Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo (5328 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife" / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by donaldeke(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Her name is Halima Yusuf, a Fulani lady. Going by reports by Journalist Kemi Olunloyo, she has been the force behind Fani Kayode since the discovery of Precious and other men.

She is a Fulani lady and tops the list of the possible next wives of the former minster of aviation.

#BREAKING in my #FFKCase This is the woman who may be Chief Fani-Kayode's 5th wife named Halima Yusuf a Fulani lady. She reportedly comforted him and kept him going for the last one year after he caught Precious in bed with another man. 3rd wife Regina has to approve her

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-femi-fani-kayodes-might-be-5th-wife-halima-yusuf-a-fulani-lady-photo/

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by yanabasee(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Can Short-fuse marry and keep a Fulani woman??

Lol.....He wouldn't survive the marriage in a week....

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by nBag(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
yanabasee:
Can Short-fuse marry and keep a Fulani woman??

Lol.....He wouldn't survive the marriage in a week....

e go shock you to know that despite all and all the northern women are the most submissive

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by yanabasee(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
nBag:

e go shock you to know that despite all and all the northern women are the most submissive

I am in the North and put it to you that, A prostitute is more submissive than a Fulani woman.....

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by goodmorning40: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Abeg he should return madam precious babies to her before bringing in this one that is looking like witch.
This Fulani woman go wicked she will use knock give all the children stunted growth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by nBag(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
yanabasee:

I am in the North and put it to you that, A prostitute is more submissive than a Fulani woman.....

keep telling that to yourself.
#Oga king of the north
I was born and once lived in 4 different states in the north. compared to what am seeing south here even with the everyday preaching. I put it back to you that the northern women are far more submissive than their counterparts.
I no get time to argue with you na the fact I tell you so one one day you will see the light in this. hope you remember me then

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by yanabasee(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
nBag:

#Oga king of the north
I was born and once lived in 4 different states in the north. compared to what am seeing south here even with the everyday preaching. I put it back to you that the northern women are far more submissive than their counterparts.
I no get time to argue with you na the fact I tell you so one one day you will see the light in this. hope you remember me then

I'm telling you that Fulani women are not submissive and not other tribes.....

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by nBag(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
yanabasee:

when I say northern women I meant: Hausa, Fulani,kanuri and any other indigenous tribe of the North.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Na wa oo fulani women don dey do tattoo for chest?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
yanabasee:

have you dated the entire fulani women to know the entire fulani women re not submissive I dated a fulani girl during my nysc in Abuja and she no give me any problem

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by giftygirl1(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is not just a simple Fulani o... she's a "tattoo drawing" Fulani o...This one tear eyes o...

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by Charmingrascal(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
See beauty na

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by LikeAking: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Until all the Nigerian women scam this man him no go rest.

SIMP

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by solmus: 4:29am On Sep 25, 2020
grin

This one go stab Femi Fani Kayode if him misbehave

It's all making sense now, the northern chieftaincy title and other bullshit,

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by ogawisdom(m): 5:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Jeez so pretty

Femi had the best of girls

To think Femi even smached even Bianca once upon a time cool

She looks mean and may end femi reign grin
Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by kilode100(f): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by Iceyjayz: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2020
I know this girl on Instagram
Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by mu2sa2: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2020
I posted this on another nl thread about ffk just 2 days ago -
"This ghanaian woman wants to lure ffk back into her arms. But the guy too de sample about and he is not likely to go back to her. My man would soon get another damsel to mother a couple of kids for him. Abandon her and then get another woman, and the cycle continues until his blokos surrenders under the strain of old age."
Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by MartinCorridon: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Not true.

FFK deals with Biafuro babes mostly.

Yes, he's married Yoruba gals but mehnnn. His expertise is in Igbo babes. grin

Odaran undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by MartinCorridon: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2020
angry
Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by Orjioorji(f): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2020
nBag:

#Oga king of the north
you are right, northern ladies are very submissive and can be patience too.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by Tmb78(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
MartinCorridon:
Not true.

FFK deals with Biafuro babes mostly.

Yes, he's married [/b]Yoruba gals [b] but mehnnn. His expertise is in Igbo babes. grin

Odaran undecided
Which one be Yoruba gals again?
He only married Barrister Yemisi.Just one Yoruba gal na

Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by virginprincess(f): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
This man is a chronic womanizer.
Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by Womanizer(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
This man is a chronic womanizer.

Yes I know, it's my stock-in-trade grin
Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by JaneYave(f): 1:16am On Sep 26, 2020
If this Kemi torchlight land your case,e don be 4 u.Anyways,thats what gives her money.
Re: BREAKING Femi Fani-kayode's Might-be 5th Wife, Halima Yusuf A Fulani Lady (photo by OmoBaale1(m): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2020
yanabasee:

Confam.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Bobrisky's Inner Wear Reveals Holes And Dirt (photos) / Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did / Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.