Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) (54340 Views)

Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / TRAGIC: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash Along Calabar- / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by makeherscream(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Drivers remember say na ember month we dey so accident nor just dey happen like that na me and you dey cause am . Abeg make una drive with care .

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Bessppectt(f): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Human beings keep departing this world anyhow on daily basis. Such a sad incident. May their souls find peace in the Lord.
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by sammirano: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Why cant people just imagine the possible result of an action.
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Jakumo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Whenever a casualty report makes reference to about 12 dead in a road accident, you can rest assured that the victims were all travelling aboard a Toyota Hiace.

The Toyota Hiace, and Toyota Liteace, taken together, have killed more Nigerians in traffic accidents, than all other vehicle types combined, and the reason is simple. Toyota Hiace buses are designed with an extremely high center-of-gravity, that makes the vehicle extremely prone to catastrophic crashes that entail numerous summersaults, whenever a tire explodes, or when the vehicle hits a pot-hole at even moderate speeds.

Were Nigeria's population of legally enlightened citizens greater in number than they are, the Toyota company would most definitely have been faced with numerous class-action lawsuits seeking millions of dollars in compensation for lives lost primarily due to the design flaw of the Toyota Hiace, that predisposes that particular make and model of bus, to lose control, and crash in spectacular fashion.

Any person who enters a Toyota Hiace or Toyota Liteace bus, should make sure that they utter their final prayers, before the vehicle reaches highway speeds, because the probability of a fatal crash is astronomically high in those two types of bus.

The ill-fated, crash-prone Boeing 737-Max, is to the aviation industry, what the Toyota Hiace is to the automobile industry-namely, a death trap by design.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Pavillon: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
I don't know how some people enjoy taking pictures of of corpse like these. Apart for media coverage which on norms should not even show the body, Y should a sane person have pics like that on phone. For show off or what.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Oizee(f): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
EmekaBlue:
This life ehn. Going to mourn someone not knowing you are going to be mourned immediately
who can even understand life?

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Grandmeister(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
gozie4naira:
that's why traffic and bad road they good in particular area..

na because road smooth and good the speed go increase.. RIP to them
Man’s insatiable urge to go faster in everything, from the bedroom to land to sea to air..I’ve consciously cultivated the habit of maintaining a speed of 100-120 at most...at that speed you can still react to some occurrences on the highway..anything beyond that you’re at the mercy of the vehicle. Speed kills!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
KindlyAssist:
This kind of road with such ghastly accident. ?

SPEEDING IS NOT NECESSARY

AVOID IT
but how will a sane mind drive with speed on this bad road?
was the driver high on crack?
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by BigBashiru: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Chai see as motor squized like bread.

Drivers and high speed on top bad roads cum dead maintenance culture for their car

NB... Each una board a car/keke or even bike once the idiot start driving like James Bond better alight from that transportation.....

Life no get duplicate.. May God comfort their families.

You literally hit the nail on the head....
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by makeherscream(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
WallStreetfx:

Fool spotted!
grin nor be small fool
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by BigBashiru: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Grandmeister:

Man’s insatiable urge to go faster in everything, from the bedroom to land to sea to air..I’ve consciously cultivated the habit of maintaining a speed of 100-120 at most...at that speed you can still react to some occurrences on the highway..anything beyond that you’re at the mercy of the vehicle. Speed kills!

For Nigerian roads I would recommend 90-100kmph then cruise to 110km and back to 90km so you don't fall asleep....

Key is to leave early and allow enough time.

I'm glad you see beyond the flimsy excuse of "bad roads" it's speed....

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by makeherscream(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
mimimiles93:
Stay at home you people will not hear.

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by guru90: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
mimimiles93:
Now they have joined the person. I dont give a fvck.

Guy, reason like human being naaaa...

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Sijo01(f): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Too many death in the land.

RIP to the deceased.
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Starzo: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
See the kind road wey pesin take dey speed sef
Nawa for some drivers o

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Oizee(f): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Pavillon:
I don't know how some people enjoy taking pictures of of corpse like these. Apart for media coverage which on norms should not even show the body, Y should a sane person have pics like that on phone. For show off or what.
I used to wonder too, their mouth is not enough to narrate, they must take pictures as proofs for people to know they were there.
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Starzo: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nowhere is safe. Na God dey protect person
Prechgold1180:
Living in Nigeria is a big risk

My prayers every morning
Lord Jesus guide my steps
My legs won't take me to a place where my life ll be cut short
I won't die Young

Pls always pray morning ND night
Naija is not safe
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by virgintunde(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
KindlyAssist:

AVOID IT
i agree with you. speed is not necessary
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
I thank God for life,I heard an accident on Monday,but I still appreciate God that am alive, staying very positive to bounce back.you may not know what it means to be alive, from that Monday till now,I have spent over 250k on my leg,it's well sha,

May there souls rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by West2019(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
I don't understand this kind of incident
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Ategberoson(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
RapistOnBail:
No. Na Crude oil I Dey see

God bless you for the savage response you give that nonentity

imagine the road the driver is speeding? I endorsed your prayer

all these drivers that drink alcoholic and drive as if they have spare soul at home. may God rest the soul of the passengers

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Starzo: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nigerians wey never fit protest against the failed govt back home naim u want make them protest against foreign company?
Bros leave matter for Mathias. We no serious for this country
Jakumo:
Whenever a casualty report makes reference to about 12 dead in a road accident, you can rest assured that the victims were all travelling aboard a Toyota Hiace.

The Toyota Hiace, and Toyota Liteace, taken together, have killed more Nigerians in traffic accidents, than all other vehicle types combined, and the reason is simple. Toyota Hiace buses are designed with an extremely high center-of-gravity, that makes the vehicle extremely prone to catastrophic crashes that entail numerous summersaults, whenever a tire explodes, or when the vehicle hits a pot-hole at even moderate speeds.

Were Nigeria's population of legally enlightened citizens greater in number than they are, the Toyota company would most definitely have been faced with numerous class-action lawsuits seeking millions of dollars in compensation for lives lost primarily due to the design flaw of the Toyota Hiace, that predisposes that particular make and model of bus, to lose control, and crash in spectacular fashion.

Any person who enters a Toyota Hiace or Toyota Liteace bus, should make sure that they utter their final prayers, before the vehicle reaches highway speeds, because the probability of a fatal crash is astronomically high in those two types of bus.

The ill-fated, crash-prone Boeing 737-Max, is to the aviation industry, what the Toyota Hiace is to the automobile industry-namely, a death trap by design.
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Ahumanbeing: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sad times, Rip to the dead.
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Grandmeister(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

For Nigerian roads I would recommend 90-100kmph then cruise to 110km and back to 90km so you don't fall asleep....

Key is to leave early and allow enough time.

I'm glad you see beyond the flimsy excuse of "bad roads" it's speed....
Ofcourse it’s speed..speed is the number one cause of acccidents on the road..even in the western world..princess diana and Paul walker died on bottle smooth roads.

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by SanLorrenzo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Today my dad celebrates his birthday in Cross River
Today 11 people die in an accident in Cross River
God thank you for your grace
That's all I can say�

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by shiwex: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
KindlyAssist:

AVOID IT

Issue is not speeding.. Cars also speed in developing countries...Germany comes to mind... the issue is half of the cars on Nigerian roads are not road worthy. And the roads....if you can call them roads.

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Uthred: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
No. Na Crude oil I Dey see [/quote/]
must you joke with everything
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Misterdhee1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
angelusbrut:
I thank God for life,I heard an accident on Monday,but I still appreciate God that am alive, staying very positive to bounce back.you may not know what it means to be alive, from that Monday till now,I have spent over 250k on my leg,it's well sha,

May there souls rest in peace
May God perfect your health bro. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Joshmanuel10(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nowhere is safe again
Stay at home, gas tank will explode there
Stand by road motor will hit u
Drive motor, and it will catch fire or enter river
:' cry cry
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Duggedised12(f): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
I can't help but think some of the victims might actually have been knocked into a coma, yet onlookers have pronounced them dead and frsc officials will only come and take them to the nearest morgue .
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by ICCtestimony(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Do that accident place have good road?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) / Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.