Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,346 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

A Question To All Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question To All Muslims (2742 Views)

Honest Question To The Christians / A Question To My Friends Who Are Believers / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question To All Muslims by Meekha(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2020
With all due respect to your religion and your emotional connection to it, there are a number of things I find discomforting and those were my sole reasons for leaving Islam.

I'll like to ask how you feel about...

* The Death Punishment for Apostasy.

* The fact that Islam approve of Muslim males to marry non-Muslim females and will often violently reject non-Muslim males from marrying a Muslim female.

* The fact that Allah intentionally lead some people astray and let some people remain in the right path

* Calling for the death of those who criticise your prophet.

To be honest, all of these reasons are absurd to me and they were part of the reasons why I knew I can't continue to be a Muslim. This is because to you me, the ideology upon which Islam is was built reeks of insecurity and conquest.

As a person who cherishes his own free will and freedom to choose, all of these does not make any sense to me because they do not harmonize with our human nature.

So Muslims, the table has turned to you. What is it about Christianity or other religions that makes you think that they are not the right religion or why do you still insist that Islam is the right religion even when it will readily call for your death when you decide to leave it??

3 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by vonlogon: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Me, I'm just here to wait for answers

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Sirmwill: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Mohammed was under the Catholic Church originally (according to some arcane chronicles)
He did not want to be held under Catholicism due to some political reasons.Then he decided to start his "church" to have followers.
He wrote the Koran based on his comfortabilities and perceptions

He adapted into the crusade style of the Archaic Catholic church and started baleful wars along the east

Today, he has invented the only religion regarded as the bane of terrorism in the world

A religion should be personal and not forceful
He has succeeded in destroying lives in pitiful Carnages

He is a failed Bigot

4 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Meekha(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Sirmwill:
Mohammed was under the Catholic Church originally (according to some arcane chronicles)
He did not want to be held under Catholicism due to some political reasons.Then he decided to start his "church" to have followers.
He wrote the Koran based on his comfortabilities and perceptions

He adapted into the crusade style of the Archaic Catholic church and started baleful wars along the east

Today, he has invented the only religion regarded as the bane of terrorism in the world

A religion should be personal and not forceful
He has succeeded in destroying lives in pitiful Carnages

He is a failed Bigot

This is a bold statement you made up there... If you don't mind, I'll appreciate a source..
Re: A Question To All Muslims by Sirmwill: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Meekha:

This is a bold statement you made up there... If you don't mind, I'll appreciate a source..

You can't get this type of information on the normal web
I once heard about this from a friend
And then i searched it on the Dark web and saw the real truth
Re: A Question To All Muslims by forlexxy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Meekha:
With all due respect to your religion and your emotional connection to it, there are a number of things I find discomforting and those were my sole reasons for leaving Islam.

* The fact that Islam approve of Muslim males to marry non-Muslim females and will often violently reject non-Muslim males from marrying a Muslim female.

* The fact that Allah intentionally lead some people astray and let some people remain in the right path

To be honest, all of these reasons are absurd to me and they were part of the reasons why I knew I can't continue to be a Muslim. This is because to you me, the ideology upon which Islam is was built reeks of insecurity and conquest.

As a person who cherishes his own free will and freedom to choose, all of these does not make any sense to me because they do not harmonize with our human nature.

So Muslims, the table has turned to you. What is it about Christianity or other religions that makes you think that they are not the right religion or why do you still insist that Islam is the right religion even when it will readily call for your death when you decide to leave it??

Islam encourages us to ask questions. It's good as you've asked cos the ideas you have Islam is not what it is. Go to YouTube and search Yusuf estes. He explains what he thought Islam was before converting to Islam. He was a minister and a guru in bible studies. He had a Christian point of view so he'll be able to explain your questions properly. Please whatever it is you are not clear about in islam, keep on asking. In islam, we don't just follow our preachers blindly, we ask for proof and it has to be logical and it must make sense to us. Continue you search as a seeker of truth, not as a critic and you'll find the truth.

I swear by Allah all what you posted about Islam has nothing to do with Islam. This is the era of islamophobia. The media would lead one astray if one is not careful . Even the muslims. Intrinsically, all human being were natural born to believe in just one God. That's islam.
Re: A Question To All Muslims by forlexxy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Meekha:

We believe naturally that all people were born as Muslims then the families they are born into later influence the child's thinking or the culture influences the child's natural belief in one God . They were two tribes that civilization didn't get to till the 1950's .when they were discovered by scientists their way of life was just naturally believing in one God. Believing that there is just one God is Islam. In Quran chapter 4 verse 40.
( Surely Allah does not do injustice to the weight of an atom and if it is a good deed he multiplies it and gives from himself a great reward). If any non Muslim dies without hearing the true message of Islam, God would judge him or her justly. But if it's the media Islam we keep on listening to. They preach dirty things about Islam. The Muslims are amazed everyday about the misconception we hear about islam. I was shocked when people thought we think we are sure we are going to paradise or that the Quran was revealed at once there are numerous jargons that people say about Islam but that's what they hear. It's not the truth

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
forlexxy:

Islam encourages us to ask questions. It's good as you've asked cos the ideas you have Islam is not what it is. Go to YouTube and search Yusuf estes. He explains what he thought Islam was before converting to Islam. He was a minister and a guru in bible studies. He had a Christian point of view so he'll be able to explain your questions properly. Please whatever it is you are not clear about in islam, keep on asking. In islam, we don't just follow our preachers blindly, we ask for proof and it has to be logical and it must make sense to us. Continue you search as a seeker of truth, not as a critic and you'll find the truth.

I swear by Allah all what you posted about Islam has nothing to do with Islam. This is the era of islamophobia. The media would lead one astray if one is not careful . Even the muslims. Intrinsically, all human being were natural born to believe in just one God. That's islam.

TIL it was the media that sentenced that Kano fella to death for blaspheming "the prophet". Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Meekha(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
forlexxy:

I really appreciate your input and I can attest to the fact that you sound really intelligent.

I was a Muslim before i converted to Christianity and it is not as if I don't know anything about Islam. Everything I stated are the opinions of most Muslims and the teachings of the Quran.

I'll provide proofs both from the Quran and the authentic hadiths if you want any..

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Muslims by motayoayinde: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
MANY HERE FALSELY CLAIM TO BE XMUSLIMS SO I DON'T TAKE CLAIMS LIKE YOURS SERIOUSLY.

BUT ASSUMING YOUR CLAIM IS TRUE, WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS THAT YOU'VE SIMPLY PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE.

IF THESE ARE THE REASONS YOU LEFT, THEY ARE ISSUES WHICH THE IMAM OF YOUR STREET OR ANY SCHOLAR NEARBY COULD HAVE EXPLAINED HAD YOU DONE THE PROPER THING BY ASKING QUESTIONS BEFORE LEAVING.

BEFORE ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS THOUGH, I'D LIKE THAT KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL.AS OPEN-MINDED ON THE ISSUE AS TO ACCEPT SOME OF MY POINTS IF YOU FIND THEM SATISFACTORY.

THIS IS SO THAT WE DON'T RUN IN CIRCLES AND NOBODY'S TIME IS WASTED.

2 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
The only thing I find commendable in Islam is their belief in one God and one power,.. Where they get the power they give to devil and Satan is what I have not understood yet..
Secondly is the fact that they recognize that the real jihad is within..

Those two are worth mentioning..

3 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by sagenaija: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
forlexxy:

Islam encourages us to ask questions.......

Below debunks your claims.

THE HADITH ON APOSTASY
There are several Hadith that state that apostates are to be killed. Unlike the Koran there is no ambiguity or subjectivity in the Hadith’s statements.

Bukhari’s Hadith Collection

Bukhari, volume 9, #17

"Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Bukhari, volume 9, #57

Narrated Ikrima, "Some atheists were brought to Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's messenger forbade it, saying, "Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire)." I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."

Bukhari, volume 9, #58

Narrated Abu Burda, "Abu Musa said.....Behold there was a fettered man beside Abu Musa. Muadh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Musa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Musa requested Muadh to sit down but Muadh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and his messenger," and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers .....

Bukhari volume 4, #656:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Meekha(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
motayoayinde:
MANY HERE FALSELY CLAIM TO BE XMUSLIMS SO I DON'T TAKE CLAIMS LIKE YOURS SERIOUSLY.

BUT ASSUMING YOUR CLAIM IS TRUE, WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS THAT YOU'VE SIMPLY PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE.

IF THESE ARE THE REASONS YOU LEFT, THEY ARE ISSUES WHICH THE IMAM OF YOUR STREET OR ANY SCHOLAR NEARBY COULD HAVE EXPLAINED HAD YOU DONE THE PROPER THING BY ASKING QUESTIONS BEFORE LEAVING.

BEFORE ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS THOUGH, I'D LIKE THAT KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL.AS OPEN-MINDED ON THE ISSUE AS TO ACCEPT SOME OF MY POINTS IF YOU FIND THEM SATISFACTORY.

THIS IS SO THAT WE DON'T RUN IN CIRCLES AND NOBODY'S TIME IS WASTED.

I am very much open-minded and very respectful of your opinion and inputs. I was born a Muslim, it wasn't my choice. When I discovered that Islam didn't harmonize with some aspects of natural laws of reasoning, I had to help myself.
Re: A Question To All Muslims by Meekha(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
sagenaija:

Below debunks your claims.

THE HADITH ON APOSTASY
There are several Hadith that state that apostates are to be killed. Unlike the Koran there is no ambiguity or subjectivity in the Hadith’s statements.

Bukhari’s Hadith Collection

Bukhari, volume 9, #17

"Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Bukhari, volume 9, #57

Narrated Ikrima, "Some atheists were brought to Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's messenger forbade it, saying, "Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire)." I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."

Bukhari, volume 9, #58

Narrated Abu Burda, "Abu Musa said.....Behold there was a fettered man beside Abu Musa. Muadh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Musa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Musa requested Muadh to sit down but Muadh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and his messenger," and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers .....

Bukhari volume 4, #656:

Thanks for this input. That was my real issue with Islam. Why gracefully welcome people into your religion and then turn around and kill them if they say that they don't want to practice the faith again?

This is a thought-provoking question I'll like Muslims to answer.

2 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Meekha(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
sonmvayina:
The only thing I find commendable in Islam is their belief in one God and one power,.. Where they get the power they give to devil and Satan is what I have not understood yet..
Secondly is the fact that they recognize that the real jihad is within..

Those two are worth mentioning..

Nice input. Thanks for this.

2 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by sagenaija: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Meekha:

Thanks for this input. That was my real issue with Islam. Why gracefully welcome people into your religion and then turn around and kill them if they say that they don't want to practice the faith again?

This is a thought-provoking question I'll like Muslims to answer.
It is interesting that when errors and contradictions are pointed out in Islam the first thing Islamic apologists do is to DENY the issue.

When you then provide EVIDENCE from Islamic sources they begin to query the validity of the source. That is if they don't run away altogether after accusing the claimant of hatred or other things.

Motayoayinde claims ex-moslems were not really one to begin with. They were 'false' Moslems. That is another line of attack they engage in. Why claim that a person who says he is an ex-moslem was not really one? Its either that a person who makes such claim is so self deluded to think that a rational being with a freewill cannot have a change of mind or the person has so brainwashed himself through false propaganda that he is no longer able to reason logically anymore.

You saw the guy who 'swore by Allah' that what you posted has nothing to do with Islam but when I posted sahih hadith he ran for cover. This shows that even when they are provided EVIDENCE they still refuse to accept it. If not for the availability of information on the internet from Islamic sites many of them will claim that the evidence provided were forged.

They ask if the questioner is 'open-minded'. Yet they themselves are not. By 'open-minded' they mean 'accept what I tell you without questions'. At the end of the day it is they who are unwilling to engage in any meaningful dialogue.

History has given us well documented information on Mohamed and Islam. Unless Islam wishes to rewrite what has already been documented it has to stand or fall on the basis of its own historical documents.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question To All Muslims by motayoayinde: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Meekha:

I am very much open-minded and very respectful of your opinion and inputs. I was born a Muslim, it wasn't my choice. When I discovered that Islam didn't harmonize with some aspects of natural laws of reasoning, I had to help myself.

SORRY BRO FOR THE BREAK.

I COULDN'T RESPOND AT TIME FOR SOME REASONS AND LATER I FORGOT UNTIL RECENTLY.

AS FOR YOUR QUESTION ON APOSTACY, FRANKLY IT'S NOT STATED IN THE QUR'AN. HOWEVER, SINCE IT'S IN THE HADITH, IT BECOMES LAW.

BIT I MUST SAY THAT IT'S VERY RARELY ENFORCED. EVEN WHEN IT IS, THE PROCESS IS VERY LONG.

BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT THE BIBLE ALSO HAS A LAW ON APOSTACY BUT THE CHRISTIANS WON'T TELL YOU.
THIS IS WHAT DEUTERONOMY 13 HAS TO SAY ON IT

“If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, (J)the wife [c]of your bosom, or your friend (K)who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall (L)not [d]consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to (M)death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and (N)fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you.

12 (O)“If you hear someone in one of your cities, which the Lord your God gives you to dwell in, saying, 13 [e]‘Corrupt men have gone out from among you and enticed the inhabitants of their city, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods” ’—which you have not known— 14 then you shall inquire, search out, and ask diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an [f]abomination was committed among you, 15 you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it, all that is in it and its livestock—with the edge of the sword. 16 And you shall gather all its plunder into the middle of the street, and [g]completely (P)burn with fire the city and all its plunder, for the Lord your God. It shall be (Q)a [h]heap forever; it shall not be built again.
Re: A Question To All Muslims by sagenaija: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2020
motayoayinde:

SORRY BRO FOR THE BREAK.

AS FOR YOUR QUESTION ON APOSTACY, FRANKLY IT'S NOT STATED IN THE QUR'AN. HOWEVER, SINCE IT'S IN THE HADITH, IT BECOMES LAW.

BIT I MUST SAY THAT IT'S VERY RARELY ENFORCED. EVEN WHEN IT IS, THE PROCESS IS VERY LONG.

So, you agree that in islam apostates are to be killed. Right?

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Muslims by AntiChristian: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2020
Meekha:

Meekha you need to leave Christianity if truly you went their because of your claims!

It is just because Christianity uses none of the laws Yahweh made for them previously. God doesn't make mistake in his laws. God does not change as He is not human.

1. Apostasy * The Death Punishment for Apostasy.

Deuteronomy
Punishment of Apostates
13 “If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall walk[a] after the Lord your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. 5 But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall [b]put away the evil from your midst.

6 “If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife [c]of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall not [d]consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you.

12 “If you hear someone in one of your cities, which the Lord your God gives you to dwell in, saying, 13 [e]‘Corrupt men have gone out from among you and enticed the inhabitants of their city, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods” ’—which you have not known— 14 then you shall inquire, search out, and ask diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an [f]abomination was committed among you, 15 you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it, all that is in it and its livestock—with the edge of the sword. 16 And you shall gather all its plunder into the middle of the street, and [g]completely burn with fire the city and all its plunder, for the Lord your God. It shall be a [h]heap forever; it shall not be built again. 17 So none of the accursed things shall remain in your hand, that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of His anger and show you mercy, have compassion on you and [i]multiply you, just as He swore to your fathers, 18 because you have listened to the voice of the Lord your God, to keep all His commandments which I command you today, to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord your God.

2. * The fact that Islam approve of Muslim males to marry non-Muslim females and will often violently reject non-Muslim males from marrying a Muslim female.
In my post at https://www.nairaland.com/5680685/it-ok-christian-marry-muslim it was concluded using the Bible verses that a Christian is not to marry anyone but a Christian.

A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord.
1 Cor 7:39

That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:9

In the book of John it says about Jesus:
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
John 3:18

A Muslim is someone who stands condemned by God because he does not believe in Jesus as his Lord.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?…
2 Cor. 6:14-15

3* The fact that [b]Yahweh intentionally lead some people astray and let some people remain in the right path[/b]

Jeremiah 4:10 (NIV)
10 Then I said, “Alas, Sovereign Lord! How completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats!”

1 Kings 22:20-22
20 And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
22 " 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Ezekiel 14:9-11
9 " 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Mark 4:10-12
10When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

4* Calling for the death of those who criticise your prophet.

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)
23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.

Here Yahweh intervenes and killed kids for abusing His Prophet.

sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
So, you agree that in islam apostates are to be killed. Right?

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Muslims by sagenaija: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

It is just because Christianity uses none of the laws Yahweh made for them previously.

https://www.nairaland.com/5680685/it-ok-christian-marry-muslim it was concluded using the Bible verses that a Christian is not to marry anyone but a Christian.

A Muslim is someone who stands condemned by God because he does not believe in Jesus as his Lord.

3* The fact that [b]Yahweh intentionally lead some people astray and let some people remain in the right path[/b]

If I get you right what are saying is something like this:
Since you have done something bad at some past date you have no reason to accuse us of the wrong we have done or are doing?
Is that correct?

Btw, when Allah gave some verses of the Koran and later changed his mind and abrogated them did he become less of a god?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question To All Muslims by AntiChristian: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
If I get you right what are saying is something like this:
Since you have done something bad at some past date you have no reason to accuse us of the wrong we have done or are doing?
Is that correct?

No, it is hypocrisy saying Muslims are doing the same things YAHWEH did which you refuse to condemn!

Did Yahweh repented? Or He is still as He is? I am that I am!
Re: A Question To All Muslims by sagenaija: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

No, it is hypocrisy saying Muslims are doing the same things YAHWEH did which you refuse to condemn!

Did Yahweh repented? Or He is still as He is? I am that I am!

When Allah gave some verses of the Koran and later changed his mind and abrogated them did he become less of a god?
Re: A Question To All Muslims by AntiChristian: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
sagenaija:

When Allah gave some verses of the Koran and later changed his mind and abrogated them did he become less of a god?

O you are now pulling this card?

Alright!

Where did Yahweh abrogate killing Apostates and answering Elisha's prayer to kill several kids?

Where did He stop the deciet?

Where did he encourage Christians to marry Muslims and non-believers?

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Muslims by GeneralDae: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

Alright!

Where did Yahweh abrogate killing Apostates and answering Elisha's prayer to kill several kids?

Hebrews 1v1: God who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke to us through his prophets have in these last days spoken to us by his son through whom also he made the worlds.

John 1v18
The law came by Moses but grace and truth by jesus christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question To All Muslims by sagenaija: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

Alright!

You don't get it, do you?

When instead of defending Allah's atrocities you run to the Bible you are simply avoiding the issue.

If we give you enough justification for God's actions in the Bible how does that resolve the issue for Allah?

The Christian belongs to a New Covenant. His modus operandi and modus vivendi are outlined in the New Testament.

It is wrong for you to present a position that Allah is right because YAHWEH did a similar thing. For example, if a man kills another for murdering his child he will be guilty in the eyes of the law he will be culpable. But if that same killer is taken through the legal process and the state kills him there will be no offence. So, Yahweh's justification for doing a thing cannot excuse Allah.

Obviously you cannot find the right justification for Allah's actions. That is why you are running to what you assume is similar to either push off your opponent or ignore answering altogether.

The OP's questions were quite straightforward. One of your fellow Moslem tried to deny the cruelty in Islam until I busted him and he ran away with his tail behind his legs. You on the other hand want to be dodgy. That shows that you can't find the right reasons for your Allah. But you must keep holding on to him no matter how illogical he is. After all the Moslem is not supposed to ask questions. He should just accept what he is told.

Otherwise why is it so hard to simply answer the OP's enquiries?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question To All Muslims by AntiChristian: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You don't get it, do you?

When instead of defending Allah's atrocities you run to the Bible you are simply avoiding the issue.

If we give you enough justification for God's actions in the Bible how does that resolve the issue for Allah?

The Christian belongs to a New Covenant. His modus operandi and modus vivendi are outlined in the New Testament.

It is wrong for you to present a position that Allah is right because YAHWEH did a similar thing. For example, if a man kills another for murdering his child he will be guilty in the eyes of the law he will be culpable. But if that same killer is taken through the legal process and the state kills him there will be no offence. So, Yahweh's justification for doing a thing cannot excuse Allah.

Obviously you cannot find the right justification for Allah's actions. That is why you are running to what you assume is similar to either push off your opponent or ignore answering altogether.

The OP's questions were quite straightforward. One of your fellow Moslem tried to deny the cruelty in Islam until I busted him and he ran away with his tail behind his legs. You on the other hand want to be dodgy. That shows that you can't find the right reasons for your Allah. But you must keep holding on to him no matter how illogical he is. After all the Moslem is not supposed to ask questions. He should just accept what he is told.

Otherwise why is it so hard to simply answer the OP's enquiries?

You are a Christian who doesn't believe in anything scripture except the Bible.

Now Yahweh did what you are abusing our God for. Can you now abuse Yahweh?
Hypocrite!
Re: A Question To All Muslims by AntiChristian: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
GeneralDae:

Hebrews 1v1: God who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke to us through his prophets have in these last days spoken to us by his son through whom also he made the worlds.

John 1v18
The law came by Moses but grace and truth by jesus christ.

Who gave Moses those laws and wasn't Jesus aware of it?
Re: A Question To All Muslims by sagenaija: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

You are a Christian who doesn't believe in anything scripture except the Bible.

Now Yahweh did what you are abusing our God for. Can you now abuse Yahweh?
Hypocrite!

The questions we need to ask are actually these:
Why did Yahweh do what he did?
Why did Allah do what he did?

Answer: let me give you a tip - The motives were completely different. Therein lies the answer.

Can you figure it out?
Re: A Question To All Muslims by AntiChristian: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
The questions we need to ask are actually these:
Why did Yahweh do what he did?
Why did Allah do what he did?

Answer: let me give you a tip - The motives were completely different. Therein lies the answer.

Can you figure it out?

Stop mentioning me if you can't answer the reason for all those ....
Re: A Question To All Muslims by Meekha(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
motayoayinde:

SORRY BRO FOR THE BREAK.

I COULDN'T RESPOND AT TIME FOR SOME REASONS AND LATER I FORGOT UNTIL RECENTLY.

BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT THE BIBLE ALSO HAS A LAW ON APOSTACY BUT THE CHRISTIANS WON'T TELL YOU.
THIS IS WHAT DEUTERONOMY 13 HAS TO SAY ON IT

“If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, (J)the wife [c]of your bosom, or your friend (K)who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall (L)not [d]consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to (M)death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and (N)fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you.

12 (O)“If you hear someone in one of your cities, which the Lord your God gives you to dwell in, saying, 13 [e]‘Corrupt men have gone out from among you and enticed the inhabitants of their city, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods” ’—which you have not known— 14 then you shall inquire, search out, and ask diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an [f]abomination was committed among you, 15 you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it, all that is in it and its livestock—with the edge of the sword. 16 And you shall gather all its plunder into the middle of the street, and [g]completely (P)burn with fire the city and all its plunder, for the Lord your God. It shall be (Q)a [h]heap forever; it shall not be built again.

You are not getting it. The new Testament is the major point of differentiation between Judaism and Christianity. You keep churning out old testament laws that was purely Judaism. We are Christians and we take our doctrines from the New Testament.

Now I am not saying that Christians dump the entire old testament. No. They are part of our scripture. But when Jesus came around, he revealed the original intent of God to humanity.

For instance, he said that some of those laws were given to the Israelites then because of the hardness of their hearts. Hence, he replaced them with the law of Mercy and Truth (the Original intentions of God). This is why Christians don't do all these things, like killing for God, fighting religious fights, or killing because of their God or Jesus is insulted.

Muhammad came and took us back to the old testament laws.

Now with the rise of modernzation and self-awareness, those laws are plainly not meant for humans. Naah! How can you for instance raise a daggar to kill me because I say I don't find your religion desirable anymore and you'll think it is normal?

Go to Israel where Judaism is still practiced. They don't those barbaric things. It is plainly out of human conscience to kill people because of their beliefs.

4 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Meekha(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

Meekha you need to leave Christianity if truly you went their because of your claims!

It is just because Christianity uses none of the laws Yahweh made for them previously. God doesn't make mistake in his laws. God does not change as He is not human.

1. Apostasy * The Death Punishment for Apostasy.

Deuteronomy
Punishment of Apostates
13 “If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall walk[a] after the Lord your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. 5 But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall [b]put away the evil from your midst.

6 “If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife [c]of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall not [d]consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you.

12 “If you hear someone in one of your cities, which the Lord your God gives you to dwell in, saying, 13 [e]‘Corrupt men have gone out from among you and enticed the inhabitants of their city, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods” ’—which you have not known— 14 then you shall inquire, search out, and ask diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an [f]abomination was committed among you, 15 you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it, all that is in it and its livestock—with the edge of the sword. 16 And you shall gather all its plunder into the middle of the street, and [g]completely burn with fire the city and all its plunder, for the Lord your God. It shall be a [h]heap forever; it shall not be built again. 17 So none of the accursed things shall remain in your hand, that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of His anger and show you mercy, have compassion on you and [i]multiply you, just as He swore to your fathers, 18 because you have listened to the voice of the Lord your God, to keep all His commandments which I command you today, to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord your God.

2. * The fact that Islam approve of Muslim males to marry non-Muslim females and will often violently reject non-Muslim males from marrying a Muslim female.
In my post at https://www.nairaland.com/5680685/it-ok-christian-marry-muslim it was concluded using the Bible verses that a Christian is not to marry anyone but a Christian.

A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord.
1 Cor 7:39

That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:9

In the book of John it says about Jesus:
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
John 3:18

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?…
2 Cor. 6:14-15

Jeremiah 4:10 (NIV)
10 Then I said, “Alas, Sovereign Lord! How completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats!”

1 Kings 22:20-22
20 And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
22 " 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Ezekiel 14:9-11
9 " 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Mark 4:10-12
10When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

4* Calling for the death of those who criticise your prophet.

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)
23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.

Here Yahweh intervenes and killed kids for abusing His Prophet.

To be honest, these your wordy article did not answer the question posed. Rather you only opened windows for more questions for yourself

2 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by sagenaija: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Stop mentioning me if you can't answer the reason for all those ....
He runs!
When you guys can't engage in meaningful conversation you look for an escape route rather than admit that you have been beaten.
Cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exposing Christianity / Coronavirus: Something Worse May Happen In 2022- Apostle Suleman Reveals / Which Ten Commandments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.