Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:29 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) (32633 Views)

Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos / Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by uuzba(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Edudevine82:
I am an eye witness, Mr op fear God small, they said pictures don't lie but this ur pictures re not what truly is on group. That project is access bank project, their own little way of helping the government in tackling traffic in Lagos and also because of their head office there. Sanwo was called to come and commissioned it. All credit to access bank PLC. Reporting from Ligali VI Lagos.
No be Access Bank wey sack their staff that time?
Dem come use their salary money take do road?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

We are saying the same thing. Edo is not Lagos.

Kano is also 20million and Katsina is populous too, why are they not like Lagos?

Abuja which has been the federal capital since 1991 cannot boast of Higher GDP, IGR, entertainment, Industries, IT, FinTech, Banking, economy, and etc than Lagos so what’s with you guys and all this mention of FCT everytime.

The FCT is not even all of Lagos to start with, the Western region owned part of Lagos and Awo built that part up with our money.

Go and read about Lagos IGR in 1999, you will see how low it was and how Tinubu was able to increase it exponentially before he left in 2007 which Fashola continued. Lagos is just like a child that made judicious use of the resources he had.

Edo is an oil producing state, what have they achieved since Obaseki got there? At least we all hear of Oshiomole government and people attested that he performed, what is heard of Obaseki and his performance?

Edo is not Lagos. I’m not saying it in a derogatory manner but it is just that Edo is not Lagos.

You can choose to use a context you like while I can choose my own context. It’s a free world!

Lagos is about collective effort just like Abuja , the progress of Lagos and Abuja , belongs to federal government and entire Nigerians including the Edo people , sometimes u ask yourself why ondo or osun are not lagos too

Mine is that we should be facing the topic , sanwo olu is doing a good job that's what we supposed to be saying here , someone can be supporting sanwo olu and hate tinubu , don't force tinubu on people .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by mascot87(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2020
Kenplay:
The same yorubas praising Sanwo-Olu now will be the same people to reject him once Tinubu says he nolonger wants him.

they did the same thing to Ambode, called him the best Governor but reject him the moment Tinubu said no to him.

Tinubu will not be unwise to do that again in Lagos. Ambode is the first and last governor he can do that to.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by greall12(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Oga sanwolu what wrong with mainland road they offended you. its better to do normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by greall12(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Campaign road in coming election

Dagger111:
Abi Sanwolu yii ti yawere ni? What about my own road at Abaranje - Okerube?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Kenplay:
The same yorubas praising Sanwo-Olu now will be the same people to reject him once Tinubu says he nolonger wants him.

they did the same thing to Ambode, called him the best Governor but reject him the moment Tinubu said no to him.
Mumu dey worry ur head........ No be same Ambode that remove state house pastor for not recognize late comer governor's wife
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Philipponzaghi: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2020
majamajic:

Lagos is about collective effort just like Abuja , the progress of Lagos and Abuja , belongs to federal government and entire Nigerians including the Edo people , sometimes u ask yourself why ondo or osun are not lagos too

Mine is that we should be facing the topic , sanwo olu is doing a good job that's what we supposed to be saying here , someone can be supporting sanwo olu and hate tinubu , don't force tinubu on people .

I have told you not all Lagos is FCT, you can go online and read about it. Hence western region money was spent in building Lagos which is the commonwealth of all Yoruba states. The housing estates in Lagos built by Awo and the industries are sourced from WR government.

Ogun state has the highest number of industries after Lagos in the whole Nigeria with the third IGR after Lagos and Rivers which is even more than that of Abuja.

Infact Ogun, Lagos, and Abuja alone are the three states that generate revenue more than they receive from federal allocation monthly. You can google it.

So there is nothing spectacular about a FCT if she doesn’t have the Human Resources. The only thing in Abuja is the government money in circulations and fine road and buildings. After that, there is nothing in that state like that.

You can’t attack Tinubu and think people shouldn’t reciprocate. We all have our freedom of speech. You can’t teach us how to use our speech just as we don’t stop you when you’re dragging Tinubu just because he spoke for the candidate of his party. The same thing Atiku and Wike did.

Edo is not Lagos and can never be Lagos. At least we both agree on the same thing!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by miketayo(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2020
gurusprout:

Do you live in Lagos?

If yes, then you should remember the disservice Ambode did to the solid waste management system that Fashola revived. You should also remember how the BRT services deteriorated during his time.

I'm not a pro-Tinubu but Ambode wasn't truly the kind of leader Lagos needs.

As a leader, it's bad to do things with sentiments. Ambode wanted to create his own framework from scratch therefore abandoning all the good work of previous leaders. This is one of the problems of Nigeria. When a new party assumes office, it abandons all the jobs of previous governments, no matter how useful they are, just to spite the opposition. No wonder there are so many abandoned projects .

In the end, politicians are will surely cash out but we will be the ones on the receiving end.

I was in Imo state during Ihedioha's rule. He was just demolishing the works of Rochas without any visible plan to do something new. He spent all his days in office on chasing Rochas' shadow. What sort of useless leadership is that.

During Ambode's time, express roads were littered with hills of solid waste. Why? Just because Ambode wanted to create his own waste management system instead of build on the existing one which was working very very fine. Isn't that a step forward and two backwards?!

No wonder, he's one of those tribal bigots.

I just saw his post.
https://www.nairaland.com/6131177/official-results-edo-governorship-election/41#94123892

According to him, the win in Edo is a win for Ipob. Is this delusion, confusion or what?

How does the mission of Ipob relate with PDP winning an election? Afterall PDP is a zoogerian political party.

The visionscape waste service was sabotaged by formal psp companies and lawma, they were just dropping dirt everywhere, though it was partially ambode's fault.
And brt didn't deteriorate, the red ones were gone and the blue ones were working just fine

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by steez69(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2020
So we've come to this? A state governor cutting ribbon for roads. #Nigeriaisaconspiracy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2020
gurusprout:

Do you live in Lagos?

If yes, then you should remember the disservice Ambode did to the solid waste management system that Fashola revived. You should also remember how the BRT services deteriorated during his time.

As a leader, it's bad to do things with sentiments. Ambode wanted to create his own framework from scratch therefore abandoning all the good work of previous leaders. This is one of the problems of Nigeria. When a new party assumes office, it abandons all the jobs of previous governments, no matter how useful they are, just to spite the opposition. No wonder there are so many abandoned projects .

In the end, politicians are will surely cash out but we will be the ones on the receiving end.

I was in Imo state during Ihedioha's rule. He was just demolishing the works of Rochas without any visible plan to do something new. He spent all his days in office on chasing Rochas' shadow. What sort of useless leadership is that.

During Ambode's time, express roads were littered with hills of solid waste. Why? Just because Ambode wanted to create his own waste management system instead of build on the existing one which was working very very fine. Isn't that a step forward and two backwards?!

I just saw his post.
https://www.nairaland.com/6131177/official-results-edo-governorship-election/41#94123892

According to him, the win in Edo is a win for Ipob. Is this delusion, confusion or what?

How does the mission of Ipob relate with PDP winning an election? Afterall PDP is a zoogerian political party.
Ambode had his flaws but the problem was that. Most of those people including lawma are controlled by people tinubu chose to give the contract to.
These people believe they are baba isale and they believe the governor can't talk to them anyhow. That is how they made Lagos look like. Men above the law!
Thats why ambode wanted to dissociate himself from them. But they frustrated his movement. Some people were caught dumping refuse back on mile2 road immediately after it was cleared.
The set of people in the helm of affairs of Lagos are very desperate they'll do anything to maintain power.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by olumzzz(m): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2020
gurusprout:

Do you live in Lagos?

I just saw his post.

You forgot to add the Badagry Expressway he abandoned
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Dreyton36: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2020
New gotv with remote control and receipt for sale

Price 5k
Urgent!!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by waslag11(m): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Dagger111:
Abi Sanwolu yii ti yawere ni? What about my own road at Abaranje - Okerube?

abeg help me ask him
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Dchampion65: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2020
Oreyo-igbe road, agric Owutu road, itamaga Ijede Road had been under construction for the past 3 years.
Those ones are not part of Lagos.
All these selected roads construction for publicity stunt is not good governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2020
e be like say mushin no dey lagos state map o
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by dederocs(m): 6:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Kenplay:

spirit of zombism.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by dex4sure: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2020
I hope enugu governor is seein all this..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by tamdun: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2020
Nawa o, we Don suffer for mainland, sanwo no even remember us and most of ur votes came from mainland, continue no problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2020
Kenplay:

That one shock me. Funny enough it's true.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Edo is not Lagos is the dumbest and the most backward slogan ever.

I'd you don't want to be like Lagos then what do you want to be like? Abia?
Let's talk truth Lagos is overrated.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Bigchristo: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2020
BrandSpurNG:

https://brandspurng.com/2020/09/24/sanwo-olu-commissions-7-roads-in-oniru-victoria-island-axis/

the only state in Nigeria where the governors both past and present constantly execute good projects for the public.this is commendable.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2020
Until I know that Lagos is working, they should work on apapa gridlock!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by tamdun: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Let's talk truth Lagos is overrated.
But u can never compare Edo and Lagos, just like comparing ant to an elephant
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by peesleem(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Inspiration is a factor in your quest for success. When you get inspiration from someone, you get new ideas from him, which makes you enthusiastic and encourage you do something positive.
Join us today at (DYF) as we bring to you every morning the word of inspiration.
Join here ���

https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2020
Abiamaka:
Lagos is working

I saw “NAIRALAND oil and gas” on shagamu- Benin express way
Na we get am?
picture or idonbilivit cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2020
tamdun:

But u can never compare Edo and Lagos, just like comparing ant to an elephant

Why should I, tbh of Tinubu says he no longer wants Sonwo olu to be governor, u guys will start seeing all his flaws.

I remember how Ambode was the best governor until Tinubu said he was no longer good enough.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by gurusprout: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2020
tollyboy5:

Ambode had his flaws but the problem was that. Most of those people including lawma are controlled by people tinubu chose to give the contract to.
These people believe they are baba isale and they believe the governor can't talk to them anyhow. That is how they made Lagos look like. Men above the law!
Thats why ambode wanted to dissociate himself from them. But they frustrated his movement. Some people were caught dumping refuse back on mile2 road immediately after it was cleared.
The set of people in the helm of affairs of Lagos are very desperate they'll do anything to maintain power.

Is this what you made yourself believe?

Even if it's true, who knew Ambode or whatever he's called if not Tinubu? Tinubu presented him to Lagosians so it's only right to pay tribute to whom it's due.

If he knew he didn't want to be subordinate then he should have gone to create his own platform not try to parasite on another person's hard-earned reputation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Abiamaka:
Lagos is working

I saw “NAIRALAND oil and gas” on shagamu- Benin express way
Na we get am?
See as you mentioned 'we' like say you get stake for Nairaland grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Minjim: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2020
These pol don't commission roads in Surulere, Ejigbo, Ikotun, Ijegun and co.
Only highbrow areas.
Are those places not part of Lagos again?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) by Minjim: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2020
gurusprout:

Is this what you made yourself believe?

Even if it's true, who knew Ambode or whatever he's called if not Tinubu? Tinubu presented him to Lagosians so it's only right to pay tribute to whom it's due.

If he knew he didn't want to be subordinate then he should have gone to create his own platform not try to parasite on another person's hard-earned reputation.

The way Obaseki paid tribute to Oshiomole, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions / Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.