Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Details 4 Travelling From Zaria To Lagos With Private Car - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Details 4 Travelling From Zaria To Lagos With Private Car (1852 Views)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / Man Boards Bus In Lagos With A Man Carrying Pistol (photos) / Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details 4 Travelling From Zaria To Lagos With Private Car by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2011
Gudmorning my fellow nairalanders,pls i will like have details about travelling with one private car 4rm zaria to lagos.(mostly in term of fuel consumption on the journey and check necessary to be carried out on d car).pls i need reply
Re: Details 4 Travelling From Zaria To Lagos With Private Car by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2011
bumps
Re: Details 4 Travelling From Zaria To Lagos With Private Car by 702: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
Try car section.
Re: Details 4 Travelling From Zaria To Lagos With Private Car by symbianDON(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2011
firstly, u must know it is a very long journey! from kaduna to lag is close to 900km! u r going travel thru these cities/towns in this order: zaria to kaduna to birnin gwari to pandogari to tegina to makera to mokwa to jebba to bode sadu to eyenkorin(ilorin) to ogbomoso to oyo to ibadan to lagos. i must warn u, d road is mostly bad. i mean very bad. also, be wary of heavy vehicles(trailers). it is basically a straight road but u ll have to ask the right way as from ogbomoso. depending on ur car, u may need to fill up at least twice. all d best.

1 Like

Re: Details 4 Travelling From Zaria To Lagos With Private Car by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
thanks guys,am grateful 4 d tips

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Pollute “nigeria” More Than Home Stay. / Where To Get Cheap Hotel In Lekki / Visa Requirement To Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.