Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) (74186 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by vhykeeytor(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
sale of private cars would be trending in Luxembourg now. Abeg who dey Luxembourg wey go fit help me ship clean used car.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by henryobinna(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
ehix89:
Make e increase
Because you're in Nigeria and not the one paying it
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by cray91(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
God when what? are you a country or a person?

Better pray to better yourself and forget this hell hole of a corntree cuz it's a fucking waste of time, energy to pray
Hardgun:
God when?
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by RaphtechSolar(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
richesbhc:
Nigeria can never get to this level
NEVER NOT EVEN THEM WILDEST DREAM.... NIGERIA WERE DON WAN 60 ALREADY NA TO DIE REMAIN LIKE DIS
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Deejay1000(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
God when will I move out of this country bikonu �
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by xxxXXXxxx: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
what a progressive society!
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Hardgun: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
cray91:
God when what? are you a country or a person?

Better pray to better yourself and forget this hell hole of a corntree cuz it's a fucking waste of time, energy to pray
This one strong o

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by onlyson16(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hardgun:
God when?
eyaaaah sorry dear... u will live more than 100 years on earth but u will not see it in ur country...
take heart

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Hardgun: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
MT:

Lol. God when what?? I guess you wanted to write "when will ASUU resumes?".....right or wrong ?? grin grin
Wrong when will Nigeria be like this
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by henryobinna(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
ruggedtimi:
tax Haven nation
No sir.
They pay upto 42% as income tax
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Hardgun: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
onlyson16:
eyaaaah sorry dear... u will live more than 100 years on earth but u will not see it in ur country...
take heart
Oh you little faith
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Bifrost: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
onlyson16:
take heart

This is both a prayer and a curse grin

*a prayer for longlife on that guy, and a curse to motherland. grin

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Stillthebest: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
shocked

Latvia, Luxembourg and Lithuania are very rich noiseless countries with larger percentages of populations being millionaires Luxembourg has a high rate of traffic congestion due to having road networks that can't cater for their number of cars plying the roads.

What do you expect when a country has almost-all-comfortable people?

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by sylve11: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sonoyom:
i am sure they don't give birth for the purpose of having a large voting strength.

grin grin cool
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Bifrost: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Stillthebest:
shocked

Latvia, Luxembourg and Lithuania are very rich noiseless countries with larger percentages of populations being millionaires Luxembourg has a high rate of traffic congestion due to having road networks that can't cater for their number of cars plying the roads.

What do you expect when a country has almost-all-comfortable people?

Stop rubbing it in grin

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by PURAMENTE: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by allison3154: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
You are wicked.

Please let me know when you know.[/quote]
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by maximusprime2000: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mrtaye:
How many are they?

our leaders had been looting the common wealth since when our population was just 40million. see that country, their leaders are aliens shocked

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by GodlySexy: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
My country
�������������������������������������������������������������������������������������
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by onlyson16(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hardgun:

Oh you little faith
oh yea bigger faithy , , but u still de surfer with me...na here we go die
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by onlyson16(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bifrost:

This is both a prayer and a curse grin

*a prayer for longlife on that guy, and a curse to motherland. grin
if u know u know
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by temi1290: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Me I know God has a reason for making a Nigerian
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by wristbangle: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Can someone in the house please help me with the requirements to emigrate to this country?

I know Nigerians are frustrated and ready to jump on the next boat that sails out this county but my level of desperation is greater.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
tunjilomo:
Don't compare this place with Nigeria.
This people got the money for something like this.
Their population is small, same as the land mass.
Population has nothing to do with it, it is good leadership in all. Are you aware Luxembourg as a country has no debt whosoever both imf, world Bank and any other country in the world. They're not owing a dime. UAE was desert turned to a beautiful country where as Nigeria was ahead of them then, so many countries was ahead, same thing with Singapore, today they have the likes of Dubai etc.
China was a very poor country 20 years ago or so, today they've capitalize train production, etc am sure Nigeria was better than most of this country then if you remember because of good leaders then. My dad was taught by some Indian and European tutors in university of portharcourt in the late 19th - 20th century when the naira was doing very well against the dollar and pounds. What can we say about Nigeria leaders today?

2 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Skyehigher1: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Country with 0.000009% corruption, Nigeria I hail ooooooo, 1000000% corruption
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by heniford2: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
is well i will travel out one day
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by wristbangle: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Explorers:

Please let me know when you know.

Lol I was about to ask you but see your reply cheesy
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
fredoooooo:

How many countries can ? That's a country with a population of almost 550,000 ... not even a local govt in lagos .. America sef can't do it , Germany thats thats closer with their good economy, can't do it.
Hopefully things change to better in Nigeria , but we all need to be discipline and change our mentalities

Changing our mentality starts by acknowledging our deficiencies first instead of looking for other countries that can't do it as if that's a justification for our failures.

Do you know countless free things those countries you said can't do it offer to their citizens?

Name just one free thing Nigerians benefits from its government? Name just one

Changing of one's mentality starts with telling yourself the blunt truth first and not trying to relegate reality and start chasing over illusions.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Bigchristo: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chuukwudi:
Wonderful!
Meanwhile Nigeria is still increasing price of fuel, yet some idiots will still be shouting sai baba.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
chariisGRACE:
See better train here.
No be the refurbished rail caterpillar wey Amaechi go pack from China come.
grin grin Guy forget about heaven

2 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Em5(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
No one should mention Nigeria here please cry cry

You just did

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) / Title?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.