Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W (53568 Views)

Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations / I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W / [Video] Wizkid's Ft. R2bees - "Supa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Ibkay32(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
WizKid no get lyrics again..
which lyrics you want again? that song get lyrics bro wake up

2 Likes

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Funkybabee(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2020
i guess they have told him to make corrections of his bad doing. nice work from him, I wish him well
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2020
icuminpiss:
Bbnaija business
laughing.. you be wayray

bb9ja business..
besides.. are you laycon or he's your father or brother..
I don't understand this about to become a millionaire
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Mokason28: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2020
xcellentgraphic:

Lol...I love the song though
You like rubbish... no offense ment

1 Like

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by ecomalchemist(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2020
Ademoore07:
How much is your smart watch?

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Munachisom95(f): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2020
icuminpiss:
No your brain is
why the insult?, fvck of my mention biko..
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Mindclinic: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2020
I want to say thanks to those that patronised me, thanks to those that encourage me with words of advise and not to "Never give up!", Thanks to those that insulted my drawing cause it also gave me the sense of being challenged, u can never avoid the fact that you aren't perfect and there is always a space for criticism u just have to accept and correct in a way u can and thanks to those that uplifted me financially because there are good and kind people that don't ask but give.
Love u all kiss
I will be posting my new batch of drawing make una sha patronise me i till need money to chop food smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Ademoore07(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2020
ecomalchemist:

How can i get it? Your precise location
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Princessbettyj(f): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2020
icuminpiss:

If its was davido, na great news

Asin eh wink

1 Like

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Minjim: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2020
This is good. Nice lyrics too

1 Like

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Minjim: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
WizKid no get lyrics again..

This song's lyrics is ok.
Not extra but it's good.

The rhymes falls in place and the video matched the lyrics

2 Likes

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by ecomalchemist(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Ademoore07:
How can i get it? Your precise location

Ojodu berger, check my post for contact.

1 Like

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by lakesidepapa(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Livingston15: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2020
why are you jealous.
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by NewsBlast: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Forced smiles from kids denied of their father's love, unlike the other one called Davido who's at least in the lives of his children every step of the way. Very dry song too. His fame is what makes you dance to his song and nothing else.
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Dreyton36: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
NewsBlast:
Forced smiles from kids denied of their father's love, unlike the other one called Davido who's at least in the lives of his children every step of the way. Very dry song too. His fame is what makes you dance to his song and nothing else.

Is Wizkid the reason to your brokenness

2 Likes

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by badman007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
icuminpiss:
Best video 2020,I couldn't stop smiling when watching the video,like say make the video no finish
See I as video sweet con clear uptop

Best video he’s ever done. I absolutely love it. The song if fire.

Chronixx will vibe down In my playlist.
Wizzy knows music Vibes

2 Likes

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by badman007(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
NewsBlast:

You should be ashamed of yourself. So much hate.. take a cold shower

1 Like

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Kingbuhari(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
His sons get four plots of lands each for their foreheads... Kilode
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by omoadeleye(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wtf is "dedicated" to?

Nigga mind your speech
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by etrange: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
icuminpiss:
Best video 2020,I couldn't stop smiling when watching the video,like say make the video no finish

Hmm... This one you talked only about the video without a single word of praise for the track....

@OP
Wizkid knew that things like bringing his kids in a video, touching Tiwa's ass, etc.. would be trendy so he would gladly use that to boost his tracks. That's not a bad strategy but it's not all the time music lovers watch the video while listening to a song. So the question is, how is the song faring in the Nigerian music space?
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
I dont think i like dis song
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by icuminpiss(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
etrange:

Hmm... This one you talked only about the video without a single word of praise for the track....

@OP
Wizkid knew that things like bringing his kids in a video, touching Tiwa's ass, etc.. would be trendy so he would gladly use that to boost his tracks. That's not a bad strategy but it's not all the time music lovers watch the video while listening to a song. So the question is, how is the song faring in the Nigerian music space?
I don't care if its faring in the Nigerian music space, me I just can't go to bed without listening to smile.
The lyrics sweet gon... To be sincere the song is vibe I'm tired of noise
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by armadeo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Auto tuned to death.
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by weoai(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sweet song, very calming video. So glad when I see people appreciate the works of others in their lives. EME did pave a way for a global superstar and it
is only fitting that respect is given to whom respect is due.

Abdulazeez99:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365803/wizkid-features-3-sons-new-music-video-dedicates-song/
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by earnit3: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
oh
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wizkid was brilliant on this. Nice1
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by milky3(f): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
icuminpiss:
sincerely I never watched d video but since I have Watch your comment . Naso e be
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by icuminpiss(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
milky3:

sincerely I never watched d video but since I have Watch your comment . Naso e be
Please go and watch it, you gon love it
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Musicians Will Forever Be Indebted To Wizkid And Davido For This>opinion / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / Is Masturbation Responsible For Lack Of Progress In My Music Career (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.