Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account (82827 Views)

Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Oizee(f): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,nothing go happen, if na 100k spend 50k out of it,Court go ask u how u go dey pay am back,say u tink say na one of your relatives send am to you,,if na huge money carry am and run away,na Nigeria we dey by d time dem go catch u, u go don invest na settlement go end am last.last
lol, see analysis
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by obstead200(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
CORDROSS:
I will advise you don't keep cool with it, rather escalate it to your bank head office with a worded letter, because if EFCC trace such transaction to you, you can be termed accomplice with an insider in the bank who is trying to steal from a deceased account of money laundering stuffs.
gospel truth. The OP is presently very close to an EFCC jail time. He better escalate the issue to both EFCC and the bank head office. And also make sure he document evidence of report
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Collinsemegreat(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
CORDROSS:
I will advise you don't keep cool with it, rather escalate it to your bank head office with a worded letter, because if EFCC trace such transaction to you, you can be termed accomplice with an insider in the bank who is trying to steal from a deceased account of money laundering stuffs.

baba listen to this guy

something is getting more than this and leaving this amount all to implicate you
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Never transfer such funds next time.
Report the transaction to ur bank or you become a culprit.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Angelfrost(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:

I have already done that....

Then, you are covered... Take the note from your bank to the state C.I.D or Divisional Police Department. Once they cover you, you are good to go.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by obstead200(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:

I have done it but if i want to submit i keep getting erorr messages that the server is down...
u never serious. U wan chop the money. U go enter wahala wey pass that money oooo. Be very careful. Escalate the issue and return the money. If email no go, then use hard copy, ensure the bank stamps "received" on Ur duplicate copy.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by lordprogress: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Make I get am first then play sure odd

Then give them the money back
When he cut first na you go know say you dun enter one chance grin
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by jomoh: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

I need help on what to do next....below is the screenshot of the alert...

If your diamond access bank account has a MasterCard then Na street money. Don’t be surprised if 100m enter anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by FundRaiserNg: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Uzomacharles: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
lordprogress:
When he cut first na you go know say you dun enter one chance grin
Then I trek go ghana
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by jimony30: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Omo see free money. Abeg do give away na
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by frozen70(f): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

Go to the bank and make a complain to the manager
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Solsix(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Make your complain formal through writing, make sure the customer service stamps on your copy. Keep the copy . U can also report to the police . It is always better to be on the safe side.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Seun4blue(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bros if you know what I'm facing presently with EFCC... you will make attempts to return the money shapaly....

But sincerely, don't be scared, just make sure you are keeping the money and document all your efforts to return the money that's all...
The calls to the bank, make police statement, print the bank statement, print this nairaland post because you have published it already then you're safe my brother...

more than a year if you're seriously in need do justice to it my brother
enjoy
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by 27Pushing30: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Oga no bank will reject your request to send the money back to the sender.

Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Positiveme2020: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
etrange:
Somebody's salary.
I would have said NPower gost worker salary but its more than the 30k
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by davedavedave(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
kukoyi17226:
Pls modifications help me push this to rear webpage....cc. pocohanter 9jadocSemid4lyfe
Hilarious,
It's moderator not modification.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by aminusodiq(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Azyne:
Maybe it's Abacha, sending you money from the grave cheesy
lmao
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
smile11s:
I don’t think you should be worried. It’s not a lot of money. It was like 300million naira, that’s when you should start thinking of retiring and be seeking advice.

Lmao cheesy
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by EyezofGod120: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Oizee:
lol, see analysis
,,WO we must become criminal for this country
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by folake4u(f): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
ntyce:
Ensure your complaints to the bank are well documented.
Also keep the CBN in cc....

It may be a money laundering scheme, don't be surprised if you receive calls months later telling you to withdraw/transfer to the supposed owner.

They will promise you a share.

This is so true!!!!
It happened to one of my girlfriends, her neighbour used her account to be receiving money from a foreign account, kasala burst and her account was freezed. Police came to arrest her that she was an accomplice, she slept in prison that night, next day she was taken for interrogations, it was just God that saved her ehn and they let her go that she was innocent but with a strong warning never to give her account number to people she doesn't know well.
Na God dey save person so.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
i dey same case sha but my own na 50k few days ago and transaction showed payment from my own name gan gan. i had to download my statement, i moved the money to my other account chilling there, just waiting for my monthly statement to come in but the description was payments from ME( my full name)
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Davidgr8(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Pls transfer it to my account, I know the guy who sent it

I'll give it back n it will shock him
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Lamasta(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet if most of your friends are scammers things like this are bound to occur without you knowing....
Is better to take it up now and stop that money entering your account or leave it and allow it to stop you in the future when EFCC and DSS come calling for what you know nothing about by then you should be preparing to cool of at panti or yaba which I don't pray for You.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by benqo01(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Abeg share the money for us no dey make noise,i never chop since morning
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by oyejideogunjumo: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Report to your bank manager. He will be able to help you trace the source and for what purpose
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by sylve11: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,nothing go happen, if na 100k spend 50k out of it,Court go ask u how u go dey pay am back,say u tink say na one of your relatives send am to you,,if na huge money carry am and run away,na Nigeria we dey by d time dem go catch u, u go don invest na settlement go end am last.last

na wa............ shocked cool
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by praiseneo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
@Poster, God Almighty Don Pick Up Your Call
for 30 30bay?
Abeg I no want that kind phone call o
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by abidem4real: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Guy, I am seriously badly broke. Can I send my account number to get some cash for real?
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by tweakdude1: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Send a written letter instruction copying both The branch/ Audit unit.

PS remember to have an acknowledgement copy for future prove.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by electhnd(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
EmekaBlue:
yes na...d person who sent it can complain for reversal

let me tell you something, even a bank manager will demand ur permission without any more can go out from your acct apart from stamp and alert
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by desgiezd(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Don't make just ordinary calls. Write to the bank officially and make sure you have an acknowledgement copy of the letter stamped by the Bank. This is to safeguard you in case some issues come up in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians / Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.