
2 days ago
Ah yeah, thr abomination thats anscetor worship! It should have been glaring that when your enemy praises one of you, thats a red flag--theyre either in league with the enemy or downright tools! I for one dont think Africa is our home--well it isn't. Its our temporary home. Furthermore, i don't think it's the diasporas duty to "build" Africa. If anyone pushes the idea of the diaspora building Africa, they're simply trying to reenact what they did with the so called freed slaves in Liberia! They used them to colonize the locals there! After some time the locals werent having none of it anymore, and bam, civil war in Liberia! The truth is, all the diaspora know is caucasian stuff...Africa does NOT need the caucasian way of life...plus its sinking anyway, so whyd we wanna jump on a sinking boat?! If anything it's us who should be trying to help the diaspora "re-africanize" and NOT the diaspora trying to westernize us cause thats what the enemy wants, and thr truth is thats all the diaspora know/have to offer-- the western world! Africa doesn't need to be built, definitely not to the western standard. If Africa is "shity" by the western, or any standard, that is because the script says so! It is to script! Don't forget our Father has promised us that he'll repay us the wasted years...so, i wouldn't worry much about it. It's all to scrip!
Show less

Olatundun Tiiye
1 day ago
It is he who sent the caucasians to exploit and destroy, however, He's promised to repay the wasted years. Joel 2:25 Plus, its also noteworthy: "...For it is necessary that stumbling blocks come, woe to that man by whom the stumbling blocks come!" Mat 18:7
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 day ago (edited)

Thank you, I agree. Have you seen the message i left at the top of your Discussion page, that there is a sister who want's to connect with you. She has left a message on the Redirecting Channel. Youtube name is (She's restored)

Olatundun Tiiye
1 day ago
I've seen it, thanks. I've replied her too. Can you please explain the ships from Tarshish doctrine? I've heard it in passing but don't actually get it. Thanks
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 day ago (edited)

Well said, well said, well said!! This is very true & coming from a Diaspora myself I fully agree when you say - The truth is, all the diaspora know is caucasian stuff...Africa does NOT need the caucasian way of life...plus its sinking anyway, so whyd we wanna jump on a sinking boat?! If anything it's us who should be trying to help the diaspora "re-africanize" and NOT the diaspora trying to westernize us cause thats what the enemy wants, and the truth is thats all the diaspora know/have to offer-- the western world!" I agree, Africa does not need to be built & certainly not to western standards as I hear them say...They speak of great shopping malls with faster internet & the mention of opening branded supermarkets that we have here in the west & on & on .. it will all be gone as the King arrives.
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 day ago

This is the first I am hearing this explanation. I have asked this question before but none could explain it. The scripture is just repeated back to me for me to figure it out. So, the labour / birth pains are the distresses that we are going through now. And the birth is the male child Rev 12:5- our shepherd who was to rule all nations.. I am clear about this now, thank you. Then I became a little stuck here.. You say it is essentially a "new being" that is able to rule with our King. If you may make it plain, then i'll be okay. I may require a little bit more patience so bear with me please.
Show less

TheChurchIsStillHere!
1 day ago

Ships of Tarshish doctrine Isiah 11:11. The doctrine is that, those areas mentioned, Pathros , Cush Elam, Egypt etc..are the areas that this great ship from the most High will be travelling to, to collect us. And If we are not in those areas, we will be left behind, because the ships will not be going to the West. Nor to other parts of Africa ( that will be destroyed) outside of these areas. Many Hebrews resides in those areas mentioned, e.g Elam (India), where there is a small community called the Siddis. So when I looked up Siddis at the time, I was more convinced after having seen the African people in that small community in India. Then the areas around the island of the sea mentioned in Isiah 11:11, to that ,they said.. 'Do not 'think it's speaking of the Caribbean Islands because the Caribbean will be destroyed!'. This doctrine really put me in a state of hope for years.
Show les

The ships from tarshish doctrine seems to be one brought forth by man not the Creator. It reeks of conjecture! Did they ever substatiate any of their claims?! Matter of fact, I don't think the doctrine is from man--it's from the pit of hell!

Completely unsubstantiated claims, insulting the Creator and His throne! Wheres the proof of the islands--that the island theyve chosen is the one being spoken of?!

Matter of fact, how can any ship come save anyone if they've been destroyed?! I'll substantiate my view-- isa 23:1"The message concerning Tsor. Howl you ships of Tarshish! For it has been destroyed, without house, wihout harbour...". There!

Note: that script says" the message concerning Tsor" TSOR, sister! That pretty much saying the West! Tsor is what we'd call atlantis. See Eze 26..particularly verses 19-21."..when i BRING THE DEEP UPON YOU, AND GREAT WATERS COVER YOU..and you shall be sought for, but never found again declares the Master, the Creator of all".

The following chapter (27) gives more details of Tsor, how they lived what they stood for supports my claim saying theyre pretty much the west. Know how caucasians are always praising atlantis and trying to find it and whatnot?

Anyway, if Tsor is the west, how on earth will they send their ship to come save anyones black aass?! Now see why i said the doctrine is from the pit of hell?! Plus, isa 11:11 makes no mention of shils of tarshish! Conjecture!

Stay away from these people, sister. They lead to the pit!
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
The only true deliverance the Creator's people is that spoken of in Micah 4:10; Dan 12:1; Mat 24:28-31 etc

My principle is: if its got no scriptural reference, throw it out!
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2020

Just a comment on this.... Yes,
we WILL stumble during the
refining process Dan 11:35,
however, we shall be cleansed
and made white, and refined...
Dan 12:10. I do stumble in
speech & thoughts & it seems
as though the thoughts have
free reign in my mind. If they
were tangible, i'd physically tear
it out & set it on fire. They are
unwanted old memories &
random confused nonsense, I
don't agree with them & hope I
won't be held responsible for
them.

I too have such thoughts. As usual, you're not alone in this experience--processsmiley

That said, I'll recommend you squash them immediately the come up because they come from the wicked one, intentionally to make you stumble. Its a temptation. Whats important is how we REACT to such temptation when they come.
"But i say to you that everyone looking at woman to lust after her has already commited adultery in his heart" Note lust is an action word. So it is how we react/what we do in response to the temptation that counts. Women are enchanting creatures(even angels can testify! Lol) being attracted is inevitable(mat 18:7), however, if you so much as think of doing something to her! Therein lies the problem.

Tying the stumbling to cleasing/refining to make us white as Dan 11:35 puts it, our King puts it as this: ".. it is NECESSARY that stumbling-blocks come. But woe to that man by whom the stumbling blocks come!" Mat 18:7

So yeah, they're neceasary and part of the cleasing refining process.

Also remember, "...they are blamless before His throne..." rev 14:5;
Also rev 7:9-14 with emphasis on 14: "these are those coming out of THE great distress , having washed their robes and made them WHITE in the blood of the lamb.

I must also add: the stumbling described in Dan 11:33-35 goes beyond stumbling in thought. It also entails being defeated/trampled down. It is to establish precedence for the future.

Think along the line: "As you have done xyx to My children, 2(xyz) will be done to ya.

Proofs:

Rev 13:7-10
"And it was given to him to fight with the set apart[chosen] ones and to overcome them...
...He who brings into captivity shall go into captivity, he who kills by the sword, shall die by the sword. Here[THIS] is the endurance and faith[hope] of the set apart[chosen ones]"

Also (2(xyz)):
Rev 18:6-6
"Render to her as she indeed did render, and repay her double according to her works. In the cup which she mixed, mix for her double..."

This is abundantly clear: our Father has got our back!

" I know the thoughts I have towards...TO GIVE YOU AND EXPECTED END"....
..."In the latter days you'll understand it".
Awesome, isn't?! cheesy

Sidebar: why do you think Esau was created pink/red/hair/incomplete man/brutish, yet his twin brother wasn't?

I believe it was to establish a precedent to wipe out the seed of fallen angels put the earth!

"Because of your violence against your brother Jacob, let shame cover you and you shall be cut off forever" Obadiah 1:10

"The day of the Creator is upon all the gentiles. As you have done, it shall be done to you. Your reward shall come back on your own head. " Obadiah 1:15

Isa 34:2: " For the displeasure of the Creator is against all the gentiles, and His wrath on their divisions. He shall put them under the ban, He shall give them over to the slaughter"
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
i do relate to the book of Enoch & some of the rest, I have the KJV Apocrypha. It hit me when I
read that we have not always been like this, we were like the angels. I had read this years ago, but being choked out in this life , it went to the back of my mind. I understand it now
with the explanation about the "new being" who are actually the chosen who will be ruiling with our king. Like literal angels. Now, this is another level for me, so i'm hoping you would expect me to ask you to elaborate on this... The birthpains/distress is a process of cleansing us to bring forth
the new being(our original
form). You've already explained the birth pain/ distresses to me
& the new being which I now understand. The part about bringing forth (our original form) is this something that will be done "to us" spiritually? Because I can't perceive how one can do this..sorry if this sounds ignorant, but i don't know how else to ask the Q/

Yes, the bringing forth/manefestation of our original being is done to us spiritually-- initiated and carried out from the Creator Himself. Though the distress/birthpains are physiscal, they have a spiritual connotation. I see them like checkpoints in a race, before the eventual glory.

I'd like to use the analogy of our King
Because its perfect--whatever process we're going through now, He first went through it.( Mat 10:24-26)

The analogy:

Our King once had His glory even before the foundation of the world. "And now, esteem Me with Yourself, Father, with the esteem that I had with You BEFORE the foundation of thr world." John 17:4

We too had our glory before the fall(sin)

"For all have sinned and come short of THE GLORY OF THE CREATOR" This shows we once had "a glory"...OF THE CREATOR! To put it in perspective, the Son too had[has]a glory--in the Father[of the Father].We're of Him--from Him. Created like Him[in His likeness]...before we stupidly gave it away!

Now, one rule of the spirit world is: create precedence i.e because this was so, therefore this should...

This is what our King came to establish--precedence for our redemption back to glory.i.e our Father and Creator of all can therefore say: " because My Son lost His glory(by descending to the earth), went through a ton of distress/pain and died, He is 'worthy to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and respect and glory and blessing'(rev 5:12), therefore, based on this set precedent, He can redeem(buy back/restore) whatever(or whomever) He chooses! That is, He can invoke this precedence anytime He wants,for whatever He wants, because the precedent set is all encompassing, and that's the only true PATTERN the Father, the Creator of all, recognizes.

With that in mind, bring to mind mat 10:22-25 "...an apprenrice is not above his Master..."

To tie this all together, we too must follow the same pattern our King/Leader established for us, so that our Father(who has all authority) when He recognizes in us, the pattern of the precedent set forth by His son, He can invoke that which the Son did to restore us to our original form.

In short, we too have to go through pains/distress like He did, then the Father--the Creator of all comes in: He raised Him only after setting the precedence! smiley

The eventual transformation is done at the gathering, literally by His angels (mat 24:31).Those are still alive are transformed during the gathering while those who are dead(and qualified) are raised, and gathered with their brethren (Dan 12:2) It is also described as a harvest(again, carried out by His angels) mat 13: 24-51 paints a vivid picture.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
I hope I have answered all Qs. If I left any out please let me know. smiley
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
akli09:

You are definitely Nigerian!

I cannot see a reply button, so I pressed the quote button, but wanted to ask what made you say this. :-)
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
akli09:

Thanks, so here is my opportunity to ask you the questions I had reserved. I have 3 of them. Below are 2.

Q/ 1. .My response to something was very out of the ordinary, very unlike words I would use but I was furious about something & I don't think I have ever been so furious, not even in my younger years. First I said, the most High will judge all things - but then in my weak self I couldn't fight the thoughts of telling off the person, so I insulted him in the most vile & degrading way, because he saw no shame. nor regret in his trickery & deceit. The person is a creep - A stalker with no conscience! So I took it to that degree so that he would have great hostility towards me & never speak to me again.
So because of the Christianity doctrine, which some of it was not taught right, am I wrong to react like that? Basically, the fruits of the spirit Gal 5:22, 23 was not exercised. ( I felt my words was too harsh, then I said no, he needed to hear them so he will erase me from his mind.)

Q/2. When you have time..If you could briefly address Daniel 12:11-12
Q/ what is the daily sacrifice that shall be taken away and when is the 1,290 and 1,335 day period? I don't mind if you take weeks to respond; in your own time.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
akli09:
The only true deliverance the Creator's people is that spoken of in Micah 4:10; Dan 12:1; Mat 24:28-31 etc

My principle is: if its got no scriptural reference, throw it out!

Yes Sir, I have now adopted this principal.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
I'm just reading the rest of your reply and I just wanted to let you know that all of this is helping me immensely. All this is not in vain, none of this will be wasted on me at all. I am grateful & thankful to our Creator & King that I am given this time at the end to finish & understand some of the things that were not revealed to us so that we may see.

Re: Ships of Tarshish response - I do remember reading Tsor & had no idea of the location. They have never explained Tsor!

You wrote - 'Anyway, if Tsor is the west, how on earth will they send their ship to come save anyones black aass?! Now see why i said the doctrine is from the pit of hell?'!
I couldn't stop laughing....."black aass"

I wish a lot of us who's hopes are still in Isiah 11:11 could know this, because many of us are waiting on this ship brother.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
I'll respond to your other reply but I just felt to write this it doesn't require an answer.

The time is now 19:22 in the UKKK and just of lately, I'm having a feeling of uncertainty and insecurity. I have experienced these feelings before as part of life, as a result of circumstances which I knew what had caused it & so you deal with it.
But of lately, I don't know what is causing this strong presence. There is also a feeling of being stuck, as if I don't have the freedom to move - I can't just get up & leave...it's as though I'm waiting for something to present itself to me, or I'm waiting for something to happen, that i'm going to have to face, which requires my boldness or to fight it spiritually. I don't know what it is... but there is a sense that I am waiting on something....
I also know that I want to leave... something has to end here in the UK & either I have left before it's end or I am removed before it's end...but I'm certain I will not be joining hands & falling in it's fate.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
I have a lot to say on this but I will give you time to look at my earlier replies, so i'll wait, as not to overburden.

akli09:

I too have such thoughts. As usual, you're not alone in this experience--processsmiley

That said, I'll recommend you squash them immediately the come up because they come from the wicked one, intentionally to make you stumble. Its a temptation. Whats important is how we REACT to such temptation when they come.
"But i say to you that everyone looking at woman to lust after her has already commited adultery in his heart" Note lust is an action word. So it is how we react/what we do in response to the temptation that counts. Women are enchanting creatures(even angels can testify! Lol) being attracted is inevitable(mat 18:7), however, if you so much as think of doing something to her! Therein lies the problem.

Tying the stumbling to cleasing/refining to make us white as Dan 11:35 puts it, our King puts it as this: ".. it is NECESSARY that stumbling-blocks come. But woe to that man by whom the stumbling blocks come!" Mat 18:7

So yeah, they're neceasary and part of the cleasing refining process.

Also remember, "...they are blamless before His throne..." rev 14:5;
Also rev 7:9-14 with emphasis on 14: "these are those coming out of THE great distress , having washed their robes and made them WHITE in the blood of the lamb.

I must also add: the stumbling described in Dan 11:33-35 goes beyond stumbling in thought. It also entails being defeated/trampled down. It is to establish precedence for the future.

Think along the line: "As you have done xyx to My children, 2(xyz) will be done to ya.

Proofs:

Rev 13:7-10
"And it was given to him to fight with the set apart[chosen] ones and to overcome them...
...He who brings into captivity shall go into captivity, he who kills by the sword, shall die by the sword. Here[THIS] is the endurance and faith[hope] of the set apart[chosen ones]"

Also (2(xyz)):
Rev 18:6-6
"Render to her as she indeed did render, and repay her double according to her works. In the cup which she mixed, mix for her double..."

This is abundantly clear: our Father has got our back!

" I know the thoughts I have towards...TO GIVE YOU AND EXPECTED END"....
..."In the latter days you'll understand it".
Awesome, isn't?! cheesy

Sidebar: why do you think Esau was created pink/red/hair/incomplete man/brutish, yet his twin brother wasn't?

I believe it was to establish a precedent to wipe out the seed of fallen angels put the earth!

"Because of your violence against your brother Jacob, let shame cover you and you shall be cut off forever" Obadiah 1:10

"The day of the Creator is upon all the gentiles. As you have done, it shall be done to you. Your reward shall come back on your own head. " Obadiah 1:15

Isa 34:2: " For the displeasure of the Creator is against all the gentiles, and His wrath on their divisions. He shall put them under the ban, He shall give them over to the slaughter"

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
akli09:

You have answered perfectly and easy to understand. Thank you.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
I'll respond to your other reply but I just felt to write this it doesn't require an answer.

The time is now 19:22 in the UKKK and just of lately, I'm having a feeling of uncertainty and insecurity. I have experienced these feelings before as part of life, as a result of circumstances which I knew what had caused it & so you deal with it.
But of lately, I don't know what is causing this strong presence. There is also a feeling of being stuck, as if I don't have the freedom to move - I can't just get up & leave...it's as though I'm waiting for something to present itself to me, or I'm waiting for something to happen, that i'm going to have to face, which requires my boldness or to fight it spiritually. I don't know what it is... but there is a sense that I am waiting on something....
I also know that I want to leave... something has to end here in the UK & either I have left before it's end or I am removed before it's end...but I'm certain I will not be joining hands & falling in it's fate.

Oh, absolutely! There's noway He'll allow you to be joined in the fate of the U K. Our Creator is not unrighteous. He'll definitely shield those who love Him.

As always, you're not alone in this. I also have a sense of insecurity. Probably not a feeling/psychological presence like you've described it, but a roof over my head has been threatened multiple times. I know it's the enemy that's trying to rattle me--force me into an error. It's a trick.

I know this because I know the Creator isn't unrighteous--even if I lose the roof over my head before im done with the build, I trust He's able to provide another! He's got the heart/spirit of ALL beings in His hands. He takes care of His own. I too can't simply up and leave(though I'd very much like to because im surrounded by people of unlike mind--enemies infact!).I've prayed to Him repeatedly to help hasten the build I'm working on so I can up and leave, but it hasnt happened thus far...

I'm comforted by this though: He doesn't give is more than we can handle. It could be that there's a danger out there that the enemy is trying to lure me into by trying to trick me to leaving (threatening the roof over my head) or it could be that the Creator knows that combining the birth pains and wayfaring might take a toll on me.

In all, I'm very confident that my steps are ordered from above. Yes, the threat to my roof/the urge to wanna leave, I don't doubt He's permitted to come my way too.

What I'm focusing on right now is enduring the birthpains. I'm also still definitely working on the build. I know, when its absolutely time, if it's His will, I'll finish the build and then up and leave!

Take heart sister and know this: He watches over you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. / The Big Lie Of Contemporary Christianity / Who Is Greater Than Jehovah God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 332
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.