Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? (3429 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos / This Guy Says You Can 'have Him For A Night' If You Buy Him A Benz Truck (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? by Akacomedyoffici(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's most likely about the guy showing his dominance
over the woman. By articulating that she is in his
possession makes him feel strong and increases his
desire in her. He's also hoping that this will in turn make
her feel desired and want to be pounded hard.
Another perspective could be that the guy is trying to
show affection by implying that her pussy is the only one
he wants and will be only true to her. It's kind of a
roundabout way of showing her how much he desires her
and will be her only man. Watch this videos below on YouTube for free by clicking SUBSCRIBE button below the video on YouTube for free don't miss.... Don't forget Subscribe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNr7lMhGJUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT_bOfg6L6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5SsGxZ1p7A
Watch this sexyandfunny video for free don't miss if you SUBSCRIBE you will watch free videos for free subscribe dont miss the fun
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? by Akacomedyoffici(m): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Drop a quote below
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? by Akacomedyoffici(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Akacomedyoffici:
Drop a quote below
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? by Akacomedyoffici(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? by Akacomedyoffici(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? by Akacomedyoffici(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Drop a quote below
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? by Akacomedyoffici(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? by escapellee(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
An erotic massage help to melt away illusion of separation and allows oneness.to emerge. It makes you relax and get refreshed .
For full body massage any where in abuja .
Call/whatsapp me on 07033543846.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? by Akacomedyoffici(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
escapellee:
An erotic massage help to melt away illusion of separation and allows oneness.to emerge. It makes you relax and get refreshed .
For full body massage any where in abuja .
Call/whatsapp me on 07033543846.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Your Pussy Is His During Sex? by Akacomedyoffici(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

My Bizarre Sex Story, What's Yours? / Why Are Some Guys Weak / My Swiss Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.