Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! (87687 Views)

My Gorilla Screen Don Break / For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. / The New Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Will Make It’s Debut On Oppo’s New Flagship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by gettys: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ur fone don carry Gonorilla.. Did u recently install any app or
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by saajus: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
It's a malware, adware to be precise. Please, format your phone
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by cabosnoopy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
download malwarebytes from playstore and run a scan on your phone.... thank me later
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by smallsmall: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
chingle5:
Guys I am literally at the point of smashing my phone I don't where I hav gone wrong... I thought it is only on my opera browser the gorilla is only show but it is showing everywhere on my phone even on my mx player... Me I don't know what to do again.... angry angry

Wait, let me ask Ifa-olokun, asoro'dayo.
I can see the gods have solved your problem.

Now, can l have a white cock, a gallon of palm red oil, kolanut, big bottle of chelsea dry gin, sevnteen bitter kola, one congo of Rice, beans and one bag of pure water.
The gods are about to get to work on your matter, that Gorrilla is dead meat already.
angry

Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by criuze(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
na to make that monkey your friend

after all we're one
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by elvido(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
look out for apps that don't have image but consuming data and then you can block permission, because once you delete the virus app after some time it will show its ugly face, without your notice, best ways is to restrict the app consuming you data, block permission from all suspected app and force stop it for ever, there is no way to remove that virus..trust me it has happen to me

and most people have the virus but it doesn't show that gorilla becus of level of security on lastest smart phones but only eating data silently..

I suspect it from xender we all use to connect to each other sharing the virus..
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
chingle5:
Installed apps

Kingroot and kingoroot might be the problem some of these apps are not the Gemini putting up and they contain a lot of adverb built into the app the app that can pop up even if you are not on the internet
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by Opexzy: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
chingle5:
Guys I am literally at the point of smashing my phone I don't where I hav gone wrong... I thought it is only on my opera browser the gorilla is only show but it is showing everywhere on my phone even on my mx player... Me I don't know what to do again.... angry angry

Go to your phone settings and check app permissions... Check for apps that can draw over other apps....the app that is causing that definitely is amongst them...i am sure you can work it out from there..

1 Like

Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by Ceeblaq10: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
anybody from your family kill gorilla?

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by Psalmistproject: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Graysons:
op na that one be your problem? smh.

I'm already feeling jittery imagining the shit load of problems confronting you.

Unfortunately, when Jesus said "bring your shit load, and I will give you rest", he was still wearing leather sandals.

Now he is wearing safety boots and busy preparing a place for people who doesn't have problems only by sharing it here with us can help grin

1 Like

Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by josdiv(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
This could be a stubborn root adware. I once had this experience on my Tecno phone n even formatting the phone could not stop it
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by tellwisdom: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Go and sell the phone and drink beer with it.
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by megasamuel(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
AdWare, some apps with virus(es) have found their way to your phone. You can fix by finding and deleting the apps—check your data using apps for unfamiliar names.
Question now is how did they get on your phone. If you’re not someone that messes around with rooting and downloading from every source.. there’s a likelihood your phone model is the source—hypothesis please. Some phones come with this issues and manifest after a while.
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
well, the "X" at the top right hand corner should cancel the grumpy gorilla.
next it pops up, try touch the "X".
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by hotdealz(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by empowerdex(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Very easy Fix, I once downloaded a fun game Sadly it came bundled with adware, pls install this app from the play store pop up ad detector, when the angry gorilla pops up, it will indicate the sneaky app that launched the adware and enable you to get rid of that very Angry Primate

1 Like

Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
It is the launcher, delete all launchers on your phone
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by SirMichael1: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is what happens when you jailbreak a phone. Any app can be granted root access and then begins to download stuff after you switch on your data. Could even download spywares and most times, you can't delete these apps 'cause they somehow manage to install themselves in the sys/system/app directory.
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by LINTUNE(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by blowjohn(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
goodmorning40:
Your brother is visiting you, you're complaining

I experienced exactly this sometime ago
There is nothing I did not do but they won't get stop coming
I was using chrome browser even on chrome they will come
I was on the verge of flashing the phone as the last solution before it fell inside water and died a natural death

I think that thing is software related
China do something to some of their chinko phones

In short, what ur suggesting is that he should put his phone inside water?
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by Lastmankc(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
chingle5:
I hope there is no spiritual gorilla in your life.You've to be wary about it
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by Codes151(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
If you have no idea of softwares, back doors spams, etc. keep off android phones try iPhones
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by Mordecai(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
chingle5:

Will do bt I don't no abt those apps u mentioned coz I hv been using them since well will still uninstall them

Don't add that host source. It's a gateway for another ad source.
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by onlyson16(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
chingle5:
I have uninstall the alarm clock... Well nothing is showing for nw... Bt I don't know what install the alarm clock in the first place
even ur battery self no the last....imagine frm 12: 32 to 12 :43
2% is gone...which kind kpako be that
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by Deejay1000(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Try change your launcher or maybe u dn go carry virus from of one of those sites them
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by fahvurtaj(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dubbuqueee:
Maybe it's your launcher.....dat y I recommend nova launcher...it's tidies up your phone's with no ads
have you tried microsoft launcher?
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by CaseSensitive(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
An adware appearing on your phone and you want to smash it? Honorable you better go back to Nokia 3310 if you can't get rid of an adware on your phone. Nonsense
Re: Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! by ThierryJay: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
100naira:
"The science of getting rich" "make money online"

Blood of Nehemiah grin cheesy

What happened to those? The Science of getting Rich is a very wonderful book. Full of very wise nuggets. One of my most revealing reads. And I read it as far back as 2009.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tecno L5 official discussions / Installing 2go On Blackberry / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.