Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? (943 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? / Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by gonaij: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2020
we all know the #InfinixZero8 is the new speed king and vision master you cant resist

Have you tried the gaming on the Infinix Zero 8 yet?

Tell us your experience gaming on infinix zero 8

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by skywolf28(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Why would i even buy this trash talk less of gaming on it.. Imagine i land bootcamp phone come freeze grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by Kunja2: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
gonaij:

we all know the #InfinixZero8 is the new speed king and vision master you cant resist

Have you tried the gaming on the Infinix Zero 8 yet?

Tell us your experience gaming on infinix zero 8
I've heard lots of positive reviews about this phone.its a good device though
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by MrBONE2(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
skywolf28:
Why would i even buy this trash talk less of gaming on it.. Imagine i land bootcamp phone come freeze grin grin grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by typicalgamer(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
skywolf28:

Simple you can't afford it
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by sunshineV(f): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2020
typicalgamer:

Simple you can't afford it
As a typicalgamer will u game on this device?
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by skywalker240(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2020
sunshineV:
Please tell the so called game - lier
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by typicalgamer(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
sunshineV:
skywalker240:

Please tell the so called game - lier
sunshineV:

it's settled both of y'all can't afford it

it's over budget for you lot
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by skywalker240(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
typicalgamer:

only a moatley fool will pay over 2 million for keke, when he can get a toyota yaris for 900k.

Have a nice day cool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by sunshineV(f): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
typicalgamer:

me that was only asking an honest question o grin
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by typicalgamer(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
skywalker240:

only a moatley fool will pay over 2 million for keke, when he can get a toyota yaris for 900k.

Have a nice day cool.

that's because you don't have spare money to afford it
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by typicalgamer(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
sunshineV:

fact is I can't buy a phone to play games on it

when I have a business to run and make millions

damn time no they for that one again

when I was younger yes but not now
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by Jung(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2020
typicalgamer:

fact is I can't buy a phone to play games on it

when I have a business to run and make millions

damn time no they for that one again

when I was younger yes but not now

But you are worried about phone freezing when you land, but don't play games on phones?

Your thunder is special for your many lies. Calm down small, eh?

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by typicalgamer(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2020
Jung:

But you are worried about phone freezing when you land, but don't play games on phones?

Your thunder is special for your many lies. Calm down small, eh?

sir you dare call me a liar on what bases did I lie?

did I ever claim to use the phone or what I don't understand
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by eki2000(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2020
The truth is that people are afraid to buy the phone, from Thier experiences with Transsion products. Some of the phone panel would just die after six months.
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by Jung(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2020
typicalgamer:

sir you dare call me a liar on what bases did I lie?

did I ever claim to use the phone or what I don't understand

So how do you know the phone hangs when you play games on it, if you've never tried it before?

How?

Or you just typed it for the sake of it? Let's know.
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by typicalgamer(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jung:

So how do you know the phone hangs when you play games on it, if you've never tried it before?

How?

Or you just typed it for the sake of it? Let's know.

brother this is misidentification

I never said anything about the phone go back and read before you come here spitting
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by gonaij: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Kunja2:
I've heard lots of positive reviews about this phone.its a good device though
Yeah it it sir
Re: Have You Tried The Gaming On The Infinix Zero 8 Yet? by nani667: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
No lags >>

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 8 For Sell / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.