Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

"My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) (37345 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
GreatResearcher:
THe mumu man no shame to dey for background of the video dey shout 'it's ok to wash pant'.
I give up on some men.
LOVE maybe blind who KNOWS
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by EmperorMaria: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Would we be having this argument if a woman washes her husband’s boxers? Plz close this thread

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Grandmeister(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
playapayaski:
Normal stuff
Not normal when a ‘wife’ makes such a confidential and private thing public to get cheap and worthless social media likes...is common getting so uncommon in this age?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by fof1: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
I wonder how this husband will be managing this waist.

PLS FIND OUT FROM HIM,BIKONÛ.
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Elsueno: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Aforxzy:
Anita, some information should be kept away from the public..cos they never forget..

Forget what? That her husband is a pantsu washer grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
LordKO:
Personally, it's not a big deal, provided that he's done it voluntarily - it could be part of him being a conscientious husband. However, only a conscientious wife deserves such treatment, so if you aren't a conscientious wife, shame unto him.
Opinion VARIES sha
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Liposure: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
My hands are wet right now...I love that stage where I pull ladies pants.....

But no be this Anita wen Apostle suleman dey chop that year??
thats what is important
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Ubiudumo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
I will not wash it!
I refuse to wash it!!
Don't force me to wash it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by hollah123: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
EmperorMaria:
Would we be having this argument if a woman washes her husband’s boxers? Plz close this thread
did u see your dad washing your mom's pants while growing up?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sigh... The trivial things Nigerians debate and trend online, these days, are beyond alarming, pathetic, pitiable, and unusually shameful!!!

Just look at what a grown ass woman, wife, and mother is trying to trend with... What values are we teaching the young ones these days??! What a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Elsueno: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
daben1:
if you do mistake wash my boxers, I go change am for you

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by LordKO(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
hollah123:
your wife will agree with you now cos it's to her advantage but she will never support her own son washing another woman's pant.

Did u see your dad washing your mom's pant while growing up?
will u b proud to wash your mom's pant in d presence of your mom?
or better still,if u tell your mom u wash your wife pant do u think she will be happy?

Direct your questions to small-minded people like you or to the bumpkins who brought you into this world.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by paul100(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Aforxzy:
Anita, some information should be kept away from the public..cos they never forget..
She does not have shame.Her husband own is the worst.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by EmperorMaria: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
hollah123:
did u see your dad washing your mom's pants while growing up?

I don’t need 2 “see” him. Men, including me,,,can deny anytin in public to luk tough
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by kaylardz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Men have sold away their God given right and glory all because of love. Imagine d head of d house washing panties, it is finished!
righteousness89 over to you
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Why can't a man wash the pants of the punna he eats There's nothing wrong there
Wetin i no go hear for NAIRALAND
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by hollah123: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
LordKO:

Direct your questions to small-minded people like you or to the bumpkins who brought you into this world.

I really won't blame u,your father was a simp so u see it as no big deal but where I come from it's a taboo.
there are better ways to show love than ridiculing yourself
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by fof1: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
saphiere:
Nollywood actress Anita Joseph took to her IG to react to the pant washing saga which has been going on online for days now after Neo was spotted washing his lover's pants.

The actress disclosed that her husband washes her panties while reacting to the conversation around BBNaija's Neo washing his love interest, Vee's underwear.

she wrote:

Anita's husband Michael Fisayo Olagunju, aka MC Fish, who was in the background, agreed with her and insisted there's nothing wrong with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE-O-_PentQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFh_69Oh0GE/

YOU TALKED TRUE,BUT IS VEE AND NEO ALREADY MARRIED? WHAT A RUBBISH ALLUSION?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
ogbonnachrys:
Must you embarrass the man in public?
That's how social media kills celebrity marriages.
Talkative
Don't MIND her, SHE wants to TREND
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by paul100(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
ogbonnachrys:
Must you embarrass the man in public?
That's how social media kills celebrity marriages.
Talkative
I pity the man.His friends will be like "Guy!!!so na you dey wash all your wife pants.
His colleague in the office will be looking at him somehow.What rubbish!!!!!!
In church,people will be looking at him with one eye.
Celebrity life has advantage and disadvantage

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by tfelicityk(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Must their personal life be trend on the social media...

Whatever your husband does for you is your personal business...

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by hollah123: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
EmperorMaria:

I don’t need 2 “see” him. Men, including me,,,can deny anytin in public to luk tough
i have never washed pant b4 n I will never wash it till I die.

point a gun to my head n I will gladly accept than to wash just 1 pant,it's not pride or stupidity but that was how I was raised.
imagine having more than one wife,then how many pants will u b washing weekly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Alexaonfleek: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Elsueno:
I don't think I can ever love A WOMAN to D extent that I will wash her pants. likewise I don't expect her to wash my boxers grin

And I find it annoying when women wash and leave thier pants in a guys bathroom. like WTF!
But if she's living with u and u guys share a bathroom where should she spread it
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nuel4:
I mean how does her dirty pants spend enough time on the ground for her husband to wash it? I have never seen my girlfriends' dirty pant. That fabric is so small that you can wash it immediately it leaves your waist. She just proves to be one of those dirty girls who heap dirty pants in one corner and wash them after a long time
Unnecessary to SHOW to the PUBLIC

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Deicide: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Everywhere I go everywhere I look SIMP

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by DonBenny77(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
We don hear na
Tu baba once sang "If na wash your pata I go do am as long as e no get otutu"
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
thesolutions:
Some men takes note of the pants worn by their wives and takes responsibility of washing them just to detect cheating. They become suspicious if one is missing. You will here them say 'Horney, your pant is not complete?'
Most pastors does this.
very RARE
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by ddeola: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Who ask you. sad sad sad sad
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by thesolutions(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
sylve11:

tell me you're joking.. shocked shocked cool
If I'm joking, you would be laughing by now. This is the real reason no pant and bra movement began. Ladies that cheats are too smart for the men. They are very creative. They no longer want to eat and cover mouth that will result to stain and smelly mouth. They just eat and clean mouth and open it wide for fresh air to drive away any odour.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
adioolayi:
See hypocrites.....Most of them even use their mouth wash wetin the pant they cover...Now they are castigating someone using his hand.

Nonsense!
This ONE is very DANGEROUS
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by bluefilm: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Who cares?

Bitch, no one cares about who washes your dirty panties.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) / I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.