Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? (3559 Views)

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Sammy07: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
SLAP44:

Why won't this man open his thread for Ondo and Ekiti rail line and stop disturbing those who complained about a rail b line to Onitsha? grin

What is he afraid of?

Just admit your ignorance.
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by SLAP44: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Coming from the usual ignorant bigots, you should go back to school because Lagos to Onitsha was approved by the FG last year.

grin grin

What you need is just a little bit of education.
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by SLAP44: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Back to the topic.

The major mover of commercial activities in Onitsha will be a river port. If it becomes very functional, larger quantities of goods can sail in easily.
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Miracle1991: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
After other regions get projects that equal the amount spend on second Niger bridge.

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by NGpatriot: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
SLAP44:

grin grin

What you need is just a little bit of education.

Coming from ipob illiterate ranting and spewing ignorant rubbish over a project that the president approved last year.

Your ipob village square education failed you

Read the news, pay attention to current affairs and stop embarrassing the internet community.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by SLAP44: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Miracle1991:
After other regions get projects that equal the amount spend on second Niger bridge.

Okay.

Maybe by then, the rail project will be awarded to stop at Ore. The boundary of Oduduwa Republic. Biafran engineers will complete the project in 3 months top.

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Rosskii: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Lagos to Onitsha was approved last year, instead of spewing your usual ignorant, tribal and bigoted rubbish, read the news and pay attention to current affairs.

Don't mind the LOW IQ, hate-filled tribalist dunce.

If he didn't spend so much time hating other ethnic groups, he would have found time to research the rail situation.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by eagleu: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sammy07:

The federal government should be in talks with the Chinese b4 the end of the year.
Blame our senators too

The bucks stops with the president.
Who is that, again?

Blame your senators, blame your representatives, blame your governor, blame this blame that is an old and irresponsible.
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Rosskii: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ezemust:
Please i want to ask oo...all these rail project wey fg dey build, when we go get rail from lagos to onitsha?...abi i no make economic sense?...coz i hear say dey wan enter niger republic now...abeg my people una fit explain give me?

When you stop calling Nigeria a 'zoo' and campaigning for secession, you donkey.

Until then you can trek, or use Ekene Dili Chukwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Ezemust: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
cocolacec:

We will rather build rail road from lagos to Benin republic to connect our Yoruba relatives there,we have enough Ibos on Yoruba soil we dont need more.
Ibos can bulid railroad to connect to Cameroun.
Buhari is connecting huasas/fulani from other nations.
i hope 2maro when the real ipob stand up u will understand?
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Miracle1991: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
MajesticKris:
That's the last thing on their poisonous minds...
Since onitcha no be Katstina
I believe the second Niger bridge is in katsina. You are not the only people in this country, if you get a major project in your region,pls allow other regions to also have a test of such project. Stop being greedy even though I know that greediness is in ipob blood. Federal government spend billions of dollars in second niger bridge, you still want them to spend more in that region without considering other regions. Why are you people greedy like this nah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by SLAP44: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
eagleu:

Who is that, again?

Blame your senators, blame your representatives, blame your governor, blame this blame that is an old and irresponsible.

You sabi these pranksters grin
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Ezemust: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga, railway Is different from road.
Ekiti and Ondo ain't connected on the western rail, no single rail tracks in both states.

likewise, some other states in eastern rail.
this my question is laced with no single drop of partisanship or trabalism...just a biz man imagination

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by SLAP44: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ezemust:
this my question is laced with no single drop of partisanship or trabalism...just a biz man imagination

You don't know these people, they just want to keep you silent. What he started to do was to draw you away from your points and derail the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Ezemust: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Mr not necessary Abeg

Even Kano also have a big market.

The old pattern of rail should be finished first Abeg.

Always coming online with unnecessary sentiments.
what is unnecessary to you is to another life itself...so hold ur opinion to urself alone

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by OreMI22: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ezemust:
Please i want to ask oo...all these rail project wey fg dey build, when we go get rail from lagos to onitsha?...abi i no make economic sense?...coz i hear say dey wan enter niger republic now...abeg my people una fit explain give me?

For Buhari to do that;

Lagos must be in Benin Republic and Onitsha must be in Niger Republic.

Buhari hates building in nigeria. He prefers building infrastructure for foreign countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by NGpatriot: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
eagleu:

Who is that, again?

When it comes to funds, the bucks doesn't stop with the president, it stops with the Senate/legislature, it's called separation of powers. The executive can not fund anything without the approval of the Senate.

The president can propose or seek anything, it's up to the Senate and the people in charge of the money to make it happen.

The senate can even slash or remove the entire thing from the budget. Didn't Saraki slash N30 billion from the president's Lagos Ibadan expressway construction budget?

You voted for and elect reps and senators to represent, speak for you and look out for your interest for a reason, not to go to Abuja to do sit and look, it's their job to make things happen for you back home.

This is civic education 101.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Ezemust: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rosskii:

When you stop calling Nigeria a 'zoo' and campaigning for secession, you donkey.

Until then you can trek, or use Ekene Dili Chukwu.
can u ever point out,since my presence in this forum,where and when i ever call nigeria a zoo?...or do u think every igbo man is an ipob?

This is the kind of question we the present igbo youth will keep asking nigeria.....we want nigeria and her people to tell us where we belong.
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Goke7: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ezemust:
can u ever point out,since my presence in this forum,where and when i ever call nigeria a zoo?...or do u think every igbo man is an ipob?

This is the kind of question we the present igbo youth will keep asking nigeria.....we want nigeria and her people to tell us where we belong.

It's you people that need to tell us where you belong o, today you are jews, tomorrow is biafra. We too are confused o

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by SLAP44: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

When it comes to funds, the bucks doesn't stop with the president, it stops with the Senate/legislature, it's called separation of powers. The executive can not fund anything without the approval of the Senate.

The president can propose or seek anything, it's up to the Senate and the people in charge of the money to make it happen.

The senate can even slash or remove the entire thing from the budget.

You voted for and elect reps and senators to represent, speak for you and look out for your interest for a reason, not to go to Abuja to do sit and look, it's their job to make things happen for you back home.

Now listen to civic education 102, second semester.

A senator who sponsors a bill and or lobbies for a project can get stuck with it if the executive is not interested in the bill/ project. I will also teach you that in a situation where the Senate or house of reps is a rubber stamp, one where the Senate head is also a puppet of the executive, he can kill bills which the executive hates, or exclude projects from a part of the country to please the executive. The project / bill won't even make it out of the first reading.

Blame your senators, hold your governors, arrest your reps ghen ghen ghen as if there is no president to deliver on his lies during the campaign.

Hope you're taking notes. I don't want you to come back next year due to a carry over. grin

2 Likes

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by NGpatriot: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rosskii:

Don't mind the LOW IQ, hate-filled tribalist dunce.

If he didn't spend so much time hating other ethnic groups, he would have found time to research the rail situation.

His IQ is lower than low, they don't read, they are intellectually and mentally lazy. Their first instinct and default reaction to everything must always be ignorance, bigotry, hatred and tribalism.

The coastal rail project was discussed to death right here on NL, even how Jona that they praise and worship everyday left out the same Onitsha from the project.

If these ignorant people are the future of biafra, then biafra is doomed and DOA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by NGpatriot: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
SLAP44:

A senator who sponsors a bill and or lobbies for a project can get stuck with it if the executive is not interested in the bill/ project. I will also teach you that in a situation where the Senate or house of reps is a rubber stamp, one where the Senate head is also a puppet of the executive, he can kill bills which the executive hates, or exclude projects from a part of the country to please the executive. The project / bill won't even make it out of the first reading.

Blame your senators, hold your governors, arrest your reps ghen ghen ghen as if there is no president to deliver on his lies during the campaign.

Hope you're taking notes. I don't want you to come back next year due to a carry over. ;
[/s]

So, you Igbos know how to hold presidents responsible, but you couldn't hold jona responsible for not starting and commissioning any project in the whole of SE, not even 1 single classroom, not even the 2nd NB he promised to go into exile if he didn't construct it.

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

You are just too ignorant and mentally inept.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Goke7: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

The senate can even slash or remove the entire thing from the budget. Didn't Saraki slash N30 billion from the president's Lagos Ibadan expressway construction budget?

When saraki slashed the budget the other day they were all over this forum celebrating, they never knew saraki slashed the railway away from their end. The igbos used emotions to misunderstand governance, when it backfires, they start crying all over the place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Ezemust: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Lagos to Onitsha was approved last year, instead of spewing your usual ignorant, tribal and bigoted rubbish, read the news and pay attention to current affairs.

not everything is insult mr partriotic.u can pass ur massege in a sane manner...thanks for the information though...hope its not a white elephant project

2 Likes

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by SLAP44: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

You are going to repeat this course. See you next year.
Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by Goke7: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
SLAP44:

Hope you're taking notes. I don't want you to come back next year due to a carry over. grin

Oga for once admit your ignorance of procedures, it doesn't hurt. You only get to know more

1 Like

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by SLAP44: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Goke7:

When saraki slashed the budget the other day they were all over this forum celebrating, they never knew saraki slashed the railway away from their end. The igbos used emotions to misunderstand governance, when it backfires, they start crying all over the place

Wait, cheesy

Saraki slashed the whole budget and it was interpreted that he slashed the Igbo part out? grin

Nnamdi Kanu is right after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? by SLAP44: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Goke7:

Oga for once admit your ignorance of procedures, it doesn't hurt. You only get to know more

Reply what I wrote, don't dodge the intellectual exercise with a few words and run away. That's what people who didn't go to school do. Write you own 3 paragraphs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: The Hijab-wearing Revolutionary. Picture / Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James / Dele Momodu Shares Tinubu Quote After Scoring Zero In PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.