Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Best Way To Win Goal Goal On Betpawa Virtual Football - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Way To Win Goal Goal On Betpawa Virtual Football (410 Views)

Betpawa: My Pawa Won Me Over ₦20 Million On Betpawa And A Call From Mr Eazi Apri / The Best Way To Win Goal Goal On Betpawa Virtual Football / Betpawa Virtual Tricks/ Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Win Goal Goal On Betpawa Virtual Football by Ogasolo419: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Are you tired of losing money in ᏴᎬᎢᏢᎪᏔᎪ virtual? Make sure you read this to the end. Today I will be showing you how to predict 100% sure goal goal()and No goals (NG)on betpawa virtual the first thing you need to know are your ᏚᎢᎡᎾNᏩ ᎢᎬᎪᎷᏚ, ᏴᎪᏞᎪNᏟᎬᎠ ᎢᎬᎪᎷᏚ ᎪNᎠ YᎾᏌᎡ ᏔᎬᎪK ᎢᎬᎪᎷᏚ. This are the team's in betpawa virtual below.
ᏚᎢᎡᎾNᏩ ᎢᎬᎪᎷᏚ
ᎷᏟᏆ 80%
ᏞᏆᏙ 80%
ᎷᏌN 65%
ᏟᎻᎬ 65%
ᎪᎡᏚ 60%
ᎢᎾᎢ 60%
ᏴᎪᏞᎪNᏟᎬ ᎢᎬᎪᎷᏚ
ᎬᏙᎬ 50%
ᏞᎬᏆ 50%
ᏔᎻᏌ 50%
ᏚᎾᏌ 45%
ᏔᏴᎪ 45%
ᏟᎡY 45%
ᏔᎾᏞ 45%
ᏞᎬᎬ 40%
ᏴᏌᎡ 40%
ᏔᎬᎪK ᎢᎬᎪᎷᏚ
ᏴᎡᏆ 30%
NᎬᏔ 25%
ᏚᎻᏌ 20%
ᎪᏚᎢ 20%
FᏌᏞ 20%
The tricks on () and (NG) is very easy but the bookies will like you be scared of the odd because they are going to give them big odd so that the person play it will think that the odd may loss the game because the odd is very high.
Don't worry about the odd just make sure that you are selecting the right game. Like I said earlier that to win is very easy. Let's see how it works.
My best targeted teams
MCI. (strong team)
LIV. (strong team)
ARS (strong team)
EVE (balanced team)
So this is how I know when they are going to play 100% sure.
If for example let me use MCI is been joined to play a match with a week team and both are in scoring form then you are 100% safe. But the thing is how do I know if they are in scoring form? This is very simple when MCI on the last 4 to 5 match's have two (2) to three (3) goals r even more then it means that MCI has entered scoring form. And make sure that the weak team that will be joined with MCI is also in scoring form, you game will also be 100% sure let me illustrate with this example.
MCI - SHU
MCI previous match results
3 - 1
2 - 2
4 - 0
2 - 3
2 - 5
(1) MCI is in scoring form because in the first match MCI won the game as straight win MCI is over 2.5 and the game result to goal goal.
For full details and information about this post, please visit the link below
https://www.9jaconnect.com.ng/2020/09/the-best-way-to-win-goal-goal-on.html?m=1
Re: The Best Way To Win Goal Goal On Betpawa Virtual Football by passiveincome03: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Update On October 1: Buhari Makes U-turn, To Make Broadcast By 7am / Biafra: IPOB Unveils Eastern Security Network, All You Need To Know / Happylife Estate.... 3 Bedroom Bungalows, Mowe Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.