Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 AM

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) (1301 Views)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Fire Breaks Out In LASTMA Yard, Guts 11 Impounded Vehicles / LRU Arrives Collapsed School With Echo Devices To Scan For Persons Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Happy Sunday.
We are always at your service
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
pickatyou2:
With the high rate of insecurity, car theft and kidnapping. It's best you try to buy peace of mind.
Buying and installing a car tracking device with auto stop/restart features is the way to go, it comes with a lot of benefit which I would list below.

You can always know where your can is at every point by just sending a simple command. It doesn't end there, You can also know if the car is in motion or its just parked somewhere.

You can also listen to conversations being held in the car with a simple monitor command. You will hear what the are saying but they can never hear you.

You can send a stop command to your car at what ever location the car is and it would stop immediately. To start the car once again you just have to send a simple resume engine command.

It also comes with geofencing that way you get email and text notification if you car is leaving a particular location and also exceeding a certain speed limit set
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Have a pleasant week as we look forward to your patronage
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
pickatyou2:
With the high rate of insecurity, car theft and kidnapping. It's best you try to buy peace of mind.
Buying and installing a car tracking device with auto stop/restart features is the way to go, it comes with a lot of benefit which I would list below.

You can always know where your can is at every point by just sending a simple command. It doesn't end there, You can also know if the car is in motion or its just parked somewhere.

You can also listen to conversations being held in the car with a simple monitor command. You will hear what the are saying but they can never hear you.

You can send a stop command to your car at what ever location the car is and it would stop immediately. To start the car once again you just have to send a simple resume engine command.

It also comes with geofencing that way you get email and text notification if you car is leaving a particular location and also exceeding a certain speed limit set
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
pickatyou2:

Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2020
pickatyou2:

Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Looking forward to the the weekend.
More especially looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Looking forward to the the weekend.
More especially looking forward to hearing from you.
For car tracking services check my signature.
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2020
pickatyou2:

Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2020
Check my signature if you are interested in a car tracking installation service.
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2020
pickatyou2:

Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2020
For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature.
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2020
pickatyou2:

Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Awoof Awoof installation package.

Install a car tracking device for as low as 25000 naira.

Take good use of this opportunity and have a device in your car so you can know your car is safe all the time.
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Check my signature for car tracking services
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Interested in installing a car tracking device

Check my signature for more inquiries
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2020
pickatyou2:

Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2020

Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2020
pickatyou2:

Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 6:12am On Nov 10, 2020
pickatyou2:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 5:42am On Nov 12, 2020
pickatyou2:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyou2: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bungalows Selling Within A Beautiful Estate At Maya Ikorodu / A Room And Parlour Self Contain in Command / 8nos Of Miniflat & 5nos Of Room Selfcon For Sale @ Canal Ville Estate Isolo. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.