Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

: How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? (3132 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend / Sturborn Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

: How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2011
This topic may av been treated in here before but readers i really need a strong advice to put into this relationship.

She is a gal with a very high loving characters,showing love in difference ways and most of all putting her time on the line. But the problem is that she get upset in so many funny ways and at that particular time a word from her can destroy and make u believe she has no feelings.Too hard to control but yet possessed with so much love and un-necessary hate that at times makes you think shes evil. Each time there is a mis-understanding she threaten's to breakup the affair, what could be done to correct the brain of such lady grin
cool cool
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2011
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2011
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2011
Please share an advice or kindly refrain from derailing my thread undecided
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2011
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2011
Hisses undecided
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by edlion57(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2011
Do d same 2 her
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2011
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Orton10(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

This topic may av been treated in here before but readers i really need a strong advice to put into this relationship.

She is a gal with a very high loving characters,showing love in difference ways and most of all putting her time on the line. But the problem is that she get upset in so many funny ways and at that particular time a word from her can destroy and make u believe she has no feelings.Too hard to control but yet possessed with so much love and un-necessary hate that at times makes you think shes evil. Each time there is a mis-understanding she threaten's to breakup the affair, what could be done to correct the brain of such lady  grin
cool cool
^
Story!!!
MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin grin

well my advice is maybe you should take the time to
understand this young lady and see things from her point of view.
I think if you view your relationship as a 50/50 affair things may or may not
work out but more than likely it would. It depends on you both.  I am no expert tho.  wink

MzD, So you didn't give 190 any punny??
Oh well!
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by adagz01(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2011
Super story by wale adenuga
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 7:34am On Mar 01, 2011
Orton you swallow frog

go to naijapals and get the story there mumu  grin  grin
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by biola44: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

She is a gal with a very high loving characters,showing love in difference ways and most of all putting her time on the line. But the problem is that she get upset in so many funny ways and at that particular time a word from her can destroy and make u believe she has no feelings.Too hard to control but yet possessed with so much love and un-necessary hate that at times makes you think shes evil. Each time there is a mis-understanding she threaten's to breakup the affair, what could be done to correct[b] the brain of such lady[/b] grin
cool cool

brain surgery grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2011
biola44:

brain surgery grin grin grin

Gbam!! wink
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2011
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2011
cool cool
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2011
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Orton10(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

Orton you swallow frog

go to naijapals and get the story there mumu  grin  grin

Lol.
So you dey parole dat side too??
BTW, Why all the tension between you and friend MzD?
2days ago you accused me of chasing her behind your back, what again today??
Go sort out your problems btw you two and stop pouring out ya frustrations on me or else I'll skip work today and put you in your place!LOL.
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2011

i dont go there but was there just for a sec
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Orton10(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2011
Cool n good to know buddy. I'm off 'em sheets, see ya!!
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by OboBoco(f): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2011
Hey orton,
obo boco is waiting for you, at the D & M, the thread you opened.
let this 190 be, he is a pain in the neck.
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Tunsbobo(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

She is a gal with a very high loving characters,showing love in difference ways and most of all putting her time on the line. But the problem is that she get upset in so many funny ways and at that particular time a word from her can destroy and make u believe she has no feelings.Too hard to control but yet possessed with so much love and un-necessary hate that at times makes you think shes evil. Each time there is a mis-understanding she threaten's to breakup the affair, what could be done to correct the brain of such lady grin
cool cool
two of u should go for deliverance! Thats the only way out
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by pwiz(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2011
Story!!!
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by squino(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2011
I wonder why someone will have a problems and is asking for solutions and the best he could get is jokes and jokes, please desist from this it is way way too bad because i believe this is where one should possibly find solution to a particular problems like 190's
@190 guy try increasing the amount of sex like 10 to 15 times a week in different positions mostly the leg up position which will enable the flow of blood to her brain cos i thiink there is deficiency there.
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by squino(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2011
better still try cele i think 100 lashes will work d magic
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by annawhite(f): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2011
squino:

I wonder why someone will have a problems and is asking for solutions and the best he could get is jokes and jokes, please desist from this it is way way too bad because i believe this is where one should possibly find solution to a particular problems like 190's
@190 guy try increasing the amount of sex like 10 to 15 times a week in different positions mostly the leg up position which will enable the flow of blood to her brain cos i thiink there is deficiency there.
hahahahahahahagahahaha
una no go kil me
190 it was 4 beta 4 worst
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Yemmyc(f): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

She is a gal with a very high loving characters,showing love in difference ways and most of all putting her time on the line. what could be done to correct the brain of such lady grin
cool cool
if there is any1 dat nds a brain surgery,dat shld b u [no offiense]coz u mentnd earlier dat she has a lovin character, dat she gets angry n threaten 2 breakup doesnt implies dat she is sturborn!. UNDERSTANDIN is wat u r lackin here man.coz nobody is perfect, every1 has his/her own behavioural defect.
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by WThamemead: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2011
I think a lady should be pampered no matter what. That's how it should always be done. Men must learn this.
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by 190: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2011
anna the story is 4rm

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,60493.0-.html

lol that guy is funny
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Omolola1(f): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2011
2 captains can't run a sheep.
wheneva she gets in2 dat mood,giv hr space n dnt utter a word.patience is d onli solution
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Odunnu: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2011
Interesting
Re: : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship? by Arosa(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ 190, it's obvious you don't understand your gal friend. You need to learn her love language and treat her accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Men Lack Game In Elegance! / Happy Birthday To My Special Friend, Nomski!!!! / 10 Biggest Dating Turn Offs For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.