Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode (18313 Views)

Tinubu-Fayemi Meeting: The Spin Doctors Got It Wrong - Yinka Oyebode / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted / Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Kobicove(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
There is a lot of infighting going on in the APC
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by DonXavi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Defection loading...

Dude, did you photoshop these likes and shares I am seeing as your signature?
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by aviara: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tinubu's 2023 presidential ambition is the reason behind APC crisis nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Philipponzaghi: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
BCD2much:
Feyami is a good man in a terrible party, it's either you behave like APC as a member or you're in trouble, to be a good party man of APC u must be inhuman, wicked, intolerant, and all the bad things on earth(Bello, Gandollar etc), the moment u begin to listen to human or act to please the masses(Ambode, Obaseki etc) your problems starts immediately.
Soon they'll force him out, Tinubu sorry o even Fayemi get same presidential plans as u & he knows if u get there before him he might not taste it again.
This guys are playing this game against Tinubu

Fayemi won’t even get 10% of the votes in the SW.

Afi presidential candidate na!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by aviara: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
They used propaganda to deceive Nigerians but they can't use the same to salvage their sinking party. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Tomorrow they will say APC remains one strong and united party. Nonsense!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by salbis(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
As centre could no longer hold, everything just dey scatter anyhow. Let spirit of confusion set in.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by winkmart: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
OK
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
The infighting in Ekiti APC will not help anybody. A United APC will struggle to defeat a united PDP and Fayemi is here dividing the party. Can he defeat PDP with a divided house?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by realstars: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
He Visited Buhari Allso, So Let Them Suspend Him Too
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by UDUJ(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
aviara:
Tinubu's 2023 presidential ambition is the reason behind APC crisis nationwide

He should read the handwriting on the wall. His presidential ambition is already heading downhill.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by gbowoade85142: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
As enola could no longer hold, right just dey dispersal anyhow. Let soul of misunderstanding set in.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by bedah(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Oshiomole did a big damage to APC.......... APC is dead
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by getinspired01(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Inspiration is a factor in your quest for success. When you get inspiration from someone, you get new ideas from him, which makes you enthusiastic and encourage you do something positive.
Join us today at (DYF) as we bring to you every morning the word of inspiration.
Join here ���

https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by 6digitscomrade: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Nawa o
Why is APC just using their own hand to cause trouble for their self after now they will start saying there is PDP mole in thier mist mtcheew
Both fayemi and the whole APC world
U are a Mumu Man! sad

Modified: wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow so I’m the FTC , cry cry cry I just can’t hide my expressions again mama I’ve really made it ... Mama where are you, ur son have made it cry cry cry
my brother they will inadvertently carry out a revolution they so much despise if they carry the same apc logo and name on to 2023 because for some reasons people are running away from anything anyone that associates with apc.. EDO as a case study.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by osazsky(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Apc is the worst we have had in recent time..no internal democracy.even within thierselves our these types one come take rule a whole country .no wonder they keep shouting hate speech and if u protest u will he short
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by olajide8(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
sojiboy:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4179603098723772&id=100000223680706

Oshiomole suspension by fayemi and obaseki was a joke taken too far - the suspension of ojodu by fayemi faction is a bigger joke and the contestation for the leader of the SW within the Apc by fayemi is also a joke taken way to far - nonsense anti-party people
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by osazsky(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Very soon..loading..on the 10th of nxt Month...Ondo nor be Lagos..Ondolites should relax.we are coming to help them get rid of these pest..we are organising ourselves in Benin...we go storm that state..we most liberate Nigeria.the movement has started..edo progressive movement will be in Ondo nxt week to strategise
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Demayorone: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Is Fayemi not in APC?? You don't even know what they are talking.
nairavsdollars:
Fayemi may join APC with the way things are going. If that happens, Tinubu's presidential ambition is dead
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
No wonder APC governors supported Obaseki. The precedence set by Oshiomhole is what you're all seeing.

If they're wise, they'll move to a reasonable party were governors are treated with dignity not errand boys (I see this happening soon).

If APC is not careful, it will disintegrate and revert to the smaller units that formed it while existing as separate parties. Oshiomhole see what you caused.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Yebosola(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
osazsky:
Very soon..loading..on the 10th of nxt Month...Ondo nor be Lagos..Ondolites should relax.we are coming to help them get rid of these pest..we are organising ourselves in Benin...we go storm that state..we most liberate Nigeria.the movement has started..edo progressive movement will be in Ondo nxt week to strategise

Who are this your WE? PDP? What's the new things they want to offer? Impunity starts and ends with them, soon old APC( are they not PDP?) will soon storm the PDP and back to square zero grin WE ko WA ni, yeyenatus.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Oketwin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Na like dis oshomole own take start ooh, fayemi get sense ooh.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by ProphetofOdin: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
That is Ekiti state for you.
Everybody na professor.
No single respect for constituted aunthority.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Oladoyinipede: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
please I have a question!!what is Governor Fayemi doing in Ekiti state in terms of developments, projects and policies....I hardly see any developmental news about Ekiti state hence the question.please honest replies only and no insults too!
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by mattmogan88: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Imefonukoenin11: 3:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by Mintum: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Fake party exco can't suspend even a street sweeper not to talk of the governor. Ojudu and his gang of tinubu asslickers should go to hell, they have been suspended and that is it. Fayemi is the governor and only leader of Ekiti state APC.
Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by masui(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2020
DonXavi:
Dude, did you photoshop these likes and shares I am seeing as your signature?

grin grin cheesy

And the account is one month old. Maybe he knows someone who knows someone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets With Victor Umeh At A Prominent Funeral In Anambra. Photos / Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.