Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode (18315 Views)

Tinubu-Fayemi Meeting: The Spin Doctors Got It Wrong - Yinka Oyebode / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted / Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by sojiboy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
GOVERNOR FAYEMI' S PURPORTED SUSPENSION: A JOKE TAKEN TOO FAR

In his reaction to the purported suspension of Governor Kayode Fayemi by an unknown group, the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Yinka Oyebode, described it as a joke taken too far.

Oyebode said the All Progressives Congress (APC) as a party is governed by laws, adding that members of the group cannot hide under their recent suspension to announce a dubious suspension they lack the locus to handle.

While one would have dismissed their claims as another failed attempt to polarise the party in the state, it is also important to put it on record that the action of the group smacks of criminal impersonation as none of those who signed the purported suspension letter were executive members of the party at ward, Local government or state level.

The action is but a joke taken too far as they never had such power they want to arrogate to themselves while they were members of the party, much less now that they have been suspended.

Governor Fayemi however remains unperturbed by this antics of suspended members.

Well meaning members of the public as well as members of APC are urged to disregard the news of the purported suspension as it only exists in the imagination of members of the group.

Dr Kayode Fayemi remains the indisputable leader of the APC in Ekiti State.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4179603098723772&id=100000223680706

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Sarmiz24(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nawa o
Why is APC just using their own hand to cause trouble for their self after now they will start saying there is PDP mole in thier mist mtcheew
Both fayemi and the whole APC world
U are a Mumu Man! sad

Modified: wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow so I’m the FTC , cry cry cry I just can’t hide my expressions again mama I’ve really made it ... Mama where are you, ur son have made it cry cry cry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Luftwaffe(f): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Defection loading...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by updatechange(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
APC don reach their limit...
Nothing is left of that larty, how I wish my people can leave the party and let it remain buhari and his wife alone.

19 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by habitkiller: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Apc and Nigeria are both jokes...

11 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Mohayemi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
No wonder APC governors supported Obaseki. The precedence set by Oshiomhole is what you're all seeing.

If they're wise, they'll move to a reasonable party were governors are treated with dignity not errand boys (I see this happening soon).

If APC is not careful, it will disintegrate and revert to the smaller units that formed it while existing as separate parties. Oshiomhole see what you caused.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by BCD2much(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Feyami is a good man in a terrible party, it's either you behave like APC as a member or you're in trouble, to be a good party man of APC u must be inhuman, wicked, intolerant, and all the bad things on earth(Bello, Gandollar etc), the moment u begin to listen to human or act to please the masses(Ambode, Obaseki etc) your problems starts immediately.
Soon they'll force him out, Tinubu sorry o even Fayemi get same presidential plans as u & he knows if u get there before him he might not taste it again.
This guys are playing this game against Tinubu

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by mbahdi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
U mean he's now partyless sitting on d fence.useless party full of crises and confusion.God will keep scattering u all

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by nairavsdollars(f): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fayemi may join APC with the way things are going. If that happens, Tinubu's presidential ambition is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Enudapan: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

Buh
APC is already a joke laa

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by usamali(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Party scatter ..in fireboy voice

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by money121(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by godofbetnaija: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
funny country
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by UDUJ(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Truth be told APC as a party is heading into anarchy.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by sojiboy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Party self talk
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by majamajic(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Buhari wan scatter APC and leave ,

Now I understand what okorocha said

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by tutudesz: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
PDP grin
Fayemi + Fayose grin

12 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by tigoba: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nigeria, what a joke?
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by NigeriaB(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Okay sir
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Nelly4you: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
this country is a joke sef
[b]at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design/b]
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by HeadShot: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
No Nigerian politician cares about the masses...

Selfish lot
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by LegalWolf: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Loooooool. Another Oshiomhole shit loading

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by FarahAideed: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
APC has imploded already , its just federal power thats holding whats left of it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by HeadShot: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Fayemi may join APC with the way things are going. If that happens, Tinubu's presidential ambition is dead
He is in APc

7 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by majamajic(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Which party he dey before ?

Why are u confusing us here ?

15 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by CAPITALBEE: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
The action is but a joke taken too far as they never had such power they want to arrogate to themselves while they were members of the party, much less now that they have been suspended.

I can't agree less with the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by NigeriaB(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:

I don't understand......
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by BreconHills(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Nawa o
Why is APC just using their own hand to cause trouble for their self after now they will start saying there is PDP mole in thier mist mtcheew
Both fayemi and the whole APC world
U are a Mumu Man! sad

Modified: wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow so I’m the FTC , cry cry cry I just can’t hide my expressions again mama I’ve really made it ... Mama where are you, ur son have made it cry cry cry

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Inexorable(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ojudu and his co-travellers are just paper weight politician. Tenant can never suspend Landlord

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prepare For Evacuation, Minister Warns State Govts, LGAs On Impending Floods / Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan's Govts To Account For Recovered Loot- Court / Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Accepts Supreme Court Judgement In Good Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.