Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Where Is Nigeria Heading To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Nigeria Heading To? (239 Views)

I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University / At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by freshkpomo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is the kind of post you now see in almost every facebook group saturated with Nigerian youths. The few people that try to speak the truth are being called names forcing them to keep quiet.

If you take a good look at some of the pics you will be shocked to see that some are kids barely 15years old while we also have some adults old enough to father and mother these kids taking part in these stuffs.

My major concern about all of this is the danger it exposes the ladies to as most of these talks don't just end in the groups, DM's follow and you know what's next.

What's your opinion on this?

Re: Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by freshkpomo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
More

Re: Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by identitylenz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
lol na hypocrites full the group jobless Nigeria youths very hmmable
Re: Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by heendrix(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89 is always called out in every post

Now they've taken his Matter to Facebook
Re: Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by longetivity(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
lazy youths
Re: Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by emeijeh(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lol
heendrix:
Righteousness89 is always called out in every post

Now they've taken his Matter to Facebook
Re: Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
OP, we are on same page over the issue. At times to check my Facebook don't even interest me just because of this. I am on few groups but all are same with jargons upon jargons.
Re: Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by Kriss216: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
But, the guy asked an essential question.

Nigeria is hard, we shouldn't make it harder. Read and pass or you can ignore, or better still, you can unread what you read.

The page is Edo rant, you don't expect it be 100% political or religious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Listening To Music. / How Nigerian 36 States Got Their Names / If Laycon Behave Like Lilfrosh On Erica What Would u Think Will Happen Dat Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.