Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? (6696 Views)

Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? / Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by HomerTimpson: 1:30am On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
You are a fool for saying all women have fish brain which include your mother&sisters
LOL calm down,still waiting for your question mam
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I think you should channel that pity towards the lady you will marry. If you have this hatred deep-seated in you for females, I scarcely imagine how the females around you would fare
Comot here jor.. All of you are the same.. . Grade 1 oloshos
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by ednut1(m): 4:14am On Sep 25, 2020
no such thing as using juju or women. is it not easy going to the bank vault with juju pack money and go without being seen.
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by SweetCunt97(f): 4:19am On Sep 25, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I have yahoo boys as friends and I can proudly tell you that 90% are successful via diabolic means,if I Start telling you stories this place go full,secondly there is this man In my village who is a ritualist he has used many of his wives for rituals and every body in my hometown knows this , now the reason why I am using this two people is because I am baffled why these people seem not to lack women despite how dangerous they are as In despite all these bad news we hear about how girls are used for rituals and shit they still get attracted to yahoo boys like crazy...
You are baffled because you the good guy lack women ryt? There's hunger in d land and some people lose their sense of safety when presented with an opportunity to chop... Such is in every fabric of the Nigerian society.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 25, 2020
SmellySperm:

lol sorry zzor,I never meant to laugh

but 3cups of garri for my area now na #200
both of you wish i was poor and sleep around,stay there and let pant be wearing you
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:15am On Sep 25, 2020
The bigger their yansh, the smaller their brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by zexy2030(m): 5:21am On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
ask your sisters,unfortunate yahoo boy rubbish
Has he said anything bad? Any Yahoo guy in romance scam, r likely diabolic except you are a web developer...some guys can relate.

Then don't be carried away, any guy who is cashing out millions steady is either pushing drugs or into rituals, the laptop is just a cover up.

In 2025 so many ladies will be childless. About 80%. And some men will be suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Spy360(m): 5:46am On Sep 25, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Morning, afternoon and night, you guys are calling out women. You have male criminals as friends, you don't come online to call men out for being wicked. You know male ritualists, still you don't come online to call men out for being murderers. Then you see a woman in their midst, and you took to the Internet to insult women. Who's got the fish brain here? Y'all overlook everything men do and concentrate on the slightest misstep from women and you think that makes you "manly"? Why are you even asking online, wasn't it a woman that gave birth to you? Why not go and ask her?

Children from the gutters littering the online space. Don't even bother quoting me cause you'd be wasting your time.
He is not calling out women, he is just wondering why they follow dangerous men including his friends. It's a kind of advise for women. You take or you leave.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Gofwane(m): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
The bigger their yansh, the smaller their brain
Inversely proportional. Abi?
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Iceyjayz: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
i hope god answers your prayer so that you can stop sleeping around for 3 cups of garri.

Why are you this wicked? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by DaInferno(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Morning, afternoon and night, you guys are calling out women. You have male criminals as friends, you don't come online to call men out for being wicked. You know male ritualists, still you don't come online to call men out for being murderers. Then you see a woman in their midst, and you took to the Internet to insult women. Who's got the fish brain here? Y'all overlook everything men do and concentrate on the slightest misstep from women and you think that makes you "manly"? Why are you even asking online, wasn't it a woman that gave birth to you? Why not go and ask her?

Children from the gutters littering the online space. Don't even bother quoting me cause you'd be wasting your time.
spot on!
smart comment

1 Like

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2020
Deicide:
Most girls nowadays are not afraid as long as money is involved. For instance I might be walking on the street as a guy and a Jeep or a good looking car might stop and the owner would try to offer me a lift, even as a guy I would be afraid and refuse the ride but most females in that situation would not waste time to jump into the car with a mindset of oh he is just being nice grin

The so called yahoo guys and ritualists also have numerous male friends that they wine and dine with!

You think they don't use to use man too? They interested in glory and destiny to do or renew ritual and the last time I checked, its not only girls that have glory and destiny.

Perhaps OP had been used since he is a friend to so many yahoo guys.
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Dreyton36: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnn
E clear

MONEY IS POWER

New gotv with remote control and receipt for sale

Price 5k
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I have yahoo boys as friends and I can proudly tell you that 90% are successful via diabolic means,if I Start telling you stories this place go full,secondly there is this man In my village who is a ritualist he has used many of his wives for rituals and every body in my hometown knows this , now the reason why I am using this two people is because I am baffled why these people seem not to lack women despite how dangerous they are as In despite all these bad news we hear about how girls are used for rituals and shit they still get attracted to yahoo boys like crazy...
MOST LADIES gravitate towards wealth, this is irrespective of who is in possession of the wealth or how the wealth was acquired.
That's why you Find LADIES still dating successful Armed Robbers.
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by mosdii(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
You are a fool for saying all women have fish brain which include your mother&sisters

Don't you have fish brain?
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by SirWhiteFish: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Gofwane:
Inversely proportional. Abi?
lol
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Finnese001: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2020
braine:

E pain am.. grin

She is definitely guilty of what op is saying
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Finnese001: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
both of you wish i was poor and sleep around,stay there and let pant be wearing you

You're a church rat grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by seanwilliam(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2020
delishpot:

If you believe that they have juju to use people for money, why don't you also think they use juju to toast those women?
stop mastubating, u have ready and understanding problem.. op is saying A you're say W.. e no follow atall
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by seanwilliam(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2020
zexy2030:

Has he said anything bad? Any Yahoo guy in romance scam, r likely diabolic except you are a web developer...some guys can relate.

Then don't be carried away, any guy who is cashing out millions steady is either pushing drugs or into rituals, the laptop is just a cover up.

In 2025 so many ladies will be childless. About 80%. And some men will be suicidal.

why the bolded sir?
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by dermmy(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Many ladies are walking dead today. They are now empty because they once dated a yahoo guy, some can't conceive anymore. Our ladies should be careful not all that glitters is gold even that guy that is pestering you for sex you can't know the motive behind it. They use their male friends too but women have some virtues that are precious in the spirit realm that's why they always hunt for women. Our ladies should be careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by virginprincess(f): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LOL calm down,still waiting for your question mam
Are you a nigerian.
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by virginprincess(f): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2020
mosdii:

Don't you have fish brain?
I don't have a fish brain, moreover you guys are the ones who really have fish brains.
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by virginprincess(f): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2020
rottencorpse:

As usual, stupid comment. No reasonable comment will ever come from you cos you're a pained bitch. Did you not know before now that you women have fish brain (especially Nigerian women)? If you wish to use my sexuality to insult me, you're free. I just need to let you know that you're a very useless thing and I really pity the man that will marry you, Imp.
You are the one who don't reason, what i am saying is that he shouldn't generalise. if he says all nigeria women have fish brain, that also include his mother& sisters because they are also nigeria women. Dummy.
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2020
What does yahoo have to do with danger to girls?
The guys killing people for rituals can't even boot up a system
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Mcfi(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2020
delishpot:

If you believe that they have juju to use people for money, why don't you also think they use juju to toast those women?

My thought though

1 Like

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by mosdii(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
I don't have a fish brain, moreover you guys are the ones who really have fish brains.

Guys don't have fish brains rather girls.

A girl can't think without her emotions (fish brain) coming into play.

A large chunk of girls have fish brains and that's fact.
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by virginprincess(f): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2020
mosdii:

Guys don't have fish brains rather girls.

A girl can't think without her emotions (fish brain) coming into play.

A large chunk of girls have fish brains and that's fact.
Thank God you said a large, at least not all girls.
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Warlord2014(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
ask your sisters,unfortunate yahoo boy rubbish
A fish brain spotted. grin
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by yinkeys(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Spy360:

He is not calling out women, he is just wondering why they follow dangerous men including his friends. It's a kind of advise for women. You take or you leave.
Wisdom isn’t common bro. Leave her, they do not value unsolicited advices
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Kriss216: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmellySperm:

lol sorry zzor,I never meant to laugh

but 3cups of garri for my area now na #200
I'll not teach you how to make shoes again. cheesy grin

Zzor is my love, you don't have to be so mean on her. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: / Na Oyibo Babes Sabi K!ss Pass Naija Babes / Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.