Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit (37208 Views)

Messi Laments Barca’s Childish Mistakes In Super Cup Defeat / Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / Lionel Messi Laments Of How Much He Missed Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by fergie001: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
FC Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi has again taken a swipe via Instagram, at the Club Management in his emotional farewell message to former teammate, Luis Suarez.

Messi had last month reluctantly agreed to see off his contract, after feeling that he had been lied to by Club President, Joseph Bartomeu.

Luis Suarez joined Atletico Madrid for 6 million euros in variables after deemed surplus to requirements under new Barcelona boss, Ronald Koeman.

The Uruguayan is the third highest goalscorer in the club's history with 198 goals in 283 games.

I had already began to imagine it but today I went into the dressing room and it dawned on me. It's going to be so difficult to not continue to share every every day with you both on the pitches and away from them. We're going to miss you so much.

We spent many years together, drunk many mates, had many lunches and many dinners. So many things we will never forget, all the time we spent together. It will be strange to see you in another shirt and much more to come up against you on the pitch. You deserved a farewell that fits with who you are: One of the most important players in the history of this football club.

Someone who achieved great things for the team and on an individual level. You did not deserve for them to throw you out like they did, but the truth is that, at this point, nothing surprises me anymore.

I wish you all the best in this new challenge. I love you very much.
See you soon friend.
Lionel Messi

One of the notable comments was from PSG star, Neymar Jnr.
incredible how they do things

Translations were done by Google

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by fergie001: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
ghettokid1 paulolee emeijeh powerfulguy vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 buharinawah gbest90 leomessi10

How can we judge this matter?
Messi, Sorry. We love you but we love Bartomeu more.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Bomboiy: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
"At this point nothing surprises me anymore"

I am on this table with Messi,the board members have ruined this club. Bartomeu is s shameless old man that should have tendered his resignation letter long time ago.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by thesicilian: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
They sold a legendary striker like Suarez who scored 198 goals in 283 games for just 6million euros to their bitter rivals Athletico Madrid, the same Athletico that is planning to sell common Morata to Juve for 45million euros! If it was by age alone then Messi and Ronaldo would not be worth more than 5million euros each.

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by ProphetofOdin: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Messi and barcelona board, we are yet to see the end of this drama.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Beverlyjean(f): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Barca hypocrites... the same set of fans that have been insulting suarez are now backing him cos messi said so... messi knows that with suarez gone, he will not score more than 20 goals in all competition....he loves to control players , teams coaches and club leaders....if its ronaldo, they will call him selfish

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by DarkJeddi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Barca hypocrites... the same set of fans that have been insulting suarez are now backing him cos messi said so... messi knows that with suarez gone, he will not score more than 20 goals in all competition....he loves to control players , teams coaches and club leaders....if its ronaldo, they will call him selfish
You must be a Fan of one of those Clubs Messi has been raping on a REPEAT.. grin
He has been doing it before Suarez (FOUR BALON D'ORS) and he will continue to DO IT after Suarez.. shocked

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by EbukaHades10(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
fergie001:

How can we judge this matter?
Messi, Sorry. We love you but we love Bartomeu more.
Messi no dey tire to lament?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by fergie001: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Messi no dey tire to lament?
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Nazgul: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by DropsMic(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Barcelona sef eh
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
The ONLY constant thing in life is CHANGE......especially in football.

Messi, You nearly shocked the whole world few weeks ago also, and we were all about to start living with it.

So, the ONE AND ONLY G.O.A.T, do not be surprised.

Another g.o.a.t issa small g.o.a.t !!
(Dem MANNA ti da gobe sile cool cool)

Meanwhile, Update on Suarez :

Atletico Madrid have completed the signing of striker Luis Suarez from La Liga rivals Barcelona.
The Uruguay international signed a two-year contract with the club on Friday after passing his medical.

The 33-year-old joined Barca from Liverpool in 2014, winning the Champions League title in his first season in Spain.
Suarez also helped Barca to four league titles, scoring 198 goals in 283 appearances for the club.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Mohayemi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
There comes a time in every player, when decline begins to set in. And to be honest Suarez is no longer the Suarez we used to know.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Viruscorona: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Since Buhari won the 2nd term election Nothing surprises me anymore...

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by manuel4real(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by salbis(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
The GOAT has spoken.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by sylve11: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Be like na messi write the book of lamentation. cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Wickedtruths: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
In just 1 match, Bayern Munich has altered the history, future and destiny of FC Barcelona.
Barca has become an association of angry, bitter fighting old men.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by lenghtinny(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nothing about Barcelona surprises me anymore after Roma whooped their ass two years ago angry
Beverlyjean:
Are you done talking angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by onatisi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
There is no way Barca players will give their 100% best this season, it will be difficult getting the best out of them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Blackking98(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Messi had 3 balloon d or before suarez came, stop yarning okpa. Where was Suarez when Messi scored 91 goals a season?? Make I no reason u o.
Barca board and bartomeu are ingrates

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by NORSIYK(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dictator Messi should keep shut.
Of late he's been talking carelessly

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Ikorodurealtor: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Barcelona under josep bartomeu is a time bomb waiting to explode.
Messi should just play this last season for the Catalans and find his way.

We are real estate professionals, wanna buy a house or land within Lagos and environs?
Give us a call

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by RichyAD(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
f
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Emmyreal4(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Barcelona just lost one of their finest

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by frankmoney(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lol
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Komolafe89: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
small goat �.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by 2gbasky22(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Uae01Dirham: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
its so painful and i will be so sad when Luis scores against us anytime ATL. MADRID meet Barca.

KAI! he will not even celebrate the goal . cos its unimaginable and sad.. the board made a very great mistake , i pray antoine griezmann FITS IN and also ANSU FATI when they put him from bench.

suarez is a legend! will always be a legend!! forever , barca fans will thank you for those amazing goals and celebrations!!

Ghana ppl don swear for you cos of that 2010 world cup you used hand to stop them from scoring grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by personal59: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
ok

Barca wahala, Apc problem seems 2020 get as ein be o

mastalakija:
we draw at a very affordable price
you can send me a dm on 09016161507
brother you try for the drawing but shey the person get accident? or na so vein commot for ein face so?

ok

Barca wahala, Apc problem seems 2020 get as ein be op

Barca welcome to our league jare (Barca, Arsenal, Man u) we no dey contest for anything again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Sold Over 3,000 Fake Super Eagles' Jerseys - Trader Tells BBC (video) / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center / Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.