Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) (12644 Views)

This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I disagree with you. You decided to see such men after they got married.
And what are you implying because i don't get you.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dorin27(f): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Finnese001:

You wicked oo grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy and you too kind
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Dangrace01: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
My own b say @pansophist next time Yankee babe pm you pass d babe to me grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:
I understand that some people can segregate sha
And it really bad.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:

They will appear sensible when they are married, that is when the single ladies will discover them to be so.

But the ladies they married saw these qualities before they became obvious.

NB, I met my wife here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
And it really bad.
"bad" is an understatement, it's very painful
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Finnese001: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
dorin27:
cheesy cheesy and you too kind

Like this like this

You don give my guy assignment

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dorin27(f): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin grin
Finnese001:

Like this like this

You don give my guy assignment
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by pansophist(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dangrace01:
My own b say @pansophist next time Yankee babe pm you pass d babe to me grin

No wahala, sha pay in advance. Then I go connect you sharparly. Make I drop account number ?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
johnkey:
There's a hoe for every simp, don't lose hope yours is coming. The decent girls are not yet born and the ones born have died, no decent girl in naija again. Body counts rising like the country's debt.
lmao. The last statement had me lol at work

2 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

They will appear sensible when they are married, that is when the single ladies will discover them to be so.

But the ladies they married saw these qualities before they became obvious.

NB, I met my wife here
True words.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get off your high horse.

What's your tribe?

I knew I would find you here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get off your high horse.

What's your tribe?
. there's nothing wrong with this, it's his choice.

If you are not qualified, gtfoh

7 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Oga you go wait tire, by the way which state are you from?
Worthy ladies are already applying.
Worthless ladies should get lost!!

7 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Oh well, nairaland is filled with d Good, Bad and Ugly. Been with a handful of em and well, only about 3 get sense.
Lwkmd. He said he has been wit a handful of dem. Op u dnt beleive a single word dz gay spews

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
duduade:
So agbalagba like you can't get the services of match making companies to help you

See person that's talking

What's your own body count

Nonsense

He's a man and paying the piper. Thus, he dictates the tune. It can be 100 but as long as he's the provider, his body count can be waived aside.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
And who said i am in interested in the first place, moreover op is not my age group.

What are you doing here then since you not interested? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
0KNM:

‘How you know you are not ready for marriage?’

That’s what he’s on about
Which are u going to gt married to btw twoclans nd ladycruelakilab ?
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Dreyton36: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
austine4real:
We are all human beings like u

But why uploading ur pic??

Are u suffering from low self-esteem??

Be who u are the right person will locate u

But some people said only simps gets married

I don't know

Shut ur trap if u have nothing to say
If he hadn't uploaded pictures now you'll still be the one bashing him for not uploading pictures and asking if he's a ghost
Yeye people
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Ask yourself why the married ones becomes sensible?

Marriage teaches you a lot of things that helps to make one a better version of themselves.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by goodmorning40: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I have been able to navigate through without them, but now is the time
I wish I be babe
Do you have plenty money
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
goodmorning40:

I wish I be babe
Do you have plenty money
Not at all
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
Zzor this is your chance to be converted from an evening newspaper to a wife.Thats if you will be level headed Sha.
Thats a stingy man up there,i hate stingy men even though I'm not a materialistic person

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
op lemme give u just a small heads up cos u look like a nice guy
many of the female monikers u see here with a pink (f) besides their moniker some are actually guys.so be careful if anyone bumps into ur dm for money oo.it might be a guy pretending to be female.If u looking for a soulmate facebook would be an authentic place.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
16September2020:
Send me a DM, if you don't mind.. kiss kiss
Talk Wetin You Talk Again undecided
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
op lemme give u just a small heads up cos u look like a nice guy
many of the female monikers u see here with a pink (f) besides their moniker some are actually guys.so be careful if anyone bumps into ur dm for money oo.it might be a guy pretending to be female.If u looking for a soulmate facebook would be an authentic place.
Trust me when I tell you that I am streetwise bro. Moreover, I said already that she must have a job or something reasonable doing or have a family that is responsible for her.
Plus I also mentioned that she must not have an entitlement mentality.
So except she has a problem reading and understanding common/simple English, she already know that this Nigga can't be billed anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by paul100(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Ok if you say so,but some people i know(pure igbo) we tell you that we are not igbo, we are anioma, i have a friend who always tells me that(she pure igbo).
That true,they also said our own Igbo language is not the same with their own.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Trust me when I tell you that I am streetwise bro. Moreover, I said already that she must have a job or something reasonable doing or have a family that is responsible for her.
Plus I also mentioned that she must not have an entitlement mentality.
So except she has a problem reading and understanding common/simple English, she already know that this Nigga can't be billed anyhow
na man u be cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Like seriously, there are only few, sensible guys on nairaland and most of them are married, so i don't think my hubby will come from here.
This gal dey yab us codedly...

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Oloriburuku your father Is a chronic bastard, It will never be well with you and your useless hopeless lineages oloriburuku useless Idiot hopeless biggest fool......Amen......
Guy,I ain't sure you are in your early thirties,cos your thinking faculty is way below that of a primary one pupil...
I pray make you quick get sense Cha,if not,e get as e be....

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / I'm Looking For A Fvck Mate / Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.