Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities (56090 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Recruit Your Kids – Nigerians Slam Fayemi Over Call For NYSC Members To Fight / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Anointedvik: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2020
SmartProf:
The party has fought more civil war amongst themselves than they have fought to deliver the dividends of democracy to Nigerians. At the rate they've fought themselves, they should all register as wrestlers & boxers to represent Nigeria for the Tokyo Olympic games rather than in governance.

YOU ARE TRUELY A SMARTPROF,YOU THINK VERY DEEP.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2020
beautyfunke:
Z6ZRP2V

goodluck
thanks boss, I'd appreciate you with 30% when it delivers by God's grace.
Abeg first match dey start what time cos I am far away from bet9ja center, would be there around 1pm
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by beautyfunke(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
thanks boss, I'd appreciate you with 30% when it delivers by God's grace.
Abeg first match dey start what time cos I am far away from bet9ja center, would be there around 1pm
by 11 am, if it deliver dont send me any money..it's free
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
beautyfunke:
by 11 am, if it deliver dont send me any money..it's free
thanks so much boss.
also abeg try stake this game, dey odds reach 1k though and the games make sense
Z76LMS3
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by okuta007: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Yebosola:

U are a sadist,thought am talking to a sound mind, is now u are talking about Folorunsho again, act of calling dog names to hang it, u and your co-travellers will grind teeth in severe agony, bring your 1st eleven to the table instead of trying to pull the man down, thats politic, Funsho ko, Williams ni, thought u have something upstairs.

When you attack people (and in this case, people you don’t even know) instead of attacking the issues before you, then you have a very small mind- I won’t descend to your level of insults, nah - I am better than that- Lagosians in this forum know what I am talking about, and like I said, go and sleep little boy, “whoever rides on the back of a tiger, will someday end up in the belly of the tiger” - take care!!!!
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by beautyfunke(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
thanks so much boss.
also abeg try stake this game, dey odds reach 1k though and the games make sense
Z76LMS3
thanks
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yebosola:

U are the one living in fool's paradise, Bunnu's NWC has nullified all your Fayemi 's suspension too, they knew that's the begging and end of APC, SW is the tripod stand of APC gra gra, no b only Fayemi get madness ,Odu e nperae loya grin,who know am for SW?

e shock u?

https://www.nairaland.com/6152206/ojudu-others-remain-suspended-ekiti

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Abba Kyari: How Powerful Late COS Prevented Major Crisis In Nigerian Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.