Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why You Must Buy A Glo Line. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Must Buy A Glo Line. (423 Views)

I Mistakenly Recharged 10k Instead Of 1k On My Glo Line / Urgent And Very Affordable A Must Buy / How To Check Your BVN Number Using Mobile Phone (USSD) | Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Buy A Glo Line. by deavicky(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
I came across an article this morning in the office and it kept me wondering, and it also opened my eyes to some certain things. From that article, it occurred to me that an average Nigerian do not use up to10 percent of our locally made product, and without consuming our own product, our economy will never grow.
It is also true that most things that are produce locally here in Nigeria are expensive and sometimes sub standard but is still nice to patronize our own produce.
I want to use opportunity to tell each an everyone of us to try and buy an ingenious network. I'm not sure who owns airtel or 9moble, but if they are indigenous network we should try and at least buy there lines.
Some of us even go as far as buying up to 6 MTN lines without even an indigenous line.(I'm also guilty of this till this morning )
I think it is high time we trace our step to develop our own by ourselves.
Thanks to all as we take this little but very serious matter important.
Re: Why You Must Buy A Glo Line. by GMBuhari: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2020
glo is shitty

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Buy A Glo Line. by imagrg(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2020
True talk but they must improve on their services

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Buy A Glo Line. by Mide3367: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2020
I use all 4. So I am not guilty. Anywhere I go I use available network. ND if all network I available, I use my mainline
Re: Why You Must Buy A Glo Line. by opeyemix: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
The problem is that glo is also spending millions on adverts and celebrity ambassadors instead of spending that money in improving their network service.

Glo is very perfect in my area with upto 16mb per seconds, but in most places the network is just poor and they have even reduce their data packages, they don't even give bonus on 1k recharge again.

Meanwhile mtn gives 1gb for 200naira which will last a whole week. That means with 600naira I can buy mtn data that will laste the whole week with back to back YouTube video.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Unveils N1m Loans For 86,300 POS Agents / The Beginner's Guide To Facebook Marketplace In nigeria / Peer To Peer Crypto Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.