Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? (58718 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Omoslim26: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Tell her na... And u whould not go there to eat again. grin

Chia wickedest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by stagger: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
No wait until he gives her the dreaded virus.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Omoslim26: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ask my yansh�

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by clairebode(f): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
I say it again, don't wait till your babe starting complaining of your CASSAVA grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Abagworo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
No it is not your business.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Farki: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Noo don't tell her, keep quiet, even better you can meet the girl in question and arrange your own appointments.

When your sister catches an STD of unknown origin you might consider telling her.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by eddyslim(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
For person house,you want go snitch again? Guy respect yourself oh

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by entrep88: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.
Should I tell my sister about it?
Aproko, mind your business, don't destroy your sis home and her relationship with you
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by SenorFax(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
You have no physical evidence yet. Nobody will believe you

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by bluefilm: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.

Guy leave that thing abeg.

Make man pikin chop another pussy joor

Is it because it's now your sister?

You sef, you wan tell me say na only one bitch you dey tidy?

Guy, you better take your time o

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by rolams(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Your sister is about to be evicted not from BB NAIJA but her matrimonial home.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
You better be wise about it...
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by owowa145(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:
Na man e be, forgive am. But d day u catch ur sister cheat, report to ur brother in-law straight grin
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Bee2011: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mind your Business before they will use you to settle on the bed and you become enemy.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Asadujames202(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
What if he wants to marry a second wife

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Behave yourself
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:
what are u doing in your in laws house go and get married before u crash ur sis marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Prymestrr(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
If I have a brother or sister who wants to marry someone who I know for sure is cheating, I am going to tell him or her, I don't care about him, I only care about my own

The sister in this case "is not planning on marrying" the the brother inlaw, future tense...they are already married, present tense undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by woodsbeatrice30: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
married people and their problem...to fuccck another pusssy don become wahala.Na why me no dey marry..putting themselves inside unnecessary bondage.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by victorian(f): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:

Most men cheats on their wives and the wives know but most place blind eyes.

So telling her is simply a way to make her feel embarrassed on what she has been praying u nor any family member don't find out. It can be very embarrassing and painful.

It's either she leaves her husband and go back to her father's house or she stays and pray one day he doesn't infect her with HIV which can cut short her life span or she stays put and accept the sham called marriage, she's into.

Sighs some human beings taya me especially where deception and mind games is involved.

In fact local woman is tired.

I give up!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by ACE1010: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Basket mouth don start to leak again oo.
Go marry your own wife and leave your sister and her husband alone you hear lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Missssii: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:

Definitely. She should know what her husband is doing so she can take the necessary steps to get to the root of it and also protect her health (the girls he may be involved with might infect him with diseases which he might pass on to her).

All the fonts saying you shouldn’t say a thing will be the first to scream “send her packing” if you had said you found your brother’s wife cheating on him. They’d ask you to report immediately. You’re not a home wrecker. Protect your sister and do right by her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by sage85(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Almost all brother in laws cheats.
If he provides the needs of his family without challenge, then you should mind your business. Maybe because, your sister is not starving.
Don't go and breaks poleoples home.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by abysirius(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Walk away..
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by molbic(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Tell her na... And u whould not go there to eat again. grin
savages everywhere , Nairaland home of savage
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Bullhari: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:

Accidentally eavesdropped. How does that work please? cool

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by annyz: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tell her & they will use you to settle then u will never near their house again.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by mufex(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
This one still dey learn. A beg mind your business if he provides for his home and 'love' your sister.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Chirowman(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mind your business
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Lexusgs430: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:

MYOB........
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by lomprico(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:

go back to your parents

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.