Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? (6698 Views)

Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? / Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by delishpot: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
stop mastubating, u have ready and understanding problem.. op is saying A you're say W.. e no follow atall

Toor, masturbating kwa? OK na, I will take ya advise and stop. Oya bring ya head let me use the hair it to wipe my cum.
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by HomerTimpson: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Are you a nigerian.
YEA,a bonafide nigerian with all flesh and blood. And currently resides in the state, Ogun state thou cool
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
zexy2030:

Has he said anything bad? Any Yahoo guy in romance scam, r likely diabolic except you are a web developer...some guys can relate.

Then don't be carried away, any guy who is cashing out millions steady is either pushing drugs or into rituals, the laptop is just a cover up.

In 2025 so many ladies will be childless. About 80%. And some men will be suicidal.

you are right
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kriss216:
I'll not teach you how to make shoes again. cheesy grin
Zzor is my love, you don't have to be so mean on her. grin
lol Bros na joke ooo
abeg carry me along,I dey serious
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by delishpot: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
dermmy:
Many ladies are walking dead today. They are now empty because they once dated a yahoo guy, some can't conceive anymore. Our ladies should be careful not all that glitters is gold even that guy that is pestering you for sex you can't know the motive behind it. They use their male friends too but women have some virtues that are precious in the spirit realm that's why they always hunt for women. Our ladies should be careful.

Same way many men are walking dead cos they slept with girls who have taken their sperm, used special package etc to tie them down like mumu. Some have even slept with karashikas. The thing is that the then go to baba to use other people's blood for money cos they have bleeped theirs away while doing body count. Men and women should be aware that sleeping around does no one any good. The one fucking to renew his juju is as empty as the one who's 'destiny" he is claiming to be using.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
ask your sisters,unfortunate yahoo boy rubbish
pained
Re: Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? by FREEMONEY7(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Op you will need to give me that baba's address because this Is the Hoe I want to Use to boost my own Wealth. She means nothing to me. Just Boobs and Ass which I can always get at my finger tip In Abundance. I will become a billionaire soon......

Evolutionlove:

Op you will need to give me that baba's address because this Is the Hoe I want to Use to boost my own Wealth. She means nothing to me. Just Boobs and Ass which I can always get at my finger tip In Abundance. I will become a billionaire soon......

you will never get it.
you are under God's curse the moment you will try it.

caused be you in the morning!
caused be you in the afternoon!
and caused be you in the night!

if you will ever try this ritual of killing your own fellow human being

the lord will strike you dead if you ever try it
for my WORDS ARE POWER

don't dare me bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy / Do Perfect Relationships Exist? / Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.