Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone (5991 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by Charming(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2006
.................................. I WAS AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY AND THE CELEBRANTS HAPPENS TO BE MY FAMILY FRIENDS....THEY INVITED A FRIEND OF THEIRS TO THE PARTY WHICH AT FIRST SITE I ADMIRED HER AND ASK AFTER HER PHONE NUMBER FROM THE CELEBRANTS.... ACTAULLY SHE HAD BEEN TO MY HOUSE ONCE WITH THE CELEBRANTS......WHILE THE PARTY WAS GOING ON I CALLED HER AND COMMENDED HER ...SHE ACTUALLLY ASKED ME FOR A DANCE WHICH I WENT INTO THE PARTY SYNOCHURE BUT I DIDNT DANCED WITH HER AND I ASKED HER IF I COULD CALL HER LATER THAT NIGHT........I DID CALL HER AND THE NEXT THING SHE SAID WAS" MICHALE COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME A RECHARGE CARD" ON PHONE WHEN WE HAVE NOT EVEN MET ONE ON ONE TO TALK.....

WHAT WILL YOU DO.............................................

MICHAEL XOXOXO
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by smartsoft(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2006
hehehehehe  run for your dare life.. very soon nah your papa car you go give am... that has happen to me.. she promise to love me and i have never seen her pic.. once.. we only talk on phone.. and the some weeks later she was pretending telling me that.. she feel i was in Abuja right now.. because she stays at Abuja.. that she was feeling cold, she wants me to do this to her and stuff like that.. what kind of rubbish is that and the next day she told me to send her 5,000Naira, she don  see mugu.. And i played along and i post and post her.. and she finally left..

So Mike thats ladies for you man...

1 Like

Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by hotangel2(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2006
Hunnie, Leave her alone ooo. What's with ladies and re-charge cards? I still dont get it.
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by smartsoft(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2006
Read the Post well Sweetie..
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by hotangel2(f): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2006
Read what well?
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by smartsoft(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2006
hot-angel:

Hunnie, Leave her alone ooo. What's with ladies and re-charge cards? I still don't get it.

is that not what you ask..
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by hotangel2(f): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2006
Yeah i asked... so what is there to read? undecided
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by smartsoft(m): 2:14am On Feb 03, 2006
Nevermind sweetie
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by Ama(f): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2006
Give her a friendly advice-tell her to get a job!
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by katherinae(f): 5:44am On Aug 19, 2006
well if u want to talk to her u must keep her mobile brother so start buying her some phone cards
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by anniebear(f): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2006
hot-angel:

Hunnie, Leave her alone ooo. What's with ladies and re-charge cards? I still don't get it.

it true ooo jare hotangel, wats with aldies and recharge cards self? imagine, there was a day i saw a lady receiving call from someone i guess a guy cos the way she sounded, she was like y r u calling me when i asked u to send me recharge u refused, she was really shouting untop of her voice and i was wondering whether she was the one that kept the money there.
for me i hate asking a guy to send me recharge card, cos when he send it and u dont call him he will be like so u 've it to call all ur boyfriends so i prefer buying it myself if they want to send its their business but i wont ask for it.
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by Memunah(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2006
dat is weird someone u ve not met asking for recharege phone.NA WAH OH.if u now know her maybe na handset she go wan buy.Well my guy forget her she is only interested in ur money grin
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by solomon(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2006
Boy my advs 4u be say if u hav intrst send r-card,d more u send ,d more pussy u see.
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by solomon(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2006
Boy my advs 4u be say if u hav intrst send r-card,d more u send ,d more pussy u see.
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by solomon(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2006
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by earthrealm(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2006
grin,,so pple  like  that  still  dey  on  the  face of  the  earth,
my  guy   give  am  wrong  pin, so  im  phone  go lock,
if im call tell am  say  na  im  fault, sey u give  am  the  right  pin,
unless, u  wanna  just  gamble/play  around, then  u  fit  try  ur  luck  buy  the  stuff,
but  it  is  not  advisable!!!!,
use  ur  head lipsrsealed
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by IBIPHIL(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2006
NA SO THEM DEY DO THIS DAYS, ONE CALLED MY NUMBER AFTER TWICE WE TALK SHE ASKED FOR A RECHARGED CARD AND I NEVER MET HER FACE TO FACE ONCE shocked
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by tripplea27(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2006
its through my man, thats how they were doing nowadays, if anybody should GORE E they will GBA to they lower level.

thanks for raising this!
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2006
some girls can be stupid angry
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by ThisDumebi: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2006
Enough of this!!It does happen,u know? .But by the way,who does the girl call when such a common request is granted?I understand the card is converted to money more often than not. ;DWho shares my sentiment?
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by ThisDumebi: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2006
Enough of this!!It does happen,u know? .But by the way,who does the girl call when such a common request is granted?I understand the card is converted to money more often than not ;DWho shares my sentiment?
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by drayslide(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2006
hey this is wat u need to do,just ma point of vew u know.good.next time when she asks u that question just act like u never heard wat she said.then if she comes back to the card topic stuf ask her who shes going to be calling with the card.ask her wat makes her think u got all that money.or she realy being serious about the card stuf.act like the whole situation is so funny and just keep laughing then tell her she got a big sence of humor.or say u are so funny i like that.if she keeps on acting like one of those girls that are after money (i call them blood suckers) and keeps on asking u the card this time in a more charming and nice manner,say thats part of the money with wich u were planing to use when guys hang out and thats the reason why u called to ask wat shes doing tomorow(thats to see if shes even intrested in u or u just wasting ur time with a blood sucker)if she says u know she wants the card to call her( great great granfather)u know wat i mean, then u tell her off and put some sence in her empty head, ask her if shes tripping, i know u can handle this part at least.shes going to be like shocked

1 Like

Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by bonnyboy: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2006
[b][/b]O boy ask her if na you buy phone for her
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by momoney1(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2006
all these recharge card girls sef, well

if your papa na Adenuga, you fit send sha. if not bone her fast before one day she tell you to go buy either, Glo, MTN, or Celltel if not Starcomms sef grin yeye girl
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by iice(f): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2006
Tell her say you no get recharge card. Na by force? tongue
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by fredsmith: 1:30am On Sep 12, 2006
when i visit 9ja, i dey give wrong numbers, and would even call to convince u the numbers are correct till your fone block. them chop witch

1 Like

Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by anycorner(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2006
about 80% of girls that call guys. 60% na send me recharge card, while 10% na call me back
only few calls to know how u are doing. abi na lye? tongue
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by omofineboy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2006
To buy it may not even be problem but if u do the babe will say u be mugun, she will tell all her friends say she don catch a new mugun abi no be true?
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by Setin(f): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2006
d girl want u all becos of ur money
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by spoilt(f): 4:30am On Apr 24, 2007
ive been hearing what recharge cards are causing in nigeria.its as if they used recharge card to swear for some girls. na wa oh! grin
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2007
well i think some guys are just so funny, despite the fact i think the girl's really wrong for asking a recharge card and girls who do such are really, , i think you guys also got faults in issues like this. most guys would never say, what transpired to give girls the an impression that you their paycheck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by adeboo(f): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2007
I remember doing that when i was younger, and when ever i did that it just meant i didnt like the guy and wanted to get rid of him.

That could be the case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Have You Cried For Love? / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Can This Stop Men From CHEATING!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.